Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 33049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28534

    Outcall only Waterbury

    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has info on her lmk, thanks.
    Saw her a few months back. She looks a little older in person but is still a box. Seems to enjoy herself. Good comms, excellent skills, was right in time for the appointment. She's a pro, go for it. You can find some reviews in the Waterbury section.

  2. #28533

    Thank you

    Thanks man. This is what I needed to know. Her pictures are pretty damn good. These girls should put that much effort into getting their lives straightened out as they do into taking / editing good pix. LOL I still may go see her tho. Because I'm a pig.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice in the last few weeks. First visit was a qv blow and go, and it was everything that I needed. Good steady motion blew my load in her mouth and off she went to the bathroom to spit. Saw her again last Saturday and went for qv FS this time. I bent her over after she gave me bbj and couldn't really finish so I called it. She has just a couple of teeth and lives in a run-down motel on the pike. She is definitely a user but a sweet girl though. Like the other reviewer said probably not worth the hours' drive. Looks better in pics than in person.

  3. #28532

  4. #28531

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her personally but she's been reviewed many times on this site. Don't recall her name or seeing any negative reviews. With that said, I'm not sure I would drive an hour to see her.
    I've seen her twice in the last few weeks. First visit was a qv blow and go, and it was everything that I needed. Good steady motion blew my load in her mouth and off she went to the bathroom to spit. Saw her again last Saturday and went for qv FS this time. I bent her over after she gave me bbj and couldn't really finish so I called it. She has just a couple of teeth and lives in a run-down motel on the pike. She is definitely a user but a sweet girl though. Like the other reviewer said probably not worth the hours' drive. Looks better in pics than in person.

  5. #28530
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    So this girl has been posting for a long time. I'm sure we've all seen the ads. But she doesn't have a name to search for her reviews. She's a bit of a drive for me so I'd like to know full well that she's not with the bullshit before spending an hour getting up there. She claims to be legit. But at this point they all put that in the ad. I'm sure someone has seen her in the past but how about recently? Any advice? Thanks. Oh also, she obviously recycles her pix and they're filtered but this full body one looks kinda newish and her body is hot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/929434758625
    Honestly she's a go to for me. Great comms, decently range, good service, covered but safe.

  6. #28529

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    So this girl has been posting for a long time. I'm sure we've all seen the ads. But she doesn't have a name to search for her reviews. She's a bit of a drive for me so I'd like to know full well that she's not with the bullshit before spending an hour getting up there. She claims to be legit. But at this point they all put that in the ad. I'm sure someone has seen her in the past but how about recently? Any advice? Thanks. Oh also, she obviously recycles her pix and they're filtered but this full body one looks kinda newish and her body is hot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/929434758625
    I believe you can find reviews searching on Skylar. I have personally not seen her, but have contemplated in the past.

  7. #28528
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    So this girl has been posting for a long time. I'm sure we've all seen the ads. But she doesn't have a name to search for her reviews. She's a bit of a drive for me so I'd like to know full well that she's not with the bullshit before spending an hour getting up there. She claims to be legit. But at this point they all put that in the ad. I'm sure someone has seen her in the past but how about recently? Any advice? Thanks. Oh also, she obviously recycles her pix and they're filtered but this full body one looks kinda newish and her body is hot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/929434758625
    I've never seen her personally but she's been reviewed many times on this site. Don't recall her name or seeing any negative reviews. With that said, I'm not sure I would drive an hour to see her.

  8. #28527

    Weathersfield / Newington

    So this girl has been posting for a long time. I'm sure we've all seen the ads. But she doesn't have a name to search for her reviews. She's a bit of a drive for me so I'd like to know full well that she's not with the bullshit before spending an hour getting up there. She claims to be legit. But at this point they all put that in the ad. I'm sure someone has seen her in the past but how about recently? Any advice? Thanks. Oh also, she obviously recycles her pix and they're filtered but this full body one looks kinda newish and her body is hot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...m/929434758625
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250314-094324.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250314-094340.jpg‎  

  9. #28526
    Quote Originally Posted by SkanKss  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has info on her lmk, thanks.
    She was reviewed in Waterbury.

  10. #28525

    Hailee Sadly flaked

    Hit her up when I landed said she would see me today as planned. Hit her up today once I got a time when I'd be available and she said she left already after we agreed around 7 pm today. Oh well, hopefully the dream works out next time.

  11. #28524
    If anyone has info on her lmk, thanks.

  12. #28523

    Back with update

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone by chance seen this one? Got a schedule with her just checking to see if there are any reports, if not ill report back.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...6758.htm?cat=1
    Very clean, GFE, dfk, sloppy bank, DT, face fuckable, blonde, perfect curves big ass, just like in photos. Wears sexy lingerie. Sexy accent, gets very into it. . 3 hhr Only here today and tomorrow. Run don't walk to this one.

  13. #28522

  14. #28521

    Reverse Search on Google

    Just do a reverse image search on Google. 🙄.

    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, NO ONE has seen this girl? I'm finding it hard to believe. With all the dismal choices out there I figured something like this would have a whole plethora of reviews by now. Am I missing something?

  15. #28520

    Emily eros

    Has anyone by chance seen this one? Got a schedule with her just checking to see if there are any reports, if not ill report back.

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...6758.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape