Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 1221 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 30787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27487

    I agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    I saw Summer today. Thanks to VaryDer07 for the referral. She is great and I can confirm the things others have said already (tiny spinner, great body, bubbly, fun time, super nice and chill, cute dog, covered and some rules, etc.).

    Her ad has been down because she lost her I'd (I guess you have to have that to post ad? She asked me to give our her number since she can't get her ad back up. I just realized I can't post it. So ask me or VaryDer07 if you need number. I don't login here too often sorry. But I'll try to keep an eye out the next few days.

    She is great if you like this type.
    Thanks for her number.

  2. #27486

    Touch

    I saw her a while back, looking to reconnect. Her rates then were 160/220 back then. FWIW, she also does haircuts, not partaken in one of those myself. She's also quite large, you mentioned her belly, it is big, but that was not a deal breaker for me. She's also very chatty.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently in a clean house near Brier Creek. She's been around for years but haven't seen any reviews. The pics are her but dated and they're somewhat representative despite the larger stomach. I'd say she's around 50. Setup and comms were straightforward and standard fare. I forgot the rate but it was below 300 for the hour and when I say she wasn't a clock watcher I mean she acts like she doesn't know the meaning of a clock. Also found her to be submissive and that menu is wide open. While I can't guarantee you'll get every service listed in that ad, let's just say I've found her to quite compliant. She's friendly as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/019339048347

  3. #27485

    Rev. Touch therapy with benefits

    Saw her recently in a clean house near Brier Creek. She's been around for years but haven't seen any reviews. The pics are her but dated and they're somewhat representative despite the larger stomach. I'd say she's around 50. Setup and comms were straightforward and standard fare. I forgot the rate but it was below 300 for the hour and when I say she wasn't a clock watcher I mean she acts like she doesn't know the meaning of a clock. Also found her to be submissive and that menu is wide open. While I can't guarantee you'll get every service listed in that ad, let's just say I've found her to quite compliant. She's friendly as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/019339048347

  4. #27484
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdine246  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty good time. Was kind of cold at first but then seemed to really get into it. BBBJ to start and then mish into doggy. Was only there for a qv but it was taking me a while to finish and she didn't mention anything. Pretty standard rates. Pics are her but face is filtered to look younger and she's a lost smaller than her pictures made her seem. More of a spinner. Said she was leaving either Thursday or Friday at checkout.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/369093056036
    I can second this pretty much exactly. DATY from the back was hot. She was a good time and laid back. She does look a bit older in person, but still hot. I almost didn't even recognize this ad because of how made up she is.

  5. #27483

    Luna

    She's a pretty good time. Was kind of cold at first but then seemed to really get into it. BBBJ to start and then mish into doggy. Was only there for a qv but it was taking me a while to finish and she didn't mention anything. Pretty standard rates. Pics are her but face is filtered to look younger and she's a lost smaller than her pictures made her seem. More of a spinner. Said she was leaving either Thursday or Friday at checkout.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/369093056036

  6. #27482

  7. #27481

    Summer B

    I saw Summer today. Thanks to VaryDer07 for the referral. She is great and I can confirm the things others have said already (tiny spinner, great body, bubbly, fun time, super nice and chill, cute dog, covered and some rules, etc.).

    Her ad has been down because she lost her I'd (I guess you have to have that to post ad? She asked me to give our her number since she can't get her ad back up. I just realized I can't post it. So ask me or VaryDer07 if you need number. I don't login here too often sorry. But I'll try to keep an eye out the next few days.

    She is great if you like this type.

  8. #27480
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambb  [View Original Post]
    She has decent reviews on TER but looks like has some rules.

  9. #27479

    Jessica in Raliegh

    Guys any intel on Jessica.

    https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica

  10. #27478

    Any Intel on Tryst Jessica

    Hello,

    I am planning to see Jessica, who is listed on tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/time4fun-jessica

    Any intel on her?

    Cannot find any reviews.

  11. #27477

    Recommendation

    Got to come to Raleigh next week and have to spend the night. Looking for someone with nice tight body, fun, and safe to spend the night. Yes I know costly but willing to be reasonable. Any recommendations appreciated. Please message me.

  12. #27476

    Lexii

    That was my exact experience, twice and a few weeks apart. She won't answer basic questions (e. G. What are your donations for a half hour and hour? In what part of town are you located? If she's a real provider, she doesn't seem to want business too badly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to setup a date with her for weeks. She's just always very difficult to deal with. And after awhile it’s just too much so I haven't reached back out again. Maybe if its not so troublesome I’ll try again.

  13. #27475

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I believe the is the Kris that is being spoke of. She's been in the area for a number of years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/420065207138
    Thanks. May try and see her later this month.

  14. #27474

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Lexii? Been wanting to see here for a while now. I know we've had a few "Lexii"s come through the area so I'm in sure what reviews match with who.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/480681232417
    Been trying to setup a date with her for weeks. She's just always very difficult to deal with. And after awhile its just too much so I haven't reached back out again. Maybe if its not so troublesome Ill try again.

  15. #27473

    Kris

    That's the Kris I was referring to. Again she has put on weight since those photos but still a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape