Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 788 1288 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 28216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23911

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8138229323

    She's near 301 / Causeway area. No incall but she said she'd do out or car. She has a car.
    Oh Lord. That's 50 year old Carmen. I think she lost her motorcycle recently. She provides, but the guys she hangs out with, and the candy they're using, scare me to ever put myself in a position like that. Search the St Pete 'Escort' forum. If you see a crazy story from 10 years ago involving a 'Carmen', it's her.

  2. #23910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Nice to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I saw Trish made a couple videos last week hoping those who had either had a bad experience or not seen her to avoid having one would give her a chance, and she'd listed some of us by name to give her a shot with a free half hour. Seeing my name on there, I happily gave her a text (see ad below) as I'd never been able to connect with her. Comms were actually very very good, probably the best of any providers I'd seen in awhile. We had a little scheduling snafu NOT her fault at all (two hotels next door with almost the same name, but we'd planned for 8 pm and at 8 she was ready.

    She looks the same as her pics, so given I'd not seen her previously I'm not sure what people are griping about. There's certainly no bait and switch there. We got to know each other for probably 10-15 minutes and she genuinely is hoping to redeem whatever caused bad reviews before. I then laid down and she started a BBBJ which felt amazing, lasted for several minutes and then I wanted to use her clit sucking toy on her, which she readily agreed to. I fucked her face while using her toy and she definitely enjoyed it, I think came a couple times? Then returning the favor I laid back down and she completed BBBJCIM and some swallow. I came a ton though so some of it leaked down which frankly was kinda hot.

    I'm usually one pop unless I've planned ahead and certainly in a half hour can't do two, so we said our goodbyes. Definitely a good overall experience and certainly would repeat, so l think the comments on the board were taken to heart.
    I'm going to welcome myself back aboard. Been wanted to sink my meat in her.

  3. #23909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    I have removed them from my list

    Quote Originally Posted by Hdintally  [View Original Post]
    Sadly you are spot on! Many, many are nice looking ones but you might as well be with a 2 x4.
    I lost too many times!

  4. #23908

    So true!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    They're the biggest wasters of your hard earn money, especially if they are not local. They look good but service is very poor.
    Sadly you are spot on! Many, many are nice looking ones but you might as well be with a 2 x4.

  5. #23907

    Hell of a pull

    That's exactly who it is. Seems to be 3 years younger somehow, 5 if you take the post date into consideration. I never met her so I'll defer to the brothers who have, but I don't recall any positive reviews, mostly as a result of candy use. Again that's just my memory, I don't think I've seen a post with her for over a year so could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoBrother  [View Original Post]
    I think this is who you would actually get.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/140427778

  6. #23906
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8138229323

    She's near 301 / Causeway area. No incall but she said she'd do out or car. She has a car.
    I think this is who you would actually get.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/140427778

  7. #23905

    Lisa / Riverview

    Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/8138229323

    She's near 301 / Causeway area. No incall but she said she'd do out or car. She has a car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 61483cae-8138-49c9-828a-a37bddd32f33.jpg‎  

  8. #23904

    Honey

    I have not seen her but did talk to her. Everything is covered and menu is the usual services every Latina gives. She is Cuban, replies fast but felt like she didn't put much effort answering. Vibe wasn't right so didn't schedule anything.

    150 - qv.

    250 -30 mins.

    400-1 hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]

  9. #23903
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie669  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She looks like it would be pretty fun, even though she does not smile on any of her photos.
    She is pretty adamant if you are a larger size, that will be an issue. Greek seemed to be available, but again, if you are close to large, or even her "7 in" size she made reference to once, then it will be a no go.

  10. #23902
    Quote Originally Posted by TJD062  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually check that? Because last I checked it was $80 for 8 hours and that's all that was available anywhere nearby.

  11. #23901

    Trish 2nd chance

    Hi all, I saw Trish made a couple videos last week hoping those who had either had a bad experience or not seen her to avoid having one would give her a chance, and she'd listed some of us by name to give her a shot with a free half hour. Seeing my name on there, I happily gave her a text (see ad below) as I'd never been able to connect with her. Comms were actually very very good, probably the best of any providers I'd seen in awhile. We had a little scheduling snafu NOT her fault at all (two hotels next door with almost the same name, but we'd planned for 8 pm and at 8 she was ready.

    She looks the same as her pics, so given I'd not seen her previously I'm not sure what people are griping about. There's certainly no bait and switch there. We got to know each other for probably 10-15 minutes and she genuinely is hoping to redeem whatever caused bad reviews before. I then laid down and she started a BBBJ which felt amazing, lasted for several minutes and then I wanted to use her clit sucking toy on her, which she readily agreed to. I fucked her face while using her toy and she definitely enjoyed it, I think came a couple times? Then returning the favor I laid back down and she completed BBBJCIM and some swallow. I came a ton though so some of it leaked down which frankly was kinda hot.

    I'm usually one pop unless I've planned ahead and certainly in a half hour can't do two, so we said our goodbyes. Definitely a good overall experience and certainly would repeat, so l think the comments on the board were taken to heart.

  12. #23900

    Honey

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7252944283

    Anyone experience this Honey?

  13. #23899

    Yes. I would like to know as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She looks like it would be pretty fun, even though she does not smile on any of her photos.

  14. #23898

    New Latina

    Any intel on Honey? After some google looks like she's ok out in New Mexico.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...084/7252944283

  15. #23897

    Hourly motels

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    State and local ordinance prohibit hourly lodging.
    dayuse.com

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape