Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 33453
-
03-15-25 00:12 #31428Senior Member

Posts: 128[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You are not allowed to comment about this chick Bonita anymore. Not because I'm protecting her but because the rule is, you don't start shit on the review threads. You are more than welcome to report any post by any member who is white knighting her but you aren't allowed to complain about her nor this forum if you are unwilling to use the tools we give you.
The reason you don't do that is because it's not about her or the guys who like her, you just like starting shit. There was one fucking guy who objected to somebody sharing her legal problems on the forum. Nobody was defending a bad review. Stop being such a fucking drama queen or I'm going to look into your account, see who you used to be and probably ban you again.
A2
-
03-15-25 00:08 #31427Senior Member

Posts: 128Here we go again
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-14-25 19:59 #31426Senior Member

Posts: 190[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-14-25 17:02 #31425Senior Member

Posts: 195[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the fucking trolls.
A2
-
03-14-25 16:54 #31424Senior Member

Posts: 151[3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be an Escort Advertisement posted by a 3rd party.
Per forum rules, escort advertisements and escort contact information may only be posted by the escort herself.
Of course, links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are acceptable, and members are welcome to share escort contact information via the Forum's Private Messaging system.
Links to an escort's own advertisement and/or website are also acceptable. The limitation applies only to escort advertisements posted by 3rd parties claiming to represent the advertiser.
-
03-14-25 16:36 #31423Senior Member

Posts: 357[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You are restricted from mentioning Bonita again. If you do, even once, you get banned.
A2
-
03-13-25 22:33 #31422Senior Member

Posts: 195[Deleted by Admin]
Do not ever share people's legal issues on the forum.
A2
-
03-13-25 22:22 #31421Senior Member

Posts: 337Bonita
Does bonita have a new phone number and if so can someone send it to me please? She wasn't answering texts at the old 414 number and when I called whoever answered the phone sounded much different than what Bonita sounds like. They even said they were Bonita from USA. Thanks in advance.
-
03-13-25 11:00 #31420Senior Member

Posts: 131Fyi
Just a follow up, but she did reach out to make things right this morning, but I'm not really interested in taking another chance.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 10:44 #31419Senior Member

Posts: 131New place
It was her new place which was real nice and closer for me. The other place was not bad either. Way better than her old place from a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 09:42 #31418Senior Member

Posts: 827Saffy
What a shame. One of the best bodies and menus in the area. I have seen her about 5 times. Last 2 in Norwood. I have seen her up in Dayton as well, as she comes up to see her dad. Every time I saw her she would drink fireball and smoke some pot. That's it. She must of opened up her drug menu. That's sad. I texted with her about 6 weeks ago and she sent me some new pics. She looked good, a little heavier. But, as in the past, her comms are bad and have gotten worse. SMH.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 08:18 #31417Senior Member

Posts: 192ODRoyale
Hard to believe the lack of reports on this one. She has been advertising awhile and she looks better than 99% of this market. Her communication is good. I would TOFLT but I can't afford any risk of legal problems. Someone must have something on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183943914
-
03-13-25 08:14 #31416Senior Member

Posts: 159Saffy
Was it at her new place? Apparently she got a fresh spot in OTR which looked really nice, because the old spot while safe was not super nice.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 21:12 #31415Senior Member

Posts: 131Saffy
I've had okay to good times with her over the years, but man.
She fell asleep. Wouldn't wake up, so I bounced. Avoid at all costs.
-
03-12-25 17:01 #31414Senior Member

Posts: 386I agree I saw he about a year ago. It is definitely her in the picture a yes she is a female. I settled for the BBBJ won't repeate.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






