Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 772 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 11580
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9795

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChango  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Tokyo Spa?
    Yes, on Rowland St in Covina.

  2. #9794

    Tokyo Spa

    After seeing the reviews I made the trip to Tokyo Spa in Covina. Spacious place with a definitely needed back entrance if you don't want to be seen going thru the front with no blinds and open traffic just flowing by.

    I drew Blue after hearing about her BBBJ and sex skills. Confirmed by tattoos on the side ribcage area. I come in through the back entrance and she takes me to the room. Where immediately I'm fondling her breasts and slapping ass and playing with pussy. No massage was needed and went straight to I wanted.

    I ask for BBBJ and she wipes me down with alcohol and gets right to it. Great suction and can go at it for a while. Can't DT for long. But she tries. I can get to be my personal throat goat. Just tell her what you want and how you want it and she'll try to get you right.

    Nice body on her about 5'4 ish nice small Ds manmade for sure. Looks about early to mid 30's.

    40 hh and 100 for BBBJ.

    After she introduced me to Lola who tried to make out with tongue but I was like nah. So we just pecked on the lips a few times. Definitely will be coming back to try Coco and Lola they usually have 3 girls working at a time. Closes at 11 pm. I think they're there until the end of the month.

  3. #9793

    Covina

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChango  [View Original Post]
    Where is this Tokyo Spa?
    I think they are referring to the one in Covina.

  4. #9792
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilers  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I recall there was one person who was always hyping up Spa Royal over at the OC forum. I saw someone else besides Blue but I did see her at the spa and she was NOT attractive at all. Now I have go back and do searches and look at each persons post history to see if they have a history of shilling for these spas.

    Good luck.
    Yep. It is a paid because of the search cool down. One search can lead you down many shill rabbit holes of multiple accounts.

  5. #9791

    Location please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocrealguy  [View Original Post]
    Seems we all have had similar experiences to report on Tokyo. I drew Lola, Chinese, decent english skills, 27 years old (she said), 5' and maybe 110 lbs. Better than average looks with enhancement up top and tiny behind. Only ink I saw was a small tramp stamp above her rear. From the moment I walked in the back door she was very playful and friendly, shoving her tongue down my throat before I had even paid. Entrance fee of. 6 and tip of 1. 4. Very nice attempt at DT, no gagging. Multiple positions with most of her time spent ACG (fine with me). Halfway through a coworker came in and offered to join, but I declined. I had mentioned greek to her and she seemed open to it, but it was a struggle to get a finger in back there much less anything bigger. She said she works daily and will be there 2 months, but who knows. Car parking in back BTW.
    Where is this Tokyo Spa?

  6. #9790
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilers  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming. Would you say she was attractive? Did you do the hour and how much was your tip for 2 pops?

    The Blue that I saw at Spa Royal many moons ago had some big flappy jacks tits. Looked to be in her 30's but with hard a life look to her, not attractive at all, contrary to what a few of the Spa Royal diehards kept on harping about.
    What a difference a few months make. When I went it was a thicker Asian not that attracteive Think her name was Ashley. I just opted for BJ since she wasn't my type. Funny thing is she asked how much. Told her $80 and she agreed. It was CBJ but it was actually really good.

  7. #9789

    Yiren Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVudu  [View Original Post]
    I noticed this newish (since Sept last year) place opened on Colima. Any have any intel?

    Here's a report on Coco at Apple on Azusa. There's a report from Jrp21 from a few days ago, and I agree on looks and age (yes, her skin is amazing). However, I found her attitude and demeanor to me quite good (maybe because I'm Asian and speak a little Chinese). Requested ball licking from her and she went at it for quite a while. She is also quite careful, no DFK, no BBJ, which I prefer anyway.
    Looks like it's pretty active. Lots of reports on other (pay) site. Never been but definitely looks promising.

  8. #9788

    Tokyo experience

    Seems we all have had similar experiences to report on Tokyo. I drew Lola, Chinese, decent english skills, 27 years old (she said), 5' and maybe 110 lbs. Better than average looks with enhancement up top and tiny behind. Only ink I saw was a small tramp stamp above her rear. From the moment I walked in the back door she was very playful and friendly, shoving her tongue down my throat before I had even paid. Entrance fee of. 6 and tip of 1. 4. Very nice attempt at DT, no gagging. Multiple positions with most of her time spent ACG (fine with me). Halfway through a coworker came in and offered to join, but I declined. I had mentioned greek to her and she seemed open to it, but it was a struggle to get a finger in back there much less anything bigger. She said she works daily and will be there 2 months, but who knows. Car parking in back BTW.

  9. #9787
    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    Drove by today. Sign is gone and the open sign is absent. Did they move or get shut down?

    DB.
    That's a bummer. But I never liked that location. Where the entrance is everyone will see you coming in and out especially those guys in the barber shop LOL I'm sure business must have been slow for them to keep shop open.

  10. #9786

    I Stand Corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboWithin  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense, however there is another AMP right across the street that has been open for at least 10 years.

    This other AMP had Koreans the one time I went there maybe 2-3 years ago and had an extensive menu.
    Thanks. Once again, I stand corrected by one of my brothers on this board with superior knowledge.

    Lift Her Up.

  11. #9785
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDough  [View Original Post]
    Flappy jack tits? LOL. One of the reasons why I don't like TOFTT. There seems to be an argument of whether there were 2 different Blues a Spa Royal. One was often described as young, petite, with attractive face. Other reviews say she was older and not so attractive and accusing others of "shill" reports.
    Yeah I recall there was one person who was always hyping up Spa Royal over at the OC forum. I saw someone else besides Blue but I did see her at the spa and she was NOT attractive at all. Now I have go back and do searches and look at each persons post history to see if they have a history of shilling for these spas.

    Good luck.

  12. #9784
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftHerUp  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this report, and I feel a bit seduced into giving it a try. But I would just be cautious about enforcement in Covina. While I haven't heard of any busts, the few places that have opened up there over the last 15 years, seemingly with extras, haven't lasted very long. No first-hand knowledge though.

    Lift Her Up.
    Makes sense, however there is another AMP right across the street that has been open for at least 10 years.

    This other AMP had Koreans the one time I went there maybe 2-3 years ago and had an extensive menu.

  13. #9783

    Word of Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Eilers  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming. Would you say she was attractive? Did you do the hour and how much was your tip for 2 pops?

    The Blue that I saw at Spa Royal many moons ago had some big flappy jacks tits. Looked to be in her 30's but with hard a life look to her, not attractive at all, contrary to what a few of the Spa Royal diehards kept on harping about.
    Thanks for this report, and I feel a bit seduced into giving it a try. But I would just be cautious about enforcement in Covina. While I haven't heard of any busts, the few places that have opened up there over the last 15 years, seemingly with extras, haven't lasted very long. No first-hand knowledge though.

    Lift Her Up.

  14. #9782
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilers  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming. Would you say she was attractive? Did you do the hour and how much was your tip for 2 pops?

    The Blue that I saw at Spa Royal many moons ago had some big flappy jacks tits. Looked to be in her 30's but with hard a life look to her, not attractive at all, contrary to what a few of the Spa Royal diehards kept on harping about.
    Flappy jack tits? LOL. One of the reasons why I don't like TOFTT. There seems to be an argument of whether there were 2 different Blues a Spa Royal. One was often described as young, petite, with attractive face. Other reviews say she was older and not so attractive and accusing others of "shill" reports.

  15. #9781
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilers  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming. Would you say she was attractive? Did you do the hour and how much was your tip for 2 pops?

    The Blue that I saw at Spa Royal many moons ago had some big flappy jacks tits. Looked to be in her 30's but with hard a life look to her, not attractive at all, contrary to what a few of the Spa Royal diehards kept on harping about.
    Attractive for an AMP worker. Would probably rate her 7 or 8 out of 10. Very minimal flab and appears to keep herself in shape.

    The enthusiasm and GFE definitely keeps you engaged.

    I would consider her BBBJ to be maybe top 3 I've ever experienced.

    She is definitely worth trying once.

    Went for 1 hour with 180 tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape