Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 13312
-
03-15-25 17:33 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 78Crazy
I wonder what you get for 300? A lot of don'ts on her add. You can get a lot more for less at an AMP.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
I am seeing several women post with high fees and add ons for extra! I mean if I am going to pay 400 for a visit, there better be a wide open menu that lets me do what I want.
Also, I laugh at the women that say they will send a verification pic. If the pics on the add are fake, what makes you think a verification pic will not be fake also. I guess I could send them a fake pic if one is asked for. I don't jump through hoops. Too many scams are going on.
-
03-15-25 16:48 #12126Senior Member

Posts: 450Savanna Rayne
Anyone know what happened to her? Not seen her post in a while.
-
03-14-25 14:23 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 238Any idea
Seen this one and wanted to see if anyone seen her? Pm thanks.
-
03-14-25 13:53 #12124Senior Member

Posts: 238Wtf
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/461299238238
Asked for donations told me 300 for a qv. Told me to send a selfies and I said I can add you on Snapchat. She told me to send a selfie for her safety! Like one 300 for a QV is crazy and how a selfie going to make sure you're safe? What's Snapchat for?
-
03-13-25 08:25 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 97Teagan Paige
It looks like she may have been in Oklahoma City before moving to Greenville. I posted in the OKC board asking for reports. You might want to follow my post there to see if I get responses.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 21:32 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 533Aubri
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/747564289870
Anyone seen Aubri lately? She lists as private residence, just wondering if there is a boyfriend or pimp.
-
03-12-25 20:25 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 533Response
Just a few back and forth texts that amounted to nothing. I think she reads the forum.
Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 19:13 #12120Senior Member

Posts: 44Same here today. Did you ever hear from her?
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 11:39 #12119Banned Member

Posts: 1377Who has seen "Bb" recently?
Curious who has seen Bb in the past week or so? The girl in the first 4 pictures not the others. Did she leave town or move locations? When you saw her was she okay still and still good srvice? Just curious, thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/922043259992
-
03-11-25 20:40 #12118Senior Member

Posts: 533Teagan,
I reached out to her this morning. Slow to respond, but I understand people get busy. I asked for location and no reply since around noon today, current time 8:40 pm.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 17:43 #12117Senior Member

Posts: 120Murph, I'm no literary genius, but this one, to me, seems to be written by a woman. Can't point to anything in particular, but the tone of it just doesn't seem like a man wrote it.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
Just one man's opinion.
-
03-11-25 14:15 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 143Be on the lookout
There are a few ads out there that ask for pictures and try to extort money from you. They'll try a Chris Hansen approach and threaten you with bacon or post your picture on social sites. Maybe nothing will come of it, but always be cautious, brother.
Originally Posted by SCluvr21
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:17 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 53Davina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/425563347399
Tried setting up somethin with this one. Was asked for a pic exchange and did exactly what she specified. Went to location and waited for her to send me the room number. After about 30 minutes of letting her know I was downstairs waiting she never said anything else, so I left. Got a gut feeling something was off since they had my picture and I was a sitting duck. Maybe someone else had a better experience here?
-
03-10-25 16:34 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 44Interesting. Yeah I tend to trust this board a little more but it looks like she just moved here. I may try to TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 15:19 #12113Banned Member

Posts: 1377Here's one review from the other site from August 2023 I found. Take it for what its worth since it is the other site and you know how fake some of the reviews can get.
Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy
[View Original Post]
Noticed Teagan in various online ads and outreach was easy with quick response. She is the girl in the pics and go with confidence on this one. Especially those blue eyes have a look that can kill.
Teagan met me at the bar in the hotel. She is so easy to talk to and connect with. She was dressed casual and had those blue eyes that make you melt. After some small talk (she has a great accent as well) I asked her you ready to go up and her reponse was "hell yes". Again, she is fun to hang with and talk with.
Once up it got intense quick, a lot of deep french kissing and she loves it. Closes started coming off quickly and she pushed me on the bed and stripped off the pant and started a very intense sloppy, multi-speed BBBJ. Just insane. After a solid 5 min I was ready to fuck and stripped her down asking her to lay back and I went to town on her with my tongue and fingers. The moaning was intense. After a few minutes I decided in needed to be in and went at it mish. Deep pounding, legs up, spread wide and she loved it. During the BBBJ and sex she will make intense eye contact with you and it is fantastic. You will melt. We went doggy for a while than back to mish. After about 15-20 min of sex she asked to go back to BBBJ and went to town. I just leaned back on the bed and watch her go and she using her hands in rhythm with her mouth. No one can try to hold out with her intensity. Her looks, moans, dirty talk. Body movements are top notch. I highly recommend Teagan and am making an excuse to go back to OKC just to do her again.








Reply With Quote






