Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 7371
-
03-12-25 01:57 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 269Amyone partake
Any info on this one? Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/282209876488
-
03-11-25 09:31 #6665Regular Member

Posts: 21Adalina
Few years back she was great. Like someone else said her oral skills where good. But I went to see her a few months back and won't go again. She asked me to wait so she can "clean he cookie". There was a date right before me so not too bad. But the drugs took a toll. Her head game isn't what it used to be and stopped afterless then 2 min. She was just throwing her head up and down not even trying. She then bent right over wanting me to go bare. Back in the day she claimed to never go bare. Well atleast claimed. I wasn't about to do that knowing she just washed out someone else's goo from 15 min ago. I wouldn't trust it. She still have a nice personality though. But if you're down for BBFS and probably a rash or 2 afterwards go for it.
Originally Posted by Franchise71
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 22:37 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 30Been yeara
I've seen her a few years back. Teeth are a mess or we're. But she is fun. Oral is aaaamazing and CFS was tight.
Originally Posted by Pricechck
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 08:57 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 47I also want to know details about any recent visits with Adalina. She looks like she'd be loads of fun.
Originally Posted by Franchise71
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 08:26 #6662Regular Member

Posts: 20Queen of Head
Anyone have any Intel on Queen of Head? All I know is she has been in the biz since the fall and is in Holyoke. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/275663446790
-
03-07-25 17:25 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 354Kat
Kat is on the hefty side. Makeup highlights her look considerably. Friendly. From the limited reports I've gotten, service is good. Can't quote any prices. She had a safe incall. That may have changed.
Originally Posted by Asc101
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 23:03 #6660Regular Member

Posts: 2Massage in Springfield
I saw this post, and it caught my eye. Was wondering if anyone could provide some info before I see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/537105146614
-
03-05-25 12:27 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 33New provider?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/101424006949
This ad looks appealing. Does anyone know this provider?
-
03-05-25 10:31 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 33Adalina
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...x/808486429624
Has anyone had a visit with Adalina recently? I've searched online and found mixed reviews but they are all old.
-
03-05-25 00:37 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 354Haleigh
The first in the lineup is Haleigh, not to be confused with the Haylee that got busted with that group on Carew Terrace. This Haleigh was walking Main / Locus with her bf last summer when I took her for a BBBJ car date because she wouldn't go too far from the bf. Nice job but she used bf excuse to cut it short. He's out of the picture now and I know at least a couple bros that enjoyed her. She hasn't been responsive to my texts so I kinda wish it didn't sound like I was promoting her. Let's see what future experience shows.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 21:52 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 567Angie-pics
Hello, I got Angie's # (if it's still the same) from HL here on the board. However, I've yet to call her, could you share a pic 1st? I've never seen any of her pics & that would be great if I could before I take the plunge. Thank you.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 17:35 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 87Thank you, I thjnk
You deflated my dreams. 😂. Thank you. Seriously need an ebony fix. But need some breast to play with too.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 11:29 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 343Nice girl
She is a nice girl but that body is a mess tit's sag straight down her stomach has flaps.
Originally Posted by INeed
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 07:08 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 87Jazz intel please
I met up with Jazz about 4 yrs ago for a car blow. She allowed full access for my fingers. And a blow that is memorable. Now I see these photos and that body has me, hot damn. Is a full session worth it. Am I building her up to much in my mind. I have only seen 1 negative review based on attitude. We all got our bad days. Anyone met up for more. https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...l/832429691445.
-
03-03-25 19:42 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 3433 different girls
It depends there are 3 different girls there however each one had great performance and only one was a little homely so ask for a picture of face if she's blond and fair looking not a good body. The other 2 look good and BJ is phenomenal. Buterfly is the best.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





