Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 44223
-
03-15-25 01:45 #39093Senior Member

Posts: 45OC gov offer free testing & treatment at the 17th street clinic, I done testing there twice now and it is free, just got to book early in advance to skip the line.
Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 22:31 #39092Senior Member

Posts: 64Gg Massage Spa
Was feeling a bit stressed today, so I looked for something close by to the coffee shop I was at found GG Massage Spa in New Seoul Plaza.
50 for hhr. My masseuse was a Latina named Sofi. She got a thicc ass and nice tits, but the face isn't much for me.
130 for a CBJ finish, I probably won't repeat.
-
03-14-25 21:19 #39091Regular Member

Posts: 6I had a latina. Terrible service. Hand blocking. Couldn't kiss her anywhere. It made the whole experience not worth it. She was trying to to charge of the whole experience. Can't do this. Can't do that. It ruined it.
Originally Posted by JohnxHide
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 21:10 #39090Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Coco at Garden
Find a girl, get a good release, and start a weekend. What a life. Since I live near Garden so went to Garden again. Garden is a good spot, they always have lovely women.
Today I booked Coco, a sweet petite girl, for an hour. She answered the door led me to the room, I handed over the house fee and she told me to undress. She came back into the room massaged me for about 15 minutes, as the massage continues she started licking my back and rubbing her tits and wet pussy all over my back. On the flip I threw her down and gave her some mean DATY for a good 15 minutes, occasionally switching to 69. She must have cummed about 3 times, She kept grabbing my cock begging me to fuck her.
I put her in standing mish and begin pounding her. I grab her arms and she's chanting "yeah good". She is being very vocal, and I pounded her hard. Her toes are curling and she's not breaking eye contact. I picked her up and lie down, put her on top of me "your turn, fuck me" I told her as she slipped me inside her and began grinding on me. This is where it gets hot. Because most providers tend to avoid the clit grinding because they don't want to cum but she is actively grinding on me, trying to cum. Her hair was a mess at this point and she started smiling as she grind me. I sucked on her tits while she was grinding on me and while I was pounding her from the bottom.
She got even lower and hugged the back of my head and started making out with me, she got back to fucking me like crazy, Coco was very loud at this point. My time was running out so I put her in DS I start pounding her pussy crazy, I can tell she is enjoying the pounding, a couple minutes of this and I finally busted in the bag.
Coco cleans me up and I was out the door to get a few drinks at the bar. Always a fun time at Garden.
-
03-14-25 18:44 #39089Senior Member

Posts: 770Banana
I saw Banana today at I-Beauty in Bellflower. I'll post a review when I'm home. But posting her as a PSA that she told me she will be at Garden. Maybe tomorrow. Can't remember exactly. Same management at Garden and IBeuaty.
-
03-14-25 15:34 #39088Senior Member

Posts: 90Skip the nuru, go for FS or HJ.
Originally Posted by Slavic
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 02:54 #39087Senior Member

Posts: 551Dox only helps with bacterial infections, such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis. It doesn't help with viruses, such as HIV, herpes and genital warts. Also, you have to take it within 72 hrs for it to be effective. Antibiotics are also not a good long term solution because it kills your gut bacteria, which is essential for good health. So, popping it like candy is probably not a good idea.
Originally Posted by MrGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 02:05 #39086Senior Member

Posts: 68You can protect yourself and so can the girls. The CDC finally admitted that DoxyPeP is effective and recommended. I have been using it for years and have never gotten anything. Anecdotal I know. But we're talking hundreds of civillian girls, BB Kgirls in LA, and additionally hundreds of bar girls in the Philippines. Even the occasional OC BB massage girl (always on the lookout). Squeaky clean. Everyone reading this should use it, and it will protect all of us.
Originally Posted by DarkRoomDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 23:24 #39085Senior Member

Posts: 222Sgv
Can you PM some valid contacts? I am in SGV.
Originally Posted by HoDough
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 23:16 #39084Senior Member

Posts: 55They quoted directly 160/ hhr for nuru last time I wrote them, I usually find it a bit sketchy when they do it without discussing service.
Originally Posted by PoonLick
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 23:03 #39083Regular Member

Posts: 6OA Spa what was the damage?
How much was the damage? Thinking of hitting OA tomorrow wanted to know? Also any insight on tip individually? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JumboSD
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 21:49 #39082Senior Member

Posts: 637Actually they don't necessarily need to be single to be interested in snagging a rich new husband. They can either shitcan the poor slop waiting patiently in Chengdu, or else keep both husbands. They're in different countries, right? I guess you can get an expanded menu with that kind of bait, but I don't like dangling them.
Originally Posted by Faceless1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 20:53 #39081Regular Member

Posts: 10Suzy usually Wed Thurs. Samantha - Thur. Fri.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
But they cover on other days if someone can't make it.
Suzy used to be super skinny petite but has thickened up after having a baby.
Samantha is tiny and both are super sweet.
-
03-13-25 19:21 #39080Senior Member

Posts: 491New talent in Cloud
Anyone tried this new girl in cloud9? She is fresh from China, I've read in other forums she has no gag reflex.
-
03-13-25 18:51 #39079Senior Member

Posts: 28Viet cuties
Love reading this forum, lately things have gotten very explicit regarding all those places in Santa Ana thanks for the entertaining reports.
Anyhow for a change of pace I checked out some Vietnamese places. The former Banzai Healing on Lincoln near Valley View features 20 something Vietnamese gals who seem low mileage.
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Ero.../13233855.html
Also went back to Bolsa near Beach and had another great session at Lucky Spa with a gorgeous Viet provider. The service at Lucky is very unrushed.
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Ero.../23375279.html













Reply With Quote




