Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 14660
-
03-12-25 21:31 #12545Asshole

Posts: 605Hard to justify
I love women. I love them a lot. No way I would blow that much on one girl. The asking price is equal to at least two girls. Good luck if you have that kind of cash.
Originally Posted by NoStrings885
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 19:08 #12544Senior Member

Posts: 63She's on my list
I've texted with her a couple times she's good with comma but our schedules haven't lined up. Going to try again this weekend. Hope it works out. FYI she's pricey $360 hr.
Originally Posted by ChanchoMalo
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 16:47 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 759She wanted 80 for oral fixation, I haven't pull the trigger with her just yet.
Originally Posted by Monger247
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 16:27 #12542Senior Member

Posts: 851Harper aka Chole / Nikki
The picture you posted looks like a ice cream and cake chunky Chole aka Nikki who uses to be skinny and a tight body. That picture is her face and nose that gained a bunch of wait as you can see it in her face.
I would think anyone who has seen Chole / Nikki in the past would know this Harper is another name she is going by.
Bbbjhunter69 This is the pic she sent me, is this her?
-
03-12-25 16:22 #12541Senior Member

Posts: 191Confirming Harper
That's her. I got that photo also.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 16:15 #12540Senior Member

Posts: 187Any info on this cutie?
She looks good from my perspective. Any info is greatly appreciated!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...e/871091930806
-
03-12-25 10:41 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 382Amber Love
Any recent info on this one? Pretty high donations for a chunky provider but a good Nuru is hard to find.
https://tryst.link/massage/nuru-vixen69
-
03-12-25 10:37 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 76Anita and Lesley Cummings
She messaged back and will return on Monday, she's in Nashville. Looks like she is on tour with Lesley. Anyone see either one?
Originally Posted by TacoCat7
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 00:27 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 378How does
Her face look So different in various photos. And I don't mean the fat chick who clearly isn't her but if you look at her photo history half her pics look like she has almost a palsy or rosacea and the others look super polished. I only know what I've seen on the paid review of the erotic, but something feels off until I see a bunch to the contrary.
But that's just my two cents.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 23:40 #12536Senior Member

Posts: 759This is the pic she sent me, is this her?
Originally Posted by Monger247
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 21:21 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 76Anita
Looks promising. Anyone partake?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/183876108
-
03-11-25 11:18 #12534Senior Member

Posts: 788Carinna
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7272125180
Checking to see if anyone has any recent intel on Carinna?
-
03-11-25 10:30 #12533Senior Member

Posts: 74She's definitely legit, conveniently near bridge from airport.
Originally Posted by Monger247
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 23:09 #12532Senior Member

Posts: 191Harper is Legit
Seen Harper a couple times and can confirm she is legit with a safe location for fun to be hard.
Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 12:09 #12531Senior Member

Posts: 234Harper
Can anybody else vouch for this Harper? Is she a legit real person? Contact info please? Last four digits only would be a big help.
Originally Posted by MarkDean
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





