Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 6974
-
03-14-25 17:39 #6179Banned Member

Posts: 495Rookie Mistake
Don't be a piker and fall for fakes.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 12:09 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 234I just found this picture on a Russian Web site.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
https://iris-muse.livejournal.com/8461.html
And this one on Pintrest:
https://www.pinterest.com/baddydaddyb/
These were found using Yandex.
So something is very very very fishy here.
-
03-14-25 11:10 #6177Senior Member

Posts: 50Maybe not but also maybe. The other photos are definitely not from shein and she is clearly being a bit discreet in them. Somebody had to model those photos and there are definitely models on the site, especially ones that would do think like shein photo shoots and arent making a fortune. Obviously one of the first things I would be doing is asking for more photos once we started talking.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
I would be skeptical for sure but I wouldn't immediately write it off. As for the whole three date rule thing there have been plenty of times I've heard that and ended up getting sucked off in the restaurant parking lot after the first dinner. You never know and if you don't have anything else going on one night why not LOL.
-
03-14-25 09:46 #6176Senior Member

Posts: 234I doubt the picture I found when I googled her profile pictures are her.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 09:39 #6175Senior Member

Posts: 234Google or Yandex.
Originally Posted by PopPoppy70
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 05:50 #6174Senior Member

Posts: 54What image search tool do you use?
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 17:47 #6173Senior Member

Posts: 480She didn't, she wanted to meet for dinner at an Asian place.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 14:49 #6172Senior Member

Posts: 234I think its a fake profile, at the least she is using a photo from some other web site which I highly doubt is her.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
You should ask if she wants the $400 up front.
-
03-13-25 14:42 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 480I believe she is real, texted her until she threw this three date rule.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 11:07 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 216Blurry
Glen, I reviewed her the other day in the escort section under Katie.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 09:28 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 234But is she for real or did she just pull a photo off a web site:
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
https://us.shein.com/Sweetina-Lace-B...-49656499.html
-
03-12-25 22:56 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 480https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-3019bc1173c0
Wants a ppm of 400, which is only for dinners, after 3rd date she will make a decision if she wants to start an arrangement, haha!!
-
03-12-25 16:38 #6167Banned Member

Posts: 495Blurry
Any other pictures of her? The one you posted is garbage. I don't use WYP either. Post as many photos as you can so we can actually see her; someone is bound to know her.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 14:59 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 324Copied from Escort Reviews: Any Intel??
Katie: Sometimes we want something different.
Anyone have knowledge of Katie in Columbia. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...r3VYDJjZvO92xL..
I've been texting for a few weeks now. She seems legit, and can hold a coherent conversation. I'm not typically a spinner type, but I'm interested in dribbling this one around the room for a spell! LOL. She claims to have an open menu, with GF3 if she agrees after seeing your manhood. But somehow, my spidey senses are a bit 'off. ' She says she used to strip in Vernon and in E. Hartford years ago. Does anyone recognize her? Any feedback, stories, warnings, etc? Appreciate you in advance!
-
03-11-25 14:08 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 87Partially true
To be honest, I really didn't want to see her so I've just gone back and forth with her over a few days and just keep coming down because the "terms" were not favorable from the onset. If you're willing to wait and even pass on someone, the reward is worth the risk. She came back to me and I said that I was only willing to meet up for $150 at this point. Take it or leave it. Otherwise, I'll find someone else to give my bread to. That's it really.
And yea. You're right. But always show a sign of good faith at the beginning and then from there, it becomes more negotiable. Kindness goes a long way. Good luck and stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






