Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 29306
-
03-14-25 11:44 #25346Regular Member

Posts: 7A little help
I very rarely head to Indy. But I will be heading toward the Greenfield area tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Could you fine gentlemen in this group message me some of the better places to go? Figure I would have time to see what Indy has to offer. Any info is appreciated.
-
03-14-25 08:20 #25345Senior Member

Posts: 507317 Holistic
She runs the website, so she knows what she's doing!
Originally Posted by JoeTaggert
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 20:00 #25344Senior Member

Posts: 36317 Holistic
I was curious if anyone else agrees that 317 may be ratcheting up the tease factor in some of their photos and solicitations lately. I'm looking at the landing page and one particular photo stands out. Look closely, it's kind of like a Where's Waldo. Give a thumbs up if you see it too.
-
03-13-25 12:27 #25343Regular Member

Posts: 10Jasmine spa on shore terrace
Amy wasn't bad for an older unit, butt little flat, but NTL cute. Her massage skills were fantastic, oil, pop some muscles, worked the entire body head to toe. Tipping wasn't issue but she did ask for more. I told her that's it. She returned with her tool bag and off we went. CBJ. Little.
Standing Mish, K9, back to mish to fill the bag. She can take a pounding, made some crazy sounding noises, maybe she was coming LOL. She avoid kissing till I was leaving 1 got a peck of the lips. Good time overall would recommend and will return.
-
03-13-25 10:39 #25342Senior Member

Posts: 61Any good recommendations?
Any good place that has nice good looking face and round ass place recently I would appreciate it a lot if you can pm me with details would get great I also notice about the 317 new girl named Denise I kind want to try and see what happens with her it sucks that Taylor left she was very much fun I will never forget the 2 experiences I had with her. Stay safe guys.
-
03-13-25 09:54 #25341Senior Member

Posts: 1174Any licensed plumbers out there wanting a little side job? There's a place on the south side wanting a shower installed but the landlord is on them to make sure all the work is permitted and by the book. PM me if interested.
-
03-13-25 07:48 #25340Senior Member

Posts: 152Indy AMP Table Showers
Any places around Indy have a decent table shower with accommodating therapist? Spend time in central Illinois and table showers are much more common there. They can be quite stimulating with a helpful attendant. Nice after a hard day. Even a large stand-up shower? Thanks.
BSM.
-
03-12-25 23:58 #25339Regular Member

Posts: 8Made up for interruptions
When I was reading. First sounded like a poor experience then when it was mentioned she wanted to make up for it, I was hoping she did cfs. That would have been even better, especially at. 80. Negotiating is a mood killer. Upgrade without upsell is good though.
Originally Posted by AsianK
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 20:08 #25338Senior Member

Posts: 67SS Only
If you do a search for 317 you'll find plenty of info. Not specific to Celeste necessarily, but you'll get the idea.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
It's self service at best. There have been some hinted at rumors about MAYBE spending a shit ton for many repeats only to get a HE.
If you're into SS, you'll likely be satisfied. If you were hoping for L1, or LOL, anything above that, you'll be disappointed.
-
03-12-25 12:41 #25337Senior Member

Posts: 507Ruby in Brownsburg
Yes sir, Ruby closed the Monday before Thanksgiving, and if you looked inside, you probably saw that all the room walls have been removed, no new tenant has opened yet, but definitely will not be an AMP. (There is a big construction dumpster outside, if you'd want a souvenir- LOL.).
Originally Posted by JohnJohn500
[View Original Post]
Doesn't sound like you were impressed with any action you received there, but you can PM me if you might be still interested in one or two of the ladies who've been there over at least the past couple of years.
-
03-12-25 08:26 #25336Senior Member

Posts: 57Ruby spa Brownsburg
Closed! Not a huge loss anyway.
-
03-12-25 07:40 #25335Senior Member

Posts: 97Celeste 317
Anyone have any experiences with Celeste from 317? PM me please. I'd like to know more.
-
03-11-25 20:34 #25334Senior Member

Posts: 70Bobo
Yep she is.
Originally Posted by Teshiku
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 20:34 #25333Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87YiYi Sunshine Life
So my adventure this time starts with YiYi she was a slender petite girl with a nice but and nice nipple that where poking through her dress to say hello nice to meet you. She had nice hair and look pretty good.
Usually most girls start with a faster BJ to just get you out of there but hers was a little more slow sensual with a decent amount of eye contact and noise to keep you entertained and even had the audacity to ask me if I wanted more, of course I would like more. She had nice small nipples too which I played with the entire time, But you could definitely tell they where sensitive cause she kindly brushed me of when I grabbed her nipple a little too tight (so be gentle).
Today was one of those days I just wanted to just go. And she let me do that she was a little tight. But I don't think anyone has ever complained about that being a problem. But even though she was tight she still let me get in a good fuck All to my pleasure. Which she took the load in her mouth to finish everything off. I can't complain.
-
03-11-25 15:07 #25332Senior Member

Posts: 61I need a good suggestion!
What's up guys hey I truly need a good recommendation I'm off this Friday so I'm planning on visit couple places but I need help well I'm looking one good Asian that does FS. Bush completely gone also that wear lingerie and nice round ass I know finding one with big tits it's hard to find one but please I need a good recommendation I would appreciate it a lot PM me with details please thanks stay safe guys.
Brokenwings.









Reply With Quote





