Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 366 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 5483
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4673

    Bring Back Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinAround1  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I was planning on going there tomorrow to give her a try, with all the reviews of her.
    LOL- maybe enough of us start calling Relax and asking for ella, then saying "ok. I'll just go somewhere else then" when they promise they have "plenty cute girls; give good massage", they'll bring her back😂128514;.

  2. #4672

    Damn it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday I was in Downers Grove and decided to swing over to Glen Ellyn to visit Ella. I don't get out that way much and with her reviews on all the platforms I was really wanting to visit. Luckily I did get to see her and she delivered. She's more of that girl next door and was very friendly. She did not rush anything and I enjoyed the time immensely.

    She told me this was her last night there, so I was quite lucky to catch her IMO. I did inquire if she was transferring close and she said she did not know, maybe Chicago. She explained through translation she was fired because the other girls told the boss she had bad service. Apparently the girls were upset that so many guys were requesting Ella and not them. Kind of dirty of them, I didn't realize the girls were so cut throat. Anyways, I did get her number and she said she'll let me know where she lands. I'll post when I know.
    Damn, I was planning on going there tomorrow to give her a try, with all the reviews of her.

  3. #4671

    Ella- well that sucks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    So yesterday I was in Downers Grove and decided to swing over to Glen Ellyn to visit Ella. I don't get out that way much and with her reviews on all the platforms I was really wanting to visit. Luckily I did get to see her and she delivered. She's more of that girl next door and was very friendly. She did not rush anything and I enjoyed the time immensely.

    She told me this was her last night there, so I was quite lucky to catch her IMO. I did inquire if she was transferring close and she said she did not know, maybe Chicago. She explained through translation she was fired because the other girls told the boss she had bad service. Apparently the girls were upset that so many guys were requesting Ella and not them. Kind of dirty of them, I didn't realize the girls were so cut throat. Anyways, I did get her number and she said she'll let me know where she lands. I'll post when I know.
    Can't even express how disappointed I am to hear that! I hadn't had a chance to make it over there for an Ella visit! Sure hope she lands somewhere close by. And soon! In the meantime I guess I'll have to settle for Ewa or Kiki or Mocha.

  4. #4670

    Ella Relax Spa

    So yesterday I was in Downers Grove and decided to swing over to Glen Ellyn to visit Ella. I don't get out that way much and with her reviews on all the platforms I was really wanting to visit. Luckily I did get to see her and she delivered. She's more of that girl next door and was very friendly. She did not rush anything and I enjoyed the time immensely.

    She told me this was her last night there, so I was quite lucky to catch her IMO. I did inquire if she was transferring close and she said she did not know, maybe Chicago. She explained through translation she was fired because the other girls told the boss she had bad service. Apparently the girls were upset that so many guys were requesting Ella and not them. Kind of dirty of them, I didn't realize the girls were so cut throat. Anyways, I did get her number and she said she'll let me know where she lands. I'll post when I know.

  5. #4669
    Quote Originally Posted by RadioWave  [View Original Post]
    First time at lanes, showed up after work Monday and got Jay. Paid 240 for house and tip, CFS and CBJ. Pretty standard overall but I did really enjoy the massage as she stepped on my legs to massage them out. Also at the end the other girls came to say hi, that was a first for me. There's a Jairaq? Unsure as she was very quite and a Kelly. If I got any of the 3 girls I saw, I wouldn't be disappointed.
    I think that's "Kara" (vs. Jairaq). Stopped in and was told Kara and Kelly were there and new girl coming by "this Friday" and Momo on vacay.

  6. #4668

    Lanes. Jay

    First time at lanes, showed up after work Monday and got Jay. Paid 240 for house and tip, CFS and CBJ. Pretty standard overall but I did really enjoy the massage as she stepped on my legs to massage them out. Also at the end the other girls came to say hi, that was a first for me. There's a Jairaq? Unsure as she was very quite and a Kelly. If I got any of the 3 girls I saw, I wouldn't be disappointed.

  7. #4667
    I moved near Sky.

    Any young freaks there?

  8. #4666
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Is Garden time. Just had a very good session at Garden in the suburb just south of Lombard. The old massage only is the gone and the new has cum. Had Happy for a great T S, massage, and full covered extras. She is short Korean with nice mm Cs, and cute butt. She aims to please. I will return. She lived up to her name. Also saw another desirable looking girl entering another room. 240 included 80 for house.
    Old or young?

  9. #4665

    Re: Garden Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgSpaMan  [View Original Post]
    Is Garden time. Just had a very good session at Garden in the suburb just south of Lombard. The old massage only is the gone and the new has cum. Had Happy for a great T S, massage, and full covered extras. She is short Korean with nice mm Cs, and cute butt. She aims to please. I will return. She lived up to her name. Also saw another desirable looking girl entering another room. 240 included 80 for house.
    Is this in Downer's Grove on Ogden? The AMT's name was "Happy"? This place previously legit / non-erotic and is now an additional option for Mongers? That's what I gathered from your report. If so, looks like a worthwhile adventure for two forty all-in. Thanks.

  10. #4664

    Spring time

    Is Garden time. Just had a very good session at Garden in the suburb just south of Lombard. The old massage only is the gone and the new has cum. Had Happy for a great T S, massage, and full covered extras. She is short Korean with nice mm Cs, and cute butt. She aims to please. I will return. She lived up to her name. Also saw another desirable looking girl entering another room. 240 included 80 for house.

  11. #4663

    Anyone been to anyother place than Relax

    Anyone been to any of the other nearby places in Lombard. Looking for any other place other than Relax. There probably a constant line of people in and out of that place.

  12. #4662

    Ella. Relax

    Can confirm that Ella is not Ewa. I've had Ewa a couple of times before and just had Ella this morning.

    Paid the house and opted to start with a TS. She really scrubs you down and plays a bit with your junk and butthole.

    Back in the room she gives a pretty decent massage. Stops halfway through to tell you she will continue once you're tired after the extra activities. I opted for L3. At first she rubs her it's all over my body and does this weird ear think with her nipple. She then proceeded to spray some extra cleaner on my butt and wipe me down before absolutely going to town on it. So much so that I think she may actually enjoy doing it. Had me go on all fours at one point and worked from back to front and ended up with a short BBBJ and a playful smirk. Then had me flip 69 w / BBBJ then a straight up BBBJ with some acrobatics. Then does an interesting RCG position w / o penetration where she basically flipped my lower body up and went to town rimming again for a short while. Finally threw on a rubber and did RCG into CG into doggy and busted in the bag. Finished with another 15 minutes of massage with oil.

    All in all, she definitely rims more than anyone I've ever met. She was a fun time, I'd definitely repeat. Damage was 1. 6+house for the hour.

  13. #4661

    Try Ella?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amplitude  [View Original Post]
    I always ask for Vivi; but Eva, who has eaten my ass before and who has just been described as Elle, greeted me. When I asked can I try Elle she looked puzzled. So I think the munch monster described is probably Eva. All these girls speak broken English.

    So I asked her to bring in Vivi. She is such a sexy little five foot bomb. A new one she let me do is finger fuck her while she's blowing me. That beautiful ass in the air on my back. Now I know why she's incredible in doggy because she's going after my middle finger with her kegals like she's trying to prove something.

    Cuddle afterwards. As she does. What she gave up and didn't have to prove is she's 29 years old. One 7 year old child back in China. Yeah, Relax is fun!
    Hmmm that's strange because I've had Eva or Ewwa in the past. She's great. DFK, no cover, rimming. Just a wandering tongue. This new girl is perhaps Ella? She's definitely a bit on the thicker side.

    Vicki is awesome and has such great energy.

  14. #4660

    Elle may be Eva

    I always ask for Vivi; but Eva, who has eaten my ass before and who has just been described as Elle, greeted me. When I asked can I try Elle she looked puzzled. So I think the munch monster described is probably Eva. All these girls speak broken English.

    So I asked her to bring in Vivi. She is such a sexy little five foot bomb. A new one she let me do is finger fuck her while she's blowing me. That beautiful ass in the air on my back. Now I know why she's incredible in doggy because she's going after my middle finger with her kegals like she's trying to prove something.

    Cuddle afterwards. As she does. What she gave up and didn't have to prove is she's 29 years old. One 7 year old child back in China. Yeah, Relax is fun!

  15. #4659
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand  [View Original Post]
    Walked in the room and found her panties on the chair. She came in laughing as I pointed to her panties. She grabs them, sniffs them and laughs some more. Asked for TS, spent good amount of time on the rear and shaft. I had to dry myself and then we walked back to room.

    Started with good massage and then after a bit she said let's finish massage later. She's a bit thick but lives using her large breast to massage you with. Ran her nips from my ear hole down to the bottom of my feet. Then she spreads my ass and lands her tongue right center. At one point I was fighting her going inside with her tongue LOL. Felt great. Asked for BJ and she insisted on CBJ. While still helping herself to the rear on occasion. At one point she was in 69 position and lifted my legs up so she can really get inside my ass. Always a fun time at relax. 70 for hour plus. 20. If you're into getting rimmed, she's your gal.
    Is Elle new? I'm a Vivi fan (she doesn't rim) but a girl insisting on and spelling out her name E-V-A did the rimming for me like her life depended on it. No cover blow job too. I always find it wild when a girl will feast on your anus then insist on a cover! Ha! Anyway. Elle sounds fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape