Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 28174
-
03-12-25 13:44 #23929Senior Member

Posts: 2419Raine
I have heard good things about Raine for many years. I thought it would be time to try her out. Unfortunately, all the numbers I had been saving are not working. All of her ads are gone. Does anybody have a good number for her? I assume there are no ads up at this time. Somebody pas me her number please. Bill Ho.
-
03-12-25 11:59 #23928Senior Member

Posts: 52Honey
I see, maybe her menu has changed from when she first started. She told me no BBBJ and nothing else on her menu. Maybe after the first visit she opens up.
Originally Posted by LowKeyInTampa
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 08:03 #23927Regular Member

Posts: 17She's legit. Saw her a couple months ago when she first arrived. Pics are fairly accurate, she does BBBJ (I didn't partake as that's not for me) and to be honest she seems like she has a pretty open menu. Location is very safe and clean, and I would repeat, if I could get her for the price I had her the first time.
Originally Posted by DC305
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 00:24 #23926Senior Member

Posts: 378Wow
As the writer of said review I'm sorry to hear that and apologize in advance to anyone who may find the same. She did hold it together with me, though I'll be honest I saw her same ad this morning (yesterday?) And saw she was already fully back on the pnp wagon. And trust me I don't judge but if it impairs your ability to literally fuck, then you need to separate church and state so to speak. I love a good drink, but I don't do it on the clock. As she seemed genuinely reflective with me I hope this is a blip on the return, but as it's more substance related and less normal GPS, I hope I wasn't the last deck chair off the titanic.
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 23:37 #23925Senior Member

Posts: 758She seemed kinda bitchy when I texted her today. I sent her my "name", age and race. She replied back "do I know you"? Lmao.
Originally Posted by Slim3118
[View Original Post]
I said no, ask her for her incall and she went silent. As good as her BBBJ skills may be, a shitty attitude from the get go kills the deal for me.
-
03-11-25 19:40 #23924Regular Member

Posts: 10Rosie
I have seen Rosie a few times now. She does smoke but not in session. She also changes her hair color often. She is sweet and very accommodating. I will not hesitate to return. $. 2 is a bargain for all her charm.
Originally Posted by FlTourYear
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 18:31 #23923Senior Member

Posts: 51Trish is still a no-go for me
Perfectly stated. Her inconsistency is the reason why I avoid her. I am on her video list people who can come in for a free 30 minute visit but I'm a hard pass on her. YMMV with her big time. Her lifestyle is not for me.
Originally Posted by DiscreetSearch
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 17:36 #23922Senior Member

Posts: 141Rosie is a keeper
Rosie is good to go. Just don't plan anything too far in advance. It seems that most of most reviews have to do with communication. I like to plan in advance, sometimes days in advance. I've tried that with Rosie without success. She forgets about planned appointments. Heck, I have even stated I'll be there in 30 minutes for her to almost forget. She just needs some constant reminders that you're coming or you're on the way. She might have you wait in the parking lot 5 to 10 minutes. But once your in there, the visit is fun.
Originally Posted by BigRedTampa
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 17:27 #23921Senior Member

Posts: 141Tardy with Jenni
I told her earlier that day that I'd be there at 9 pm. Then 15 minutes before 9 she texts me asking if I'm still coming. I didn't reply because I was working. I left my work event a couple of minutes before 9 and texted her I was on my way but she had already assumed I wasn't coming. I said I'm here, I'm on my way, and I'll be there in 5 minutes. I got to her location and stated I was there to hear nothing back. I then tried from another number and then she stated that she wasn't working that night. So I gave up and went back to work. Oh well. I could have reached out a bit sooner to confirm but I've been good about communicating with her in the past. Lesson learned. Life goes on and there's other fish in the pond.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 16:24 #23920Senior Member

Posts: 57I second this, she's great. Be kind and gentle to her and it goes a long way.
Originally Posted by FlTourYear
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:06 #23919Senior Member

Posts: 758Wow, I mean considering how long theee women make us wait, being 8 minutes late isn't so bad.
Originally Posted by Slim3118
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:05 #23918Senior Member

Posts: 758Was the BJ BBBJ or covered? Def interested.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 12:59 #23917Senior Member

Posts: 541Carmen
Yep. She was hit by a bus while streetwalking, some years ago. The busted boob has never been fixed. She leaves her top on during her sessions.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 12:07 #23916Senior Member

Posts: 141Jenni is a great visit.
I've seen Jenni several times and always had a wonderful time. On my last attempted visit, I was late by 8 minutes and she ended up blocking me. I told her that I was at a work function and I was going to slip away to visit since she was so close. Her communication is good but she isn't always the most patient. Somehow, I need to get back on her good side. LOL.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 11:57 #23915Senior Member

Posts: 76Tampa Trish. YMMV but same old same old so far
After seeing the report that indicated she might have turned over a new leaf, I thought I would attempt to try her out again since I was in her neighborhood running some errands. I had given up about a month ago after making contact with her and asking if she was able to do early mornings. She said yes, so every time I had an opportunity to try to see her I would text the night before to confirm that I would be trying the next morning and she would answer ok, but the next morning I would never get a response back from my texts or calls. This went on for several weeks so after about 20 calls I gave up and moved onto my other regulars.
Fast forward to today. She didn't respond to my text after about an hour so I called her number which had a recording that said it was no longer valid. My bad. I hadn't bothered to check to see if she had a new number. I searched for her on LC and called the number and she answered right away. That was a good sign. She said she had just gotten up and would need about 10 minutes to get ready. I told her I would check my GPS and see how long it would take me to get to her new location and call her back. No answer on callback and her voicemail hadn't been setup so I left a text saying I was about 10 minutes away so I would head her way and send her a text when I got there. Upon arrival I sent her a text letting her know I had gotten there and told her to send me a message when she was ready for me. It was approximately 30 minutes from the time I made that initial voice contact. She then sent me a message asking what I was doing there because she had told me she needed time to get ready and the last thing I had told her was that was going to call her back to tell her what I was going to do and that I needed to leave. I texted back ok, sorry for the misunderstanding and immediately left. I kept checking my phone to see if she would respond back and salvage the date but it was radio silence.
I monger about 3 times a week so I am always on the lookout for some new menu choices but it's clear this option isn't a viable one as despite wanting to change her reputation as an unreliable provider she hasn't changed my mind about her.











Reply With Quote




