Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 1229 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23242

    Gwen

    Texted and called. Ad seems to be a 'robo' in that it was posting 'on the hour, every hour' last weekend.
    Pics show up previously out west as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye. Pics look good, but as we all know that can be pretty deceptive. Ad says she's 43 and I like a more mature lady personally.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/443442534023

  2. #23241

    Southern Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by LotsaSpark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? She advertises a massage but posts under escort section. I've searched but can't find any reviews. She doesn't give a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/712074815137
    Went by something like that. Pictures are so old that I'm surprised they are in color! Service is / was lackluster and hurried. Run!

  3. #23240

    Safe travels

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/419898734732

    I haven't been active in a long awhile and have recently started looking again. She this one posting with a new name is have a rip off report where I was robbed at her apartment under the name star I want to say at the time. Avoid and keep safe.

  4. #23239

    Need a good massage?

    Anyone have any experience with this one? She advertises a massage but posts under escort section. I've searched but can't find any reviews. She doesn't give a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/712074815137

  5. #23238

    Anyone try Gwen?

    This one caught my eye. Pics look good, but as we all know that can be pretty deceptive. Ad says she's 43 and I like a more mature lady personally.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/443442534023

  6. #23237
    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks JJ. Jessica sounds incredible. Prices look reasonable too. Is she only outcall? Or is incall a possibility?

    TIA.
    She has incall availability.

  7. #23236

    The scoop on daisey

    Quote Originally Posted by PopWorker  [View Original Post]
    I almost went to see Daisy last year. But when I seen some of her horrible reviews from top senior members I decided to stay away. I figured for that much cash I could find something better.
    She has been on the Chicago scene for a long long time. I've never visited her due to the poor reviews. I have been tempted because she usually posts when others don't. She may have been good at one time but from what I've read she's really jaded, over priced and really acts like she doesn't want to be there. It doesn't surprise me that she is now traveling because that is usually what happens to these ladies when they burn bridges on their local scene. Who knows maybe she has turned over a new leaf but I'll let someone else find out.

  8. #23235

    Cali

    Miss Cali has 2 people using the number provided.

    Both live in the same hotel. The one in the pictures has much higher rates than the one not in the pictures. If your told the rates are 1-2 $$, its the one not shown.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced or got some recent intel on this beauty? Her rates are GPS most def. Quoted me a while back saying she had specials going on for the weekend. SS-hhr-hr- Definitely don't sound like specials to me smh. She's a total smoke show but damn some girls act like they can use inflation for an excuse. Plus I've seen some meh reviews. I take it she's not into older guys we'll this might be a gamble for me tho I'm not too much older but a bit out of shape so I'm debating whether this would be a good dream for me or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/456417599782
    .

  9. #23234

    Duo Jay and Kittiey

    First time meeting Jay, I've met Kittiey before. Met with Kittiey and Jay this week in Granville. Lots of fun. Both clean and fun. Highly recommend. They are both from Lansing Kittiey said she isn't here that often. Jay comes a few times a week. Although they do have rules I still had a great experience.

  10. #23233
    Quote Originally Posted by CamRon1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experienced or got some recent intel on this beauty? Her rates are GPS most def. Quoted me a while back saying she had specials going on for the weekend. SS-hhr-hr- Definitely don't sound like specials to me smh. She's a total smoke show but damn some girls act like they can use inflation for an excuse. Plus I've seen some meh reviews. I take it she's not into older guys we'll this might be a gamble for me tho I'm not too much older but a bit out of shape so I'm debating whether this would be a good dream for me or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/456417599782
    Definitely pricey but she is hot, definitely the girl in the pics but those are looking her best. Nice girl, definitely not GFE, straight to business, pretty game for whatever. But YMMV situation for sure.

  11. #23232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 254

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    To keep a long story short this girl gave me a deal to make up for cancelling a previous date. Kept her word, so I thank her for that! But I don't know who to thank for giving her all that ass she has, God or her Momma? I wish I could pray to them cheeks every night before bed LOL.

    After dreaming for over an hour, I left feeling like a King. She took very good care of me and let me do whatever I wanted to her. Didn't watch the clock and we weren't done until I said we were. Pics are her and rates in the ad. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/862798254307
    Thanks JJ. Jessica sounds incredible. Prices look reasonable too. Is she only outcall? Or is incall a possibility?

    TIA.

  12. #23231

    Jessica

    To keep a long story short this girl gave me a deal to make up for cancelling a previous date. Kept her word, so I thank her for that! But I don't know who to thank for giving her all that ass she has, God or her Momma? I wish I could pray to them cheeks every night before bed LOL.

    After dreaming for over an hour, I left feeling like a King. She took very good care of me and let me do whatever I wanted to her. Didn't watch the clock and we weren't done until I said we were. Pics are her and rates in the ad. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/862798254307

  13. #23230

    Miss Cali / Chanel

    Anyone experienced or got some recent intel on this beauty? Her rates are GPS most def. Quoted me a while back saying she had specials going on for the weekend. SS-hhr-hr- Definitely don't sound like specials to me smh. She's a total smoke show but damn some girls act like they can use inflation for an excuse. Plus I've seen some meh reviews. I take it she's not into older guys we'll this might be a gamble for me tho I'm not too much older but a bit out of shape so I'm debating whether this would be a good dream for me or not.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/456417599782

  14. #23229

    Lessons day kids

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...9/087309603412

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e-/08953052391

    Been in contact with Stacey for a couple of days. I needed an am I GR today and to make that happen I got her a room at the Radisson.

    Txt was good until this morning. Crickets. So I hit up her new duo partner (happy to do a duo) she was in the room as well.

    Spoke to Shae and was going to see just her. Won't answer the door. To hell with them I'll go elsewhere. As I'm leaving Stacey gets dropped off by someone (not her man I'm sure&#128580. Stacey is A LOT bigger than her pics and smelled of cigarettes 🤮.

    I just left. Of course they are both pleading for my return but I just don't play games gents.

    I told them to enjoy the room we can call it a gift.

    It's not about the $$ it's about doing what you say. Fucking escorts. I swear.

    It's all good there are others.

    Be careful fellas these two certainly will run game.

    Stay safe JK.

  15. #23228

    Sad what time does

    She must have fallen off badly. Shame honestly I had good times with her back then. But again I saw her many years back so we all know how well the game ages these women.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopWorker  [View Original Post]
    I almost went to see Daisy last year. But when I seen some of her horrible reviews from top senior members I decided to stay away. I figured for that much cash I could find something better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape