Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 1214 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34173

    Carmen, formerly in Richmond, now in Raleigh

    A slender ebony provider by the name of Carmen has appeared in Raleigh. Per her ad, she has advertised in Richmond. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, with her? TIA.

    https://callescort.org/919-430-5153
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carmen1.jpg‎   Carmen2.jpg‎   Carmen3.jpg‎   Carmen4.jpg‎  

  2. #34172
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBurg  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of seeing her next week. But location makes me question quality of service.

    Anyone have details? PM me if you can. Thanks in advance.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/357064213109
    Saw her before around December she was in an apartment near southside plaza then. Would do ok in a pinch and definitely is not a looker and head was decent did swallow. Damage was 45 for me.

  3. #34171

    Redheaded snowbunny

    Thinking of seeing her next week. But location makes me question quality of service.

    Anyone have details? PM me if you can. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/357064213109

  4. #34170

    Incredible names?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few times, performance has been different each time. Today was incredible.

    Had no idea that this provider has an identical twin sister and that both are in the hobby.

    I think the one I saw today is the first time I've seen her between the two. Through conversations, I learned she had an identical twin.

    The other has a great head game, the one I saw today has an incredible head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/428098497281
    Great review, they sound like a good time. But the link is down already. Do you have a name for either of them? TIA.

  5. #34169

    Any info?

    Anybody partake with this one before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...9/198098341853

  6. #34168

    Moon Girl Show issues?

    Have been trying to get screened. No response to phone, text, or email. Anyone know what's going on?

  7. #34167

    Incredible BBJCIM and swallow

    Saw this one a few times, performance has been different each time. Today was incredible.

    Had no idea that this provider has an identical twin sister and that both are in the hobby.

    I think the one I saw today is the first time I've seen her between the two. Through conversations, I learned she had an identical twin.

    The other has a great head game, the one I saw today has an incredible head game.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/428098497281

  8. #34166

    This the BS

    Look at this BS add. Stop entertaining these rats guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184124296

  9. #34165
    Peace and blessings primo.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    info

  10. #34164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Allie and Chy

    Allie vacation started back in December. I saw her a few days before she went away. Chyanne still be around the highway. I have not seen her personally but she has been spotted by others and it was mentioned to me that as recently as 2 weeks ago was staying at sunrise.

  11. #34163

    Re: Lady

    Inbox cleared, please send info.

  12. #34162

    Good and Bad news chicos

    First the bad news Allie / Isabella checked into the Riverside Inn on 13th of this month.

    Secondly in mas feliz un observacion an old SW posted recently Tinkabell (mocha) Cheyenne.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    no idea she is Walking now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    them jd girls
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Allison
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Goddamn Isabella
    In case you can't see https://i.ibb.co/Qv8NGGyT/chrome-scr...EST-035107.png
    https://i.ibb.co/tTcGtLtC/allie.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000002668.jpg‎   allie.jpg‎  

  13. #34161
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Can't quite find it with the link and post number care to elaborate? Or PM, if she is real she looks good, I been of the yellow fever wagging as of late.
    The forum software stops the link at the '.

    Quote Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02  [View Original Post]
    I saw this amazon provider not too long ago and it was a decent experience! Got to the apartment and it was relatively low key without any noticeable traffic. She's tall and thick with a cute face. She didn't rush and we negotiated a lower price of 12 instead of 15. I like them tall and a little thick so I left happy. She didn't rush and had a chill demeanor. As always YMMV and your experience may be different than mines.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...k/659192891715

  14. #34160

    Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I think it's the same lady:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...518&viewfull=1#post7198518.
    Can't quite find it with the link and post number care to elaborate? Or PM, if she is real she looks good, I been of the yellow fever wagging as of late.

  15. #34159
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    What's her link / info.
    I just did a Google search for her name on p411 and it came up. She looks good but $$ is outside the budget I allow for myself. If she was at 3. 5 or 4 I might do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape