Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 28080
-
03-13-25 17:08 #26820Senior Member

Posts: 144QQ Spa 3/14/25
Last report for the next 2 or 3 weeks, since I'm leaving to Japan again this weekend, though this time for business.
Packing and finalizing this itinerary has got me stressed out, and so off to QQ I went. Was hoping Sumi would still be there but sadly she wasn't. The two girls working were Nana and Elsa. Elsa was busy cleaning up or something, who knows. Nana is a young girl, natural c's with a slim, short build. Had her lead me by the hand to one of the rooms and she started working on my back. Had her work on my hips and my thighs more since I've been sore in that region lately, and told her to stay away from my shoulders. All the while, we shared some conversations about where she was from, etc. I was pretty much just trying to take my mind off the stress.
Eventually, the massage came to an end. She had my flip over and asked if I wanted FS, and I said yeah. She motioned me to pay so I pointed at my wallet and had her hand it over to me. Didn't want to get up since I was hard. She brought it over to me and I ended up paying giving her all the cash I had left in my wallet (6). She stowed it away and then had me sit up and blew me. No 69 this time but the view of seeing her blowing me was tantalizing enough. She intertwined our fingers while she continued which was honestly pretty skillful. Eventually, she covered me, hopped up and bent over and I proceeded to doggy her to standing mish. We made out a bit while she fondled me down there before cleaning me up, and then set me on my way.
Normally I wouldn't have went since soaplands are pretty great in Japan, but I don't think I'd be able to visit any while I'm over there since I'll be with coworkers this time.
$$. 2 total, pretty good time. I asked if she'd be there when I come back mid April, but she said she doesn't know and I took that as a probably not.
-
03-13-25 09:53 #26819Senior Member

Posts: 267Online, The inside of the spa looks legit. If you can provide me her name, I can try to set up an appointment and try it out. If I get a legit appointment then I wouldn't mind.
Originally Posted by SuperFly79
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 20:58 #26818Banned Member

Posts: 8[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
03-12-25 20:26 #26817Banned Member

Posts: 21Latinas
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
03-12-25 03:15 #26816Senior Member

Posts: 370Unicorn
Fellas, got a bit of an odd one here that I need clarification on. I am not from San Diego but I do visit 6-8 times a year. With that being said I join Seeking Arrangement to find a SB to keep me company while I'm there. One SB sent me a message a few days ago saying she worked at Float spa on 4th St. And to come in and she would give me a masssage and a happy ending. She also suggested more could be on the table outside of the spa. A few questions, is Float a legit spa? If it's not legit and extras can be had, has anyone ran into this girl? Pics attached.
-
03-11-25 14:41 #26815Senior Member

Posts: 354Appreciate the additional details. I'll try to keep all that straight, LOL. I didn't realize you ask up front how much for tip. I guess that means it can vary from girl to girl. I guess it also means what you'll get from girl to girl will vary, too, if you're seeing someone for the first time.
Originally Posted by ZyDawg
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 14:17 #26814Senior Member

Posts: 274Japanese Misa at Studio 107
Just want to let everyone know that Misa texted me she's returned to SD for 5 days starting today. She's working at a new spa that just opened up today I think!
For those who haven't seen Misa yet, she's great. Currently my ATF. She's honestly one of the sweetest girls I've ever met at an AMP and she feels very genuine. She also speaks great English. So it's like chatting with a person that actually speaks English. Super friendly, very respectful and deferential, accommodating with kinks according to some of you who will go unnamed LOL. And she does BBBJ but doesn't do BBFS. She's hot in my opinion. Long, sleek black hair, really Japanese looking. She's probably mid30's, 5'6 ish. Thin but not rail thin. MMs but they don't look terrible. She reminds me of Marica Hase. Another guy recently told me her face looks like Lucy Liu, could see that too. She used to be advertised as doing nuru and when I first visited her she had one of those gels and did nuru with me, so probably still an option but I'm not sure. As I mentioned previously she worked at a BJ bar in Tokyo so she can suck for a long time without being lazy and can deepthroat unlike 99% at AMPs. She can fuck a big one without complaints too, likes BBC, and her pussy is really nice.
Anyway, highly recommend you check her out before she goes back to Japan. Never feels mechanical.
And, hey, new spa which is cool! Always exciting to go to a grand opening. Haha She's going to be at 9235 Activity Road Suite 107, SD 92126. New place is called Studio 107. Sexy name. Haha Haven't been yet myself but will before she leaves, hope it's a nice spot! I'll write a review of the spa when I check it out.
Enjoy in good health.
-
03-11-25 14:13 #26813Senior Member

Posts: 65430+ years in the hobby and never a positive test. I've been careful, mostly. And I've also been lucky. Got vaccinated for the flu this season too, but some sort of respiratory infection is hitting me hard the last couple of weeks. All when a couple of ATFs are available too!
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:52 #26812Senior Member

Posts: 2645Bummed I didn't get a chance to sample Monica. Anyone know where she went, or if she has a return date?
Originally Posted by TacoManVa
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 13:46 #26811Banned Member

Posts: 518Thai Mali moved to brand new Spa called Studio 107
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
I swear to you, if you don't stop fucking shilling for Mimi I'm fucking banning you.
A2
-
03-11-25 12:22 #26810Banned Member

Posts: 518Malaysian spinner is back at Serenity-- Vivian
Some of you may remember her from when she was in college and only worked on Sundays and mondays. She's back in town and only here for 5 days.
Vivian is super petite about 5'1 with man-made C cups. Great attitude and vibe about her as she enters the room and gives me a hug with a nice lfk and dfk. She has me lay on my back and starts a killer BBBJ and then starts sucking on my balls and then pushes my legs up and starts a very nice rim job. Felt amazing but I had her spin around into 69 so that I could taste that tight little slit.
She could tell I was rock hard and rolled a cover on and climbed on very slowly in CG. Took a minute to get it all the way in and to see this tiny lady riding is amazing. Let her ride for a bit and then I sat up and picked her up and spun around to lay her down in Mish. Started to slow stroke and then sped up and filled up the umbrella. She replied "OMG honey too much". Yup, a weeks worth is a lot I was thinking.
She got a hot towel and cleaned me up and then gave a brief massage with the time we had left.
If you like tiny hot spinners Vivian for the win.
-
03-11-25 09:59 #26809Senior Member

Posts: 65Visiting from out of town
I'll be staying in the Pacific Beach / Mission Bay part of town. Can any one of you local guys help a fellow traveler with suggestions in your area? I appreciate it and am happy to return the favor if you make it to Boston.
-
03-10-25 16:36 #26808Banned Member

Posts: 518That's Serenity Spa
It's on Ashford street. Google Carnival Mexican supermarket. It's around the left side of the building when facing the supermarket. There is an AA meeting next door.
Originally Posted by MilfLoverr
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 16:31 #26807Banned Member

Posts: 122Finding a spa
Hey yall it's been a while but after a much needed break I'm easing back into the AMP scene. I've been trying to remember this massage parlor in the clairemont ish area. It was a little tucked back from the main road and the spot next to it had like a triangle thing on the door. I can't remember for sure but I think the place next door was like an AA or rehab place. I've tried everything from looking on maps to trying to search in here, and even driving around and no luck. I was there about a year ago after stumbling across it and there was the most beautiful Latina chick there. Trying to see if they still have the same talent. Appreciate your help.
-
03-10-25 16:26 #26806Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542QQ spa El Cajon with Elsa
Went to QQ spa on the weekend to beat the traffic and to see the new talents they have in stored. Didn't make an appointment so I had to wait about 10 minutes for the referral*gal Elsa. Greeted at the door by an early 20's no more than 30 why / o spinner, collected my Hr fee and lead me to the room.
Looks: 8/10 she is cute homely girl vibe. The type of looks you can bring home to meet the folks.
Bod: 8. 5/10 D size manmade, nip size is about a quarter. * kitty is well trimmed. No visible tattoo that I know of. Nice cute bubble butt. *.
Attitude: 9. 5/10 great massage attempt, she did a great Russian on me and it is highly recommended.
Left my tip on the counter, and when she came back, she gave me a decent shoulder massage, but not much when it gets to my lower body; it was more tease to get me going, but I*didn't mind. On the flip she DFK me and slowly worked her way down, performed a great Russian on JR, I normally didn't care for this but she made it felt great. Really nice BBBJ skills, DT my average size very well. Flipped over for a great 69 session. Her clam was tasty and can't stop playing with her D size on the other hand. Cover on after 10 minutes and started with my normal standing mish, she was fairly tight at this position, despite it is man made Ds, they jiggle very well. Where she felt greatest is k9, her clam sucks you in, and won't let go, I think I only lasted about 10 minutes I told her I want to CIM, and she happily abliged and gave me another great session of Russian and BBBJ to let me blast a decent load in her mouth, and she didn't push me off right away, she held it in and clean me up after. What a great gal. *.
Would come back again next week. *.











Reply With Quote




