Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 29299
-
03-10-25 06:57 #25324Senior Member

Posts: 1174Franklin and 46th
Well, there has been a change here but not quite what I expected. The one I know gives a therapeutic massage has not come here yet. The other I expected did come and brought in a cute 30 something (probably to boost business after the hell that has been at this location). I have no experience with either of them to know what their skills are like so you'll have to try and see. I do expect this place to be more low-key but that really depends on whether both girls can do a good massage or not.
I spent the weekend upgrading some things there. Special thanks to the guy who pulled up as I sat waiting for someone to be free to hold the door open so I could get in with the refrigerator that was standing on the sidewalk by the door. Even though, with the girls being busy at the time, you probably would have gone somewhere else, could have taken a minute to lend a hand. I'm getting too feeble now days to be wrestling refrigerators by myself every time.
-
03-10-25 06:18 #25323Senior Member

Posts: 338Coco at Mundy
Had an hour to kill up north and I was 5 minutes away so I decided to pop in. Short girl, not super skinny but not particularly thick, great cleavage presentation, pretty enough face. Reasonable massage with back walking, teased the taint and full on grabbed my package from behind.
Flip was pretty easy, asked for BJ and to play with her pretty great rack. She wanted $. 4 for CIM, little head was looking at the boobies and agreed. Good BBBJ, she fingered my cinnamon ring but didn't go deep. Pretty sure she would if asked but I was focused. 69 until I shot my shot.
Nice girl, cuddly after the deed, almost definitely shorted me a couple of minutes as is the tradition here, but I got what I wanted.
-
03-09-25 23:46 #25322Senior Member

Posts: 251A1
Visited A1 recently. I have never had bad service here. I got a great massage from Amy. She was probably mid 40's and decently dressed in a short skirt. On the flip came lots of negotiations and it's a mood killer. Paid. 80 for a CBJ. When things were about to get started, monger after monger kept coming in. She left a few times to help translate for the other girl. When she came back in, made it up to me by going full nude for CBJ. Can't wait for my next visit.
-
03-09-25 20:21 #25321Senior Member

Posts: 958Best massage Katie
Yup in Virginia.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 20:10 #25320Senior Member

Posts: 134Last time I saw her. She told me she was moving states, somewhere on the east coast.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 19:09 #25319Senior Member

Posts: 342Katie
What has happened to 'Katie"? She advertised on STG, lived in Greenwood, but entertained in Fishers. She has completely disappeared.
-
03-09-25 17:43 #25318Senior Member

Posts: 526She's definitely real and those are her real photos. Most on there are fake but there are 3-4 that are legit.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 15:20 #25317Senior Member

Posts: 168HippyChick
Thanks for the info. I was finally able to connect with her and saw her this week.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 19:07 #25316Senior Member

Posts: 55Birthday on the 15th wanted to have a good time
Only been to a AMP 2 times I need some recommendations on the best yall been to last one I went to was bobo (don't actually remember her name lmaoo) but it was great is she still around?
-
03-08-25 18:33 #25315Senior Member

Posts: 59Rose Spa in Shelbyville
There's a new lady at Rose, 268 Broadway Street. I thought you would like to keep updated. I haven't been inside yet but I plan on trying the next time I'm in town.
-
03-08-25 13:57 #25314Senior Member

Posts: 885RR babes for real?
WOW! I looked at rubratings for the first time in years. There are a LOT of hot masseuses / escorts! Are they for real? In the past, I saw hot Asian models in the rub-site's ads. Nothing like reality at Sweets, Trader Joe's, etc. When I'm looking for relief other than an AMP, I go to DI, Eros, and Tryst. Seems I need to check out some of the ladies at RR!
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 11:42 #25313Senior Member

Posts: 494I feel fairly certain that it opens at 9 a.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 01:50 #25312Senior Member

Posts: 632Re: Phoenix Hours?
Sorry I don't know. Maybe I should have asked for you. But I do know Sophia/Sofia is still there. Wink Wink! Definitely another satisfying time just like the others I've posted about. I think I've now seen her 3 or 4 times.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 01:41 #25311Senior Member

Posts: 632PU and hand wipes
PU! I can smell it from hear. LOL! And damn glad I read that tonight rather than before I decided to go out for some relief today.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
Ever since COVID I keep a package of those alcohol hand wipes in my car. Comes in "handy" for many "regular" things too such as fingers smelling of gasoline or sticky from coffee or a fountain drink at the gas station, etc. I'm sure you married guys or those with others can coming up with some more good reasons to carrying them too if you don't already such as the Flu season isn't over yet.
-
03-07-25 23:55 #25310Senior Member

Posts: 526You have to scroll all the way down then hit "View All".
Originally Posted by TVDinner
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ess-49431.html










Reply With Quote



