Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 1215 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34156

    Anyone tried?

    Probably going to see her later, just wondering if anyone has experienced yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184012281

  2. #34155
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    How in the world does she find victims?
    They don't avail themselves of the benefits of this site.

  3. #34154

    Amazon

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I've tried looking up the phone number and did a image search and nada. Normally this means uncle is doing his thing.

    Can anyone tell me anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/680651347848

    Current phone is 8042232726.
    I think it's the same lady:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...518&viewfull=1#post7198518.

  4. #34153

    Don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me anything
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleB3891  [View Original Post]
    Fredericksburg
    Got a another link TripleB?

  5. #34152
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I've tried looking up the phone number and did a image search and nada. Normally this means uncle is doing his thing.

    Can anyone tell me anything?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/680651347848

    Current phone is 8042232726.
    She's down from Fredericksburg. Only seen one review in her and it was good. Evidently a tall drink of water. She's in a circle with 2 other girls up there.

  6. #34151

  7. #34150

    Cute spinner

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../550644476028. I took the plung the other morning with this one. She is the girl pictured. She is very outgoing and service was okay but donation I feel was steep considering the deed is done on the floor or a couch. Extras are available with steep upcharge. I will not repeat. Better choices for the ticket price.

  8. #34149

    Very true

    Everything he said was true. She is a total fraud and will try to record you on her phone because she knows she's about to steal your money. She is one of those women that ruin this whole thing. Spread her name and picture as far as you can so she gets no business and goes away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Search her all over the board, her name is Marley. She will straight up rob you. Even if you get her to go through with the date she will NOT deliver.

    She's been scamming all over town, airport area, northside, midlo, and now I guess she moved further down south thinking no one will remember her.

  9. #34148

    Not likely

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her so I can't be certain. One thing I have noticed is I've never seen police post an ad with pornographic pictures. Seductive yes but not a straight up vagina shot. Also lately they always mention being young and then tell you that they are like 17. Guys that still try to see them then get what they deserve.
    Bro, the don't post twat shots, I think she she was posting a few months back, she had a handler and said she was from Texas. I never pulled the trigger because she gave me junkie vibes with her responses.

  10. #34147
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I've tried looking up the phone number and did a image search and nada. Normally this means uncle is doing his thing.

    Can anyone tell me anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/680651347848

    Current phone is 8042232726.
    Haven't seen her so I can't be certain. One thing I have noticed is I've never seen police post an ad with pornographic pictures. Seductive yes but not a straight up vagina shot. Also lately they always mention being young and then tell you that they are like 17. Guys that still try to see them then get what they deserve.

  11. #34146

    Ayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by MyBudFang  [View Original Post]
    Remember this, the girls need the money, far more than you need to get laid, of you over pay, all you are getting is cheap, overpriced pussy, don't be afraid to walk away, if she needs the money, she will come down.
    Just look at this, some of y'all are responsible, SMH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250313-041051~2.jpg‎  

  12. #34145
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Search her all over the board, her name is Marley. She will straight up rob you. Even if you get her to go through with the date she will NOT deliver.

    She's been scamming all over town, airport area, northside, midlo, and now I guess she moved further down south thinking no one will remember her.
    How in the world does she find victims?

  13. #34144
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Yep, been there done those high-priced girls twice. Got what I paid for and I did have a good time, both were great IOP GFE actors. Bucket list checked 2 x; done. Conclusion; IMO their self-respect = high maintenance GPS.
    Can agree with tryst. I tried to see if it would be any difference between that and regular rate lady off another site. No difference at all with service.

    We have to act like we are the price even though we are paying. The gps isn't warranted.

  14. #34143

    Seems sketch

    I've tried looking up the phone number and did a image search and nada. Normally this means uncle is doing his thing.

    Can anyone tell me anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/680651347848

    Current phone is 8042232726.

  15. #34142

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTorque  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one. I'm thinking about a visit. Any info to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/590186047150
    Search her all over the board, her name is Marley. She will straight up rob you. Even if you get her to go through with the date she will NOT deliver.

    She's been scamming all over town, airport area, northside, midlo, and now I guess she moved further down south thinking no one will remember her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape