Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 611 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8850

  2. #8849
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatman  [View Original Post]
    I am a long time senior member- former Albany resident. I will be headed back to town next weekend for a few days and looking for a hotel. Can someone recommend a hotel (or area) that providers tend to congregate? When I last lived there, the hot spots were the Ramada on Watervliet and Motel 6- but last I heard they were being used as migrant shelters. I also recall the Central Ave (colonie) corridor had a few spots. One of the issues I have when hobbying is providers taking hours to show up- generally because they are 1) undependable 2) no ride. I need to stay somewhere, so I might as well pick a hotel that might have some providers already staying there. I know this is hit & miss as they move around. Just looking for general info- I'll sort the rest out when I arrive.

    Any thoughts are appreciated. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to put the response out on blast.

    Thanks.

    Boatman.
    I think the place on Central next to an ethnic restaurant.

  3. #8848
    Quote Originally Posted by Boatman  [View Original Post]
    I am a long time senior member- former Albany resident. I will be headed back to town next weekend for a few days and looking for a hotel. Can someone recommend a hotel (or area) that providers tend to congregate? When I last lived there, the hot spots were the Ramada on Watervliet and Motel 6- but last I heard they were being used as migrant shelters. I also recall the Central Ave (colonie) corridor had a few spots. One of the issues I have when hobbying is providers taking hours to show up- generally because they are 1) undependable 2) no ride. I need to stay somewhere, so I might as well pick a hotel that might have some providers already staying there. I know this is hit & miss as they move around. Just looking for general info- I'll sort the rest out when I arrive.

    Any thoughts are appreciated. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to put the response out on blast.

    Thanks.

    Boatman.
    Sending you a PM.

  4. #8847

    Location question

    I am a long time senior member- former Albany resident. I will be headed back to town next weekend for a few days and looking for a hotel. Can someone recommend a hotel (or area) that providers tend to congregate? When I last lived there, the hot spots were the Ramada on Watervliet and Motel 6- but last I heard they were being used as migrant shelters. I also recall the Central Ave (colonie) corridor had a few spots. One of the issues I have when hobbying is providers taking hours to show up- generally because they are 1) undependable 2) no ride. I need to stay somewhere, so I might as well pick a hotel that might have some providers already staying there. I know this is hit & miss as they move around. Just looking for general info- I'll sort the rest out when I arrive.

    Any thoughts are appreciated. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to put the response out on blast.

    Thanks.

    Boatman.

  5. #8846
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Vikki?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vikkij
    Yes she still around. Haven't seen her for a good while but have texted briefly on occasion. Her number changed a while back but assume you have it from the tryst ad.

  6. #8845

    Vikki

    Has anyone seen or heard from Vikki?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vikkij

  7. #8844

    Wow Bentley and Dominique

    57.

    Default Encounter: Wow Bentley and Dominque.

    User I'd: https://tryst.link/escort/dominique https://tryst.link/escort/bentley-jetaun.

    Date: 3/10/25.

    Name: Bentley and Dominique.

    Phone: 8454013644.

    Email Address: -.

    URL / Website: https://tryst.link/escort/bentley-jetaun.

    City: Albany.

    State: New York.

    Address: -.

    Activities: Threesome, DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, CFS.

    Hair Length and Color: Dark blonde shoulder length and brunette short.

    Age: 30's.

    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

    Ethnic Background: Black / African.

    Physical Description: Both are 5'5 perfect breasts Bentley awesome MM and Dominique natural c's both have amazing round asses!!

    The Rest of the Story: This was my first threesome, Bentley set it up she is a regular of mine, I was greeted by Bentley wearing a green teddy and Dominique wearing only a thong both ladies are smokin hot!! They led me to the bedroom where they started undressing me then Dominique started making out with me while Bentley started playing with my cock before I knew it Bentley was on her knees sucking me while I was making out with Dominique then they switched. Soon we worked our way to the bed where they laid me down and Dominique mounted my face and I began to eat her luscious pussy at the same time Bentley was playing with my cock then soon DT it talk about sensory overload wow!! Dominique came on my face the two of them switched positions and I was eating Bentley's luscious pussy while Dominique was sucking my cock I started rubbing Dominique's clit and could feel her getting wet while I was eating Bentley who said I can't chew gum and walk at the same time!! LOL Before I knew it Dominique suited me up and climbed on top and started riding my cock while Bentley was riding my face this was something out of a porn movie soon Bentley came and we all took a breather. I had Dominique get on her back and put pillows under her and started eating her pussy and ass again which she thoroughly loved soon she came and her and Bentley changed position and I went to town on Bentley with my tongue until she came. Dominique suited me up again and I had her slide to the edge of the bed where I entered her standing mish until I unloaded. This was truly an unbelievable experience with two unbelievably gorgeous woman!! Definitely a bucket list item!!

    Recommendation:Yes

  8. #8843
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Hazel is good but beware that her bf occasionally hides in the bathroom with their dog. I've never seen him and haven't had any problems but I just found this out the other day.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...l/041342068136
    The first picture is very old. The others, I don't think, are even her. And there's more to beware of than just a bathroom BF this with this one. Best to keep her at arm's length, or avoid altogether. She is not someone to be trusted in the slightest. She's trouble on two legs.

  9. #8842

    Hazel

    Hazel is good but beware that her bf occasionally hides in the bathroom with their dog. I've never seen him and haven't had any problems but I just found this out the other day.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...l/041342068136
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8741.jpg‎   IMG_8740.jpg‎   IMG_8742.jpg‎   IMG_8739.jpg‎  

  10. #8841
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    I similar to you have been a regular, altho not so much lately. So found this very surprising. Was guessing it from her normal phone problems, needing WIFI for one number I think etc. So I just texted her asking, saying was posted by a reliable member, and saying essence of what you said. She said she has been very sick recently and hasn't been answering anybody. I do know she was going thru some health problems a number of weeks ago. Suggested she call or text you and clear things up.
    Hey thanks man I appreciate it. She did end up contacting me and we were able to meet up and she more than made up for it. So we are all good again. She might be a little hard to get a hold of still but she is back around workingfor anyone interested. Glad to know there are still trustworthy providers and fellow hobbyists that look out for each other. Thanks again and stay safe!

  11. #8840
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    I similar to you have been a regular, altho not so much lately. So found this very surprising. Was guessing it from her normal phone problems, needing WIFI for one number I think etc. So I just texted her asking, saying was posted by a reliable member, and saying essence of what you said. She said she has been very sick recently and hasn't been answering anybody. I do know she was going thru some health problems a number of weeks ago. Suggested she call or text you and clear things up.
    How serious are her problems?

  12. #8839
    Quote Originally Posted by JLex667  [View Original Post]
    Texted Lucky the other day to meet in the evening. She asked if I would do her a favor and pay upfront so she could keep her room. I've been a regular for a while so I trusted her and figure I'd help her out. Well. Broke the cardinal rule gentleman. After I sent the money she came up with excuses as to why we couldn't meet and now has been radio silent. Sucks because I lost a good go-to (I have posted favorable reviews of her before), but my own fault for being too trusting. Figured I would give a heads up in case she tries to pull anything with anyone else who might be a regular (or anyone thinking of trying her). Stay safe gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/863615857412
    I similar to you have been a regular, altho not so much lately. So found this very surprising. Was guessing it from her normal phone problems, needing WIFI for one number I think etc. So I just texted her asking, saying was posted by a reliable member, and saying essence of what you said. She said she has been very sick recently and hasn't been answering anybody. I do know she was going thru some health problems a number of weeks ago. Suggested she call or text you and clear things up.

  13. #8838

    UTR Girl in Oneonta area

    New member, looking for an UTR girl in the Oneonta area? Anyone have someone they are willing to share?

  14. #8837

    Robbed by Lucky

    Texted Lucky the other day to meet in the evening. She asked if I would do her a favor and pay upfront so she could keep her room. I've been a regular for a while so I trusted her and figure I'd help her out. Well. Broke the cardinal rule gentleman. After I sent the money she came up with excuses as to why we couldn't meet and now has been radio silent. Sucks because I lost a good go-to (I have posted favorable reviews of her before), but my own fault for being too trusting. Figured I would give a heads up in case she tries to pull anything with anyone else who might be a regular (or anyone thinking of trying her). Stay safe gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/863615857412

  15. #8836
    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    I've been jonsing for anal and I thought I had something. I see Autumn's ad on STG: CIM and Greek. When I texted she responded in a reasonable amount of time. Decent rate for FS, Greek, and CIM. Motel is maybe 1/2 Star, but then again I never minded HVH. When I get there I first see she's not a BBW any more. Not skinny but average body. Some baby damage (3 kids) and saggy D cups.

    We start OK, exploring bodies. 1st negative: no FIV and she's kind of dry. She puts a cover on me and begin the next phase of the operation; needed a few drops of lube. Stand-and-Deliver and Doggie. Lube up the back door. 2nd negative: As soon as Little Elvis touches her butthole says says I'm too big and she won't do it. I've been to many locker room showers over the past 50 years so I know I'm 'average' at best. As the frustration mounts I demand the extra back for Greek, which I receive. Cowgirl and BBBJ to finish off. 3rd negative: When I say I'm about to come she pulls back saying I can't come in her mouth. I clean up and leave.

    My biggest reason for a "No" recommendation is her lack of honesty.

    Dry peach, no FIV, Greek, or CIM, I could have gone to an Asian provider. At least I know what to expect. Fishkill or Newburgh are a lot closer too. My visit with Autumn was frustrating.

    I've been following (online) some providers in Albany who offer Greek. I think I'm going to have to make the trip. The draw back is that I have to get a room because after the pill wears off I get a headache and need a nap.

    I'll keep looking for a woman who will let me in through the back door.

    Stay healthy, brothers, stay safe.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/albany/female-escorts/other/autumn-/368742336000
    Skyler on STG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape