Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6179

    Rookie Mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not but also maybe. The other photos are definitely not from shein and she is clearly being a bit discreet in them. Somebody had to model those photos and there are definitely models on the site, especially ones that would do think like shein photo shoots and arent making a fortune. Obviously one of the first things I would be doing is asking for more photos once we started talking.

    I would be skeptical for sure but I wouldn't immediately write it off. As for the whole three date rule thing there have been plenty of times I've heard that and ended up getting sucked off in the restaurant parking lot after the first dinner. You never know and if you don't have anything else going on one night why not LOL.
    Don't be a piker and fall for fakes.

  2. #6178
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not but also maybe. The other photos are definitely not from shein and she is clearly being a bit discreet in them. Somebody had to model those photos and there are definitely models on the site, especially ones that would do think like shein photo shoots and arent making a fortune. Obviously one of the first things I would be doing is asking for more photos once we started talking.

    I would be skeptical for sure but I wouldn't immediately write it off. As for the whole three date rule thing there have been plenty of times I've heard that and ended up getting sucked off in the restaurant parking lot after the first dinner. You never know and if you don't have anything else going on one night why not LOL.
    I just found this picture on a Russian Web site.

    https://iris-muse.livejournal.com/8461.html

    And this one on Pintrest:

    https://www.pinterest.com/baddydaddyb/

    These were found using Yandex.

    So something is very very very fishy here.

  3. #6177
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I doubt the picture I found when I googled her profile pictures are her.
    Maybe not but also maybe. The other photos are definitely not from shein and she is clearly being a bit discreet in them. Somebody had to model those photos and there are definitely models on the site, especially ones that would do think like shein photo shoots and arent making a fortune. Obviously one of the first things I would be doing is asking for more photos once we started talking.

    I would be skeptical for sure but I wouldn't immediately write it off. As for the whole three date rule thing there have been plenty of times I've heard that and ended up getting sucked off in the restaurant parking lot after the first dinner. You never know and if you don't have anything else going on one night why not LOL.

  4. #6176
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She didn't, she wanted to meet for dinner at an Asian place.
    I doubt the picture I found when I googled her profile pictures are her.

  5. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    What image search tool do you use?
    Google or Yandex.

  6. #6174
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    But is she for real or did she just pull a photo off a web site:

    https://us.shein.com/Sweetina-Lace-B...-49656499.html
    What image search tool do you use?

  7. #6173
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I think its a fake profile, at the least she is using a photo from some other web site which I highly doubt is her.

    You should ask if she wants the $400 up front.
    She didn't, she wanted to meet for dinner at an Asian place.

  8. #6172
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is real, texted her until she threw this three date rule.
    I think its a fake profile, at the least she is using a photo from some other web site which I highly doubt is her.

    You should ask if she wants the $400 up front.

  9. #6171
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    But is she for real or did she just pull a photo off a web site:

    https://us.shein.com/Sweetina-Lace-B...-49656499.html
    I believe she is real, texted her until she threw this three date rule.

  10. #6170

    Blurry

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Any other pictures of her? The one you posted is garbage. I don't use WYP either. Post as many photos as you can so we can actually see her; someone is bound to know her.
    Glen, I reviewed her the other day in the escort section under Katie.

  11. #6169
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-3019bc1173c0

    Wants a ppm of 400, which is only for dinners, after 3rd date she will make a decision if she wants to start an arrangement, haha!!
    But is she for real or did she just pull a photo off a web site:

    https://us.shein.com/Sweetina-Lace-B...-49656499.html

  12. #6168
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-3019bc1173c0

    Wants a ppm of 400, which is only for dinners, after 3rd date she will make a decision if she wants to start an arrangement, haha!!

  13. #6167

    Blurry

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Katie: Sometimes we want something different.

    Anyone have knowledge of Katie in Columbia. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...r3VYDJjZvO92xL..

    I've been texting for a few weeks now. She seems legit, and can hold a coherent conversation. I'm not typically a spinner type, but I'm interested in dribbling this one around the room for a spell! LOL. She claims to have an open menu, with GF3 if she agrees after seeing your manhood. But somehow, my spidey senses are a bit 'off. ' She says she used to strip in Vernon and in E. Hartford years ago. Does anyone recognize her? Any feedback, stories, warnings, etc? Appreciate you in advance!
    Any other pictures of her? The one you posted is garbage. I don't use WYP either. Post as many photos as you can so we can actually see her; someone is bound to know her.

  14. #6166

    Copied from Escort Reviews: Any Intel??

    Katie: Sometimes we want something different.

    Anyone have knowledge of Katie in Columbia. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...r3VYDJjZvO92xL..

    I've been texting for a few weeks now. She seems legit, and can hold a coherent conversation. I'm not typically a spinner type, but I'm interested in dribbling this one around the room for a spell! LOL. She claims to have an open menu, with GF3 if she agrees after seeing your manhood. But somehow, my spidey senses are a bit 'off. ' She says she used to strip in Vernon and in E. Hartford years ago. Does anyone recognize her? Any feedback, stories, warnings, etc? Appreciate you in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Katie.jpg‎  

  15. #6165

    Partially true

    To be honest, I really didn't want to see her so I've just gone back and forth with her over a few days and just keep coming down because the "terms" were not favorable from the onset. If you're willing to wait and even pass on someone, the reward is worth the risk. She came back to me and I said that I was only willing to meet up for $150 at this point. Take it or leave it. Otherwise, I'll find someone else to give my bread to. That's it really.

    And yea. You're right. But always show a sign of good faith at the beginning and then from there, it becomes more negotiable. Kindness goes a long way. Good luck and stay safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You've got to be kidding. Once they know you and like you, they will accept whatever you have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape