Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 1214 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Allie and Chy

    Allie vacation started back in December. I saw her a few days before she went away. Chyanne still be around the highway. I have not seen her personally but she has been spotted by others and it was mentioned to me that as recently as 2 weeks ago was staying at sunrise.

  2. #34163

    Re: Lady

    Inbox cleared, please send info.

  3. #34162

    Good and Bad news chicos

    First the bad news Allie / Isabella checked into the Riverside Inn on 13th of this month.

    Secondly in mas feliz un observacion an old SW posted recently Tinkabell (mocha) Cheyenne.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    no idea she is Walking now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    them jd girls
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Allison
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Goddamn Isabella
    In case you can't see https://i.ibb.co/Qv8NGGyT/chrome-scr...EST-035107.png
    https://i.ibb.co/tTcGtLtC/allie.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000002668.jpg‎   allie.jpg‎  

  4. #34161
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Can't quite find it with the link and post number care to elaborate? Or PM, if she is real she looks good, I been of the yellow fever wagging as of late.
    The forum software stops the link at the '.

    Quote Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02  [View Original Post]
    I saw this amazon provider not too long ago and it was a decent experience! Got to the apartment and it was relatively low key without any noticeable traffic. She's tall and thick with a cute face. She didn't rush and we negotiated a lower price of 12 instead of 15. I like them tall and a little thick so I left happy. She didn't rush and had a chill demeanor. As always YMMV and your experience may be different than mines.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...k/659192891715

  5. #34160

    Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    I think it's the same lady:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...518&viewfull=1#post7198518.
    Can't quite find it with the link and post number care to elaborate? Or PM, if she is real she looks good, I been of the yellow fever wagging as of late.

  6. #34159
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    What's her link / info.
    I just did a Google search for her name on p411 and it came up. She looks good but $$ is outside the budget I allow for myself. If she was at 3. 5 or 4 I might do it.

  7. #34158
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBringer  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bruna Albuquerque's ad on P411, and had to give her a try. So glad I did! Her pics are amazing, but she's somehow more beautiful in person. Gorgeous head to toe! Greeted me in a black silk robe, which she stripped away to reveal black panties and bra. Her hair and eyebrows are dyed dark red, and they look amazing on her! Tastefully done MMs. She asked what I liked, and I told her "to be pampered. " She did. Oh man, she did! $5. 0 + $0. 8 tip, and worth every cent.

    I'll omit the details here, but run, don't walk, to see Bruna! She's had a good reception in Richmond, so she's thinking of staying another week. She's a keeper! So let's keep her happy.
    What's her link / info.

  8. #34157

    Bruna Albuquerque

    Saw Bruna Albuquerque's ad on P411, and had to give her a try. So glad I did! Her pics are amazing, but she's somehow more beautiful in person. Gorgeous head to toe! Greeted me in a black silk robe, which she stripped away to reveal black panties and bra. Her hair and eyebrows are dyed dark red, and they look amazing on her! Tastefully done MMs. She asked what I liked, and I told her "to be pampered. " She did. Oh man, she did! $5. 0 + $0. 8 tip, and worth every cent.

    I'll omit the details here, but run, don't walk, to see Bruna! She's had a good reception in Richmond, so she's thinking of staying another week. She's a keeper! So let's keep her happy.

  9. #34156

    Anyone tried?

    Probably going to see her later, just wondering if anyone has experienced yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184012281

  10. #34155
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    How in the world does she find victims?
    They don't avail themselves of the benefits of this site.

  11. #34154

    Amazon

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I've tried looking up the phone number and did a image search and nada. Normally this means uncle is doing his thing.

    Can anyone tell me anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/680651347848

    Current phone is 8042232726.
    I think it's the same lady:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...518&viewfull=1#post7198518.

  12. #34153

    Don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me anything
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleB3891  [View Original Post]
    Fredericksburg
    Got a another link TripleB?

  13. #34152
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I've tried looking up the phone number and did a image search and nada. Normally this means uncle is doing his thing.

    Can anyone tell me anything?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/680651347848

    Current phone is 8042232726.
    She's down from Fredericksburg. Only seen one review in her and it was good. Evidently a tall drink of water. She's in a circle with 2 other girls up there.

  14. #34151

  15. #34150

    Cute spinner

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../550644476028. I took the plung the other morning with this one. She is the girl pictured. She is very outgoing and service was okay but donation I feel was steep considering the deed is done on the floor or a couch. Extras are available with steep upcharge. I will not repeat. Better choices for the ticket price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape