Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 1215 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 37359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34149

    Very true

    Everything he said was true. She is a total fraud and will try to record you on her phone because she knows she's about to steal your money. She is one of those women that ruin this whole thing. Spread her name and picture as far as you can so she gets no business and goes away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Search her all over the board, her name is Marley. She will straight up rob you. Even if you get her to go through with the date she will NOT deliver.

    She's been scamming all over town, airport area, northside, midlo, and now I guess she moved further down south thinking no one will remember her.

  2. #34148

    Not likely

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her so I can't be certain. One thing I have noticed is I've never seen police post an ad with pornographic pictures. Seductive yes but not a straight up vagina shot. Also lately they always mention being young and then tell you that they are like 17. Guys that still try to see them then get what they deserve.
    Bro, the don't post twat shots, I think she she was posting a few months back, she had a handler and said she was from Texas. I never pulled the trigger because she gave me junkie vibes with her responses.

  3. #34147
    Quote Originally Posted by NcMaxwell  [View Original Post]
    I've tried looking up the phone number and did a image search and nada. Normally this means uncle is doing his thing.

    Can anyone tell me anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/680651347848

    Current phone is 8042232726.
    Haven't seen her so I can't be certain. One thing I have noticed is I've never seen police post an ad with pornographic pictures. Seductive yes but not a straight up vagina shot. Also lately they always mention being young and then tell you that they are like 17. Guys that still try to see them then get what they deserve.

  4. #34146

    Ayo!

    Quote Originally Posted by MyBudFang  [View Original Post]
    Remember this, the girls need the money, far more than you need to get laid, of you over pay, all you are getting is cheap, overpriced pussy, don't be afraid to walk away, if she needs the money, she will come down.
    Just look at this, some of y'all are responsible, SMH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250313-041051~2.jpg‎  

  5. #34145
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Search her all over the board, her name is Marley. She will straight up rob you. Even if you get her to go through with the date she will NOT deliver.

    She's been scamming all over town, airport area, northside, midlo, and now I guess she moved further down south thinking no one will remember her.
    How in the world does she find victims?

  6. #34144
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar58  [View Original Post]
    Yep, been there done those high-priced girls twice. Got what I paid for and I did have a good time, both were great IOP GFE actors. Bucket list checked 2 x; done. Conclusion; IMO their self-respect = high maintenance GPS.
    Can agree with tryst. I tried to see if it would be any difference between that and regular rate lady off another site. No difference at all with service.

    We have to act like we are the price even though we are paying. The gps isn't warranted.

  7. #34143

    Seems sketch

    I've tried looking up the phone number and did a image search and nada. Normally this means uncle is doing his thing.

    Can anyone tell me anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/680651347848

    Current phone is 8042232726.

  8. #34142

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTorque  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one. I'm thinking about a visit. Any info to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/590186047150
    Search her all over the board, her name is Marley. She will straight up rob you. Even if you get her to go through with the date she will NOT deliver.

    She's been scamming all over town, airport area, northside, midlo, and now I guess she moved further down south thinking no one will remember her.

  9. #34141

    Anyone spent time with here

    I've been curious about this one. I'm thinking about a visit. Any info to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/590186047150

  10. #34140

    RubyJu

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    She looks to good to be true but damn I'm hoping somebody seen her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rubyju6
    She has 1 very negative review on TER. She's real, but it sounds like she's all business and zero fun.

  11. #34139
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    No idea. I don't really look at tryst anymore because they all want astronomical priced. I guess it's the place for rich and dumb people LOL. I've had some 1. 2 experiences that were better than 4. 0.

    In reality what you are paying for is their self respect.
    Yep, been there done those high-priced girls twice. Got what I paid for and I did have a good time, both were great IOP GFE actors. Bucket list checked 2 x; done. Conclusion; IMO their self-respect = high maintenance GPS.

  12. #34138

    Upping the prices

    Remember this, the girls need the money, far more than you need to get laid, of you over pay, all you are getting is cheap, overpriced pussy, don't be afraid to walk away, if she needs the money, she will come down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    Yeah this shit is out of control. If you ever seen the movie call Lola it started the trend where dumbasses just started chasing cat for any amount. As long as they keep it up prices will remain high. Simps have FU the game. If people would stop the foolishness it would bring down the prices.

  13. #34137

    Anyone heard from Ivy?

    She ghosted me a few times when we were supposed to meet and now just complete silence.

  14. #34136

    The movie Lola

    Yeah this shit is out of control. If you ever seen the movie call Lola it started the trend where dumbasses just started chasing cat for any amount. As long as they keep it up prices will remain high. Simps have FU the game. If people would stop the foolishness it would bring down the prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce  [View Original Post]
    I used to see one regularly from Tryst for 300, now she is up to 700. I quit seeing her after she went from 400 to 500. Wouldn't give me any regular client discount.

  15. #34135
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    I have seen A LOT of girls there post amount minimum as 700 or 1000. Do they even get clients? Or I guess there are awlays someone dumb enaugh to pay 1 k for someone average. Crazy.
    I used to see one regularly from Tryst for 300, now she is up to 700. I quit seeing her after she went from 400 to 500. Wouldn't give me any regular client discount.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape