Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 734 1234 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37792

    Jessi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/884932737855

    Tried this one out for the first time a few days ago. She has put on some weight from the pics in her STG ad, but in a good way. I was expecting a very thin, candy induced type body. I thought she had a pretty face, nice rack, and thick ass (from the weight gain). 100 Mario coins, BBBJ and covered FS. Head game was pretty good, very soft touch with good use of the tongue while I was in her mouth. Kitty was tight, but honestly, her lips had an off color to them. Not nice and pink like I like them. I thought she was cute though overall. Treated me well, so that's always a plus and I'll probably repeat at some point. She lives in a house with another provider or two. I actually saw Natalie there at some point a few months back. So it'll be interesting to see how that living situation plays out before a neighbor reports a lot of traffic in and out. As always, be safe.

  2. #37791

    Any info?

    Anyone got any info on her? I see her post all the time on stg, but I haven't been able to find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/762383021199

  3. #37790
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Dr. Mom.

    She got down on her knees as a sat back in the chair and stay dedicated until I stood up, and then stayed dedicated until I was done. 5/7 on the throat meter and was a nice lady and spit what she earned. MILF Skylar was on premise, she let me in and saw me out.

    Lucee-Ferr.

    Just wanted to put up a proper review. She was very cute with great tits to grab while she throated me. I think I have her 6/7. She was accommodating and sweet and swallowed. Will repeat.

    Ashley James.

    Have not quite become a regular again yet but my last visit she really showed me some great attention. She knows how to give me what I like when she wants to. 7/7 on the throat meter although sometimes she doesn't like to take direction because she knows she's pretty good on her own so I don't try to give her much. Finished on her face where she likes it. Will always repeat.

    Ruby.

    Really just treats me like a king. Everytime. I'm lucky she likes me. She gone from a 5/7 on the throat meter to 6/7. Swallows every drop to the point where she keeps me hard for round 2 if she wanted to punish herself like that. Will always repeat.
    Hilarious you say that about Ashley James! She got all kind of miffed when I tried to give her some Direction on her oral. She said the exact same thing to me. I know what I'm doing! Can't a brother even ask to have his balls licked if that's his preference? LOL.

  4. #37789

    Thanks Solman816

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Truly an amazing and gorgeous lady. Treat her well.
    I have not been logged in for over a month and now problem solved. Thanks a lot.

  5. #37788

    Knowledge

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    Hey boss, share the links. Most of us don't remember these goofy names they go by!
    There's a wealth of encouraging information here, mostly daily posters that are easy to search or find. Too many to copy & paste. Sorry.

  6. #37787

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Dr. Mom.

    She got down on her knees as a sat back in the chair and stay dedicated until I stood up, and then stayed dedicated until I was done. 5/7 on the throat meter and was a nice lady and spit what she earned. MILF Skylar was on premise, she let me in and saw me out.

    Lucee-Ferr.

    Just wanted to put up a proper review. She was very cute with great tits to grab while she throated me. I think I have her 6/7. She was accommodating and sweet and swallowed. Will repeat.

    Ashley James.

    Have not quite become a regular again yet but my last visit she really showed me some great attention. She knows how to give me what I like when she wants to. 7/7 on the throat meter although sometimes she doesn't like to take direction because she knows she's pretty good on her own so I don't try to give her much. Finished on her face where she likes it. Will always repeat.

    Ruby.

    Really just treats me like a king. Everytime. I'm lucky she likes me. She gone from a 5/7 on the throat meter to 6/7. Swallows every drop to the point where she keeps me hard for round 2 if she wanted to punish herself like that. Will always repeat.

    Deja.

    Had some miscommunication but finally got in. She stayed focused and committed to servicing me. Would've let me CIM but said she didn't prefer it so I didn't. She held up her tits while I covered them. She said she was glad I didn't ask her to take that. Then we had a conversation about how important it is to stay focused and enthused for long blowjobs. You're not good if you can only do it for 5 minutes. Will repeat. Great attitude. Great service. 5/7 on the throat meter.

    Natalie.

    Stepped outside of my box on this. Covered by and couldn't really throat. I saw that coming but her pics have always haunted me so I asked her to take a ride. She was reluctant and said she liked it from behind so I made up for her lack of throat by punishing her little spinner ass. She tallish but very small frame. Won't repeat as I scratched that itch.

    Karman.

    I've now seen her 3 times since she's been back. Kinda got the run around until the last time she was finally able to see me sooner than an hour and half of back and forth.

    She had delivered everytime. She asked me to get her breakfast one morning and I told her I didn't want to clog her throat and she said don't worry she had no gag. Well she only gagged twice and the second time was because she was gargling on a lot of cum so good for her. She's a 7/7 on the throat meter but sometimes she doesn't quite open up wide enough and I feel some teeth. But that smile is pretty when she's throating me.

    Jessie.

    Westside trash down Shindler. Don't do it.

    Brit.

    Really stepped out of the box on this black spinner. She rushed me with some boring lackluster throat. I had to finish myself in her mouth I felt so rushed. She said it was a bad time blah blah blah but I kinda want to go back and punish that ass a little bit now on a qv. Because it looked like it had some great bounce.

    Pornstar with colored dreads.

    I was curious. She was very happy to suck my sick for as long I wanted. Gagging herself 5/7 on the throat meter. I had to bend her over the bed to finish. She was tight. She came a lot. Really sweet and nice.
    Hey boss, share the links. Most of us don't remember these goofy names they go by!

  7. #37786

    Another round of rounds

    Dr. Mom.

    She got down on her knees as a sat back in the chair and stay dedicated until I stood up, and then stayed dedicated until I was done. 5/7 on the throat meter and was a nice lady and spit what she earned. MILF Skylar was on premise, she let me in and saw me out.

    Lucee-Ferr.

    Just wanted to put up a proper review. She was very cute with great tits to grab while she throated me. I think I have her 6/7. She was accommodating and sweet and swallowed. Will repeat.

    Ashley James.

    Have not quite become a regular again yet but my last visit she really showed me some great attention. She knows how to give me what I like when she wants to. 7/7 on the throat meter although sometimes she doesn't like to take direction because she knows she's pretty good on her own so I don't try to give her much. Finished on her face where she likes it. Will always repeat.

    Ruby.

    Really just treats me like a king. Everytime. I'm lucky she likes me. She gone from a 5/7 on the throat meter to 6/7. Swallows every drop to the point where she keeps me hard for round 2 if she wanted to punish herself like that. Will always repeat.

    Deja.

    Had some miscommunication but finally got in. She stayed focused and committed to servicing me. Would've let me CIM but said she didn't prefer it so I didn't. She held up her tits while I covered them. She said she was glad I didn't ask her to take that. Then we had a conversation about how important it is to stay focused and enthused for long blowjobs. You're not good if you can only do it for 5 minutes. Will repeat. Great attitude. Great service. 5/7 on the throat meter.

    Natalie.

    Stepped outside of my box on this. Covered by and couldn't really throat. I saw that coming but her pics have always haunted me so I asked her to take a ride. She was reluctant and said she liked it from behind so I made up for her lack of throat by punishing her little spinner ass. She tallish but very small frame. Won't repeat as I scratched that itch.

    Karman.

    I've now seen her 3 times since she's been back. Kinda got the run around until the last time she was finally able to see me sooner than an hour and half of back and forth.

    She had delivered everytime. She asked me to get her breakfast one morning and I told her I didn't want to clog her throat and she said don't worry she had no gag. Well she only gagged twice and the second time was because she was gargling on a lot of cum so good for her. She's a 7/7 on the throat meter but sometimes she doesn't quite open up wide enough and I feel some teeth. But that smile is pretty when she's throating me.

    Jessie.

    Westside trash down Shindler. Don't do it.

    Brit.

    Really stepped out of the box on this black spinner. She rushed me with some boring lackluster throat. I had to finish myself in her mouth I felt so rushed. She said it was a bad time blah blah blah but I kinda want to go back and punish that ass a little bit now on a qv. Because it looked like it had some great bounce.

    Pornstar with colored dreads.

    I was curious. She was very happy to suck my sick for as long I wanted. Gagging herself 5/7 on the throat meter. I had to bend her over the bed to finish. She was tight. She came a lot. Really sweet and nice.

  8. #37785
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was horrible personally. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. She's nice but very shy, BBBJ was decent, kinda slow and not a lot of enthusiasm. The best thing I could do was get her in k9 and face her mirrors to watch her gigantic tits bounce, but I couldn't get the job done. I'm into skinny girls or maybe slightly thic, she's neither, I should of left when she opened the door.
    I hit it a few times maybe 2 years ago. She wasn't fat then. Had a little bit of baby damage, but nothing too bad. She was very agreeable and fun for me. Evidently times have changed for her.

  9. #37784

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few times. Was cool at first then she tried to upcharge me the last time I seen her. She has a piercing down below with cause her to get really really wet.
    Any BBFS on her menu or BBBJ swallow?

  10. #37783
    Quote Originally Posted by TunPunFun  [View Original Post]
    She's got a great backside, tits are a little deflated and a definite butterface. Attitude and enthusiasm is almost unmatched in town though, she's a great time.
    Personally wasn't impressed with her BJ or her backside. Both were lacking. Her attitude was annoying. She was constantly talking about how great she is. And her face is seriously lacking.

  11. #37782

    Ashley James

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Wish me luck, I've got an appointment for Fri, a little bday BBBJ fun. Hopefully her comms keep working on the day of, if not then maybe I'll see what's new at spa27.
    She's got a great backside, tits are a little deflated and a definite butterface. Attitude and enthusiasm is almost unmatched in town though, she's a great time.

  12. #37781
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    But really want to she looks fine as hell in her pics, but then there was a butter face review. So let us know how she looks compared to her pics.
    Probably more of a butter mouth than butter face, LOL. But she will definitely give it the old College try!

  13. #37780

    Ashley james

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    But really want to she looks fine as hell in her pics, but then there was a butter face review. So let us know how she looks compared to her pics.
    She's been reviewed a ton. She's not bad looking and is pretty lucid. She's solid for the price for sure.

  14. #37779

    I haven't seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Wish me luck, I've got an appointment for Fri, a little bday BBBJ fun. Hopefully her comms keep working on the day of, if not then maybe I'll see what's new at spa27.
    But really want to she looks fine as hell in her pics, but then there was a butter face review. So let us know how she looks compared to her pics.

  15. #37778
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was horrible personally. About 100 lbs heavier than her pics. She's nice but very shy, BBBJ was decent, kinda slow and not a lot of enthusiasm. The best thing I could do was get her in k9 and face her mirrors to watch her gigantic tits bounce, but I couldn't get the job done. I'm into skinny girls or maybe slightly thic, she's neither, I should of left when she opened the door.
    Thanks for the info. Based on this I'm going to pass on it. Doesn't sound worth the time or $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape