Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 472 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 7073
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6083

    Asian Mist

    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Unless he responds, we really shouldn't speculate which spa he is talking about. I'd say you were probably taking advantage of his lack of response and pushing his vague positive comments onto a spa that you like. Anyone else open to sharing about this Mist Spa?
    I previously reported on Asian Mist. It is good. Nice, new and clean place. Full range of services. Previously very attractive girl there.

  2. #6082
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngeman  [View Original Post]
    He dosnt share only ask ask ask. I would only share with trusted Senior members.
    Yes sounds like he is fishing, trilling.

    He don't know shit.

  3. #6081
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Unless he responds, we really shouldn't speculate which spa he is talking about. I'd say you were probably taking advantage of his lack of response and pushing his vague positive comments onto a spa that you like. Anyone else open to sharing about this Mist Spa?
    Agree, sounds like he's fishing.

  4. #6080
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngeman  [View Original Post]
    He dosnt share only ask ask ask. I would only share with trusted Senior members.
    There's a few prominent names on here that offer BBFS and this person seems to be recycling that info in hopes of trading it for more covert info.

    The times BBFS is obtained is usually through consistency with a provider and if it's readily available you probably don't want it.

    I know of a few girls that will offer it but I can't share that info because that is specific to the provider and client.

  5. #6079

    It Was Vague For A Reason

    Quote Originally Posted by FamousTee  [View Original Post]
    Its not a secret. He is prob talking about Asian mist spa on commercial past federal.
    Unless he responds, we really shouldn't speculate which spa he is talking about. I'd say you were probably taking advantage of his lack of response and pushing his vague positive comments onto a spa that you like. Anyone else open to sharing about this Mist Spa?

  6. #6078

    Ari

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45578/

    Not good. Don't bother.

    Works at some kind of MP one or 2 days per week. Works from home otherwise. Wouldn't repeat at half price. Set-up not good. Massage below average. HE not included in $140/ hr. Phat ass is only plus. Clothes stay on. Everything very basic. Waste of time and money.

  7. #6077
    He is talking about Asian Mist Spa on commercial east of federal.

  8. #6076
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Monger prob got flooded with DM's wanting the 411. LOL.

    When someone gets it, can they just inbox it to me too? LOL 😁.
    Its not a secret. He is prob talking about Asian mist spa on commercial past federal.

  9. #6075
    Monger prob got flooded with DM's wanting the 411. LOL.

    When someone gets it, can they just inbox it to me too? LOL 😁.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyg1  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.

  10. #6074
    Quote Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs  [View Original Post]
    So I've been to three places (including one right by my house that I just got back from where I had a threesome for $360 all in) in the last few months that seem to share / rotate some pretty fine young asian girls. Have gotten BBBJCIM from multiple without even asking for no condom. (they just did it which is always preferable) and great FS from in shape young (20's. Early 30's tops) little Chinese women. Not sure why you guys are having trouble finding them. They are everywhere LOL.

    DM me if you're one of those who isn't cheap but just hasn't been going to the right places. Also, always on the hunt for bbfscip girls, Chinese, white, Latin in a massage spot or otherwise. Have a new skinny white girl off 441 and Broward that will take a load cheap that I'm happy to share digits on.
    Your inbox is full.

  11. #6073
    Quote Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs  [View Original Post]
    So I've been to three places (including one right by my house that I just got back from where I had a threesome for $360 all in) in the last few months that seem to share / rotate some pretty fine young asian girls. Have gotten BBBJCIM from multiple without even asking for no condom. (they just did it which is always preferable) and great FS from in shape young (20's. Early 30's tops) little Chinese women. Not sure why you guys are having trouble finding them. They are everywhere LOL.

    DM me if you're one of those who isn't cheap but just hasn't been going to the right places. Also, always on the hunt for bbfscip girls, Chinese, white, Latin in a massage spot or otherwise. Have a new skinny white girl off 441 and Broward that will take a load cheap that I'm happy to share digits on.
    Your inbox is full.

  12. #6072
    Quote Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs  [View Original Post]
    So I've been to three places (including one right by my house that I just got back from where I had a threesome for $360 all in) in the last few months that seem to share / rotate some pretty fine young asian girls. Have gotten BBBJCIM from multiple without even asking for no condom. (they just did it which is always preferable) and great FS from in shape young (20's. Early 30's tops) little Chinese women. Not sure why you guys are having trouble finding them. They are everywhere LOL.

    DM me if you're one of those who isn't cheap but just hasn't been going to the right places. Also, always on the hunt for bbfscip girls, Chinese, white, Latin in a massage spot or otherwise. Have a new skinny white girl off 441 and Broward that will take a load cheap that I'm happy to share digits on.
    Hey buddy, where are these places you are mentioning, I am assuming I'm Broward, the 360 for the duplicate is that for an hour?

    Are they in rubmaps?

    I can share a couple of good places also.

    After a few food pla es closed, it has been hard to find good reliable AMPs.

    Thanks in advance for the intel.

  13. #6071
    Quote Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs  [View Original Post]
    So I've been to three places (including one right by my house that I just got back from where I had a threesome for $360 all in) in the last few months that seem to share / rotate some pretty fine young asian girls. Have gotten BBBJCIM from multiple without even asking for no condom. (they just did it which is always preferable) and great FS from in shape young (20's. Early 30's tops) little Chinese women. Not sure why you guys are having trouble finding them. They are everywhere LOL.

    DM me if you're one of those who isn't cheap but just hasn't been going to the right places. Also, always on the hunt for bbfscip girls, Chinese, white, Latin in a massage spot or otherwise. Have a new skinny white girl off 441 and Broward that will take a load cheap that I'm happy to share digits on.
    Your inbox is full can you DM me? Thanks!

  14. #6070

    Visitor from Knoxville

    Quote Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs  [View Original Post]
    So I've been to three places (including one right by my house that I just got back from where I had a threesome for $360 all in) in the last few months that seem to share / rotate some pretty fine young asian girls. Have gotten BBBJCIM from multiple without even asking for no condom. (they just did it which is always preferable) and great FS from in shape young (20's. Early 30's tops) little Chinese women. Not sure why you guys are having trouble finding them. They are everywhere LOL.

    DM me if you're one of those who isn't cheap but just hasn't been going to the right places. Also, always on the hunt for bbfscip girls, Chinese, white, Latin in a massage spot or otherwise. Have a new skinny white girl off 441 and Broward that will take a load cheap that I'm happy to share digits on.
    Care to give a out of towner a good location to try??

  15. #6069
    Could be worthwhile, judging by the neck tattoo she's capable of really questionable decisions.

    Quote Originally Posted by MYCookie  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape