Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 59517
-
03-15-25 17:50 #56832Senior Member

Posts: 333Ek
I just got back from EK in Stone Mtn. Mama San gave me shower and sauna then I had Suzy. 2. 6 otd cfs. She does her job very well.
-
03-15-25 15:06 #56831Senior Member

Posts: 674Wellbeing
This girl, Carol, red head Colombian lady, works at Wellbeing in Duluth, as well as other Sam locations, is a terrible provider. Her attitude stinks, her massage is worse and there is no chance of HE. Avoid her like the plague. She has a nice butt, but who cares if she doesn't deliver. I have found most locations in Duluth to be places to avoid and really touch and go as to whether you'll get a HE or not. Cheshire Bridge spas are the places to go now and you can almost always get a fully nude girl and a solid HE.
Originally Posted by Florida2469
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 17:14 #56830Senior Member

Posts: 29Claire at First Massage
Went to check out Claire per a previous report, most of it checked out. Tall skinny and cute with blonde / gold hair. Bubbly personality and accommodating. Not shy at all as she grabbed my balls a few times within the first few minutes face down as she laughed. Massage was ok, nothing to boast about but her personality made up for it. L1 service but her technique took me a long time to finish, much longer than it typically takes me. But once she drained it out of me it felt great LOL. Literally took like 15 min of nonstop stroking but her attitude and demeanor didn't change which I really appreciated. I'll repeat but not in a hurry.
-
03-14-25 17:03 #56829Senior Member

Posts: 29Miki
That's Miki. She used to massage a few years ago but I believe she just runs the place now.
Originally Posted by Random2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 11:10 #56828Senior Member

Posts: 74I think you mean Miki. She is pretty cute.
Originally Posted by Random2020
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 09:51 #56827Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah, I speak Spanish and I can tell you she is from Colombia. Either way, if someone of you are getting special treatment maybe I was being tested but her massage was total garbage until I called her out. If you're going to give a crap massage and no L1 then it's really a rip-off.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 21:39 #56826Senior Member

Posts: 333This chick told me her name was Carol and said she is from Mexico. She was about average size with a really nice ass. I think her hair was dyed bright red.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 15:58 #56825Senior Member

Posts: 315Karol red head if she is the petite skinny girl she told maje was from Venezuela. She is down for anything.
Originally Posted by TomWier
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 13:53 #56824Senior Member

Posts: 69Duluth
Anyone been to New Life recently on PIB / Pleasant Hill Road? Any happiness?
Originally Posted by HEMark
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 10:11 #56823Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone know who the taller one with a cute face is? I saw her on my way out recently. I know Amber and Jasmine, so it's not one of them.
Originally Posted by Ryan2683
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 10:07 #56822Regular Member

Posts: 21I suggest making an appointment with Amber, better massage and she gets pretty into it. Your review for Jasmine is pretty consistent with my experience.
Originally Posted by Pharmacy470
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 20:32 #56821Senior Member

Posts: 49BD Health Lawrenceville Hwy
I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with this AMP?
I don't have are**M* see you and only found old reviews. From what I've seen so far, it's a place that requires a couple of trips and hit or miss.
Thanks.
-
03-12-25 14:52 #56820Senior Member

Posts: 333Carol was the Mexican girl I had who acted like she was pissed off that I bought time with her.
Originally Posted by Florida2469
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 13:32 #56819Senior Member

Posts: 169Buford Hwy
Which spot was this on Buford Highway? Thanks!
Originally Posted by RapChik
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 08:40 #56818Senior Member

Posts: 281Aroma / West Point
LOL TGD, I've cleared my head there too! Nana provides excellent service. Can't wait to try Pink!
Originally Posted by TopGunDun
[View Original Post]
Wiz.










Reply With Quote





