Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 22141
-
03-11-25 01:16 #20296Senior Member

Posts: 214Sunday
Yes, I found out why, LOL. Yeah she was worth the trip, I am happy to get good service, you never know what you are going to get with some of these gals, but she didn't disappoint.
Originally Posted by Rafter17
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 01:14 #20295Senior Member

Posts: 214Sunday funday
I understand, she definitely not the prettiest gal out there, but I enjoyed the trip and she did a damn good job & the service matters more to me than anything! She's older, which is fine by me, I had a hell of a time getting a hold of any of my regulars, nobody called back until I was on my way and her body is very nice, to go along with those skills, I wasn't mad at all!
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 23:36 #20294Senior Member

Posts: 694I just can't get past that face.
Originally Posted by Rafter17
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 22:07 #20293Senior Member

Posts: 2375She's been around for years and has decent reviews.
Originally Posted by SexxyJ2012
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 21:56 #20292Senior Member

Posts: 214Sunday funday
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/713955242761
Well guys I went to see this one yesterday and I had a pretty damn good time.
She is up in Northfield at hotel there and I made the trip from Youngstown and I'm glad I did, if you don't mind older providers, you need to check this one out you won't be disappointed, surprisingly tight and all activities were wonderful.
-
03-10-25 14:42 #20291Regular Member

Posts: 13Kari
Saw her as well while she was here. Very fun. Hopefully she comes back sometime soon.
Originally Posted by IllistriousOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 12:39 #20290Senior Member

Posts: 694She is pretty top notch as far as providers go, at least in my experience. Did you see her in CLE or AK / Canton?
Originally Posted by StewDo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 10:56 #20289Regular Member

Posts: 16Brittany
Had a dream with Brittany in it. I have to say it was exceptional, I didn't want to wake up. I hope to dream about her again soon. DM for digits she was great top to bottom!
-
03-08-25 16:28 #20288Senior Member

Posts: 694I used to get these texts after I'd hit up a bunch of the Asia hotel #s trying to figure out which ones were located where, rates, etc. Since most of them all come back to one or two locations they didn't like me asking every single one of them and started sending these bullshit texts / calls. I just blocked them and moved on. Still hit up those hotel #s regularly as well.
Originally Posted by SlickMutha
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 13:59 #20287Senior Member

Posts: 377My friend just told me that he got another threatening text from a guy who gave his name & said that he was w / the Mexican cartel.
Originally Posted by SlickMutha
[View Original Post]
And that he wasted his girls' time & that the cartel knows where he lives & will kill his family if he doesn't pay up immediately.
I told him to just block the number.
It's a good thing that he doesn't use his real #.
-
03-07-25 08:14 #20286Senior Member

Posts: 310Kari fox
Well, we know she had good taste in food and she's not spending her income on a bad habit.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 21:30 #20285Regular Member

Posts: 13She does. Almost painfully or dangerously thin and could not have been less interested in what was happening. Can't recommend.
Originally Posted by Cubbie
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 20:55 #20284Regular Member

Posts: 15[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
03-06-25 15:58 #20283Regular Member

Posts: 15Kari
About my visit. Treated me like a reg due to the organic introduction. Two five zero and added a touch for meeting expectations.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
No BS, and is a little on the bigger side but the presentation was as best as it could be, she put time into it. Nice place and no sign of anything to be worried about. She works for it and is very accommodating. Great chest and good skills, aims to please. No sign of drug activity and I left with everything I planned on leaving with. She has a toy dog but it didn't cause a problem and wasn't anywhere near the event. Did a really good job at getting things warmed up and went to business. Incredible incredible head skills. Shower afterwards.
She'll be here one more night and says things have been a little slower but to expect a return to CLE in a few months. A really good time and professional and clean and the price was right.
-
03-06-25 10:14 #20282Senior Member

Posts: 694This is who we're talking about. Also advertising on Eros Ohio / Visiting until 3/6 as well.
Originally Posted by IllistriousOne
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/karifox











Reply With Quote





