Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 37371
-
03-13-25 12:01 #34146Senior Member

Posts: 767Ayo!
Just look at this, some of y'all are responsible, SMH.
Originally Posted by MyBudFang
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 09:14 #34145Senior Member

Posts: 348How in the world does she find victims?
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 00:56 #34144Senior Member

Posts: 134Can agree with tryst. I tried to see if it would be any difference between that and regular rate lady off another site. No difference at all with service.
Originally Posted by DarkStar58
[View Original Post]
We have to act like we are the price even though we are paying. The gps isn't warranted.
-
03-12-25 21:08 #34143Senior Member

Posts: 37Seems sketch
I've tried looking up the phone number and did a image search and nada. Normally this means uncle is doing his thing.
Can anyone tell me anything?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/680651347848
Current phone is 8042232726.
-
03-12-25 11:02 #34142Senior Member

Posts: 425Avoid
Search her all over the board, her name is Marley. She will straight up rob you. Even if you get her to go through with the date she will NOT deliver.
Originally Posted by HighTorque
[View Original Post]
She's been scamming all over town, airport area, northside, midlo, and now I guess she moved further down south thinking no one will remember her.
-
03-11-25 21:28 #34141Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone spent time with here
I've been curious about this one. I'm thinking about a visit. Any info to share?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/590186047150
-
03-11-25 06:06 #34140Senior Member

Posts: 336RubyJu
She has 1 very negative review on TER. She's real, but it sounds like she's all business and zero fun.
Originally Posted by SlenderGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 10:35 #34139Senior Member

Posts: 148Yep, been there done those high-priced girls twice. Got what I paid for and I did have a good time, both were great IOP GFE actors. Bucket list checked 2 x; done. Conclusion; IMO their self-respect = high maintenance GPS.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 23:00 #34138Senior Member

Posts: 700Upping the prices
Remember this, the girls need the money, far more than you need to get laid, of you over pay, all you are getting is cheap, overpriced pussy, don't be afraid to walk away, if she needs the money, she will come down.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 18:30 #34137Senior Member

Posts: 139Anyone heard from Ivy?
She ghosted me a few times when we were supposed to meet and now just complete silence.
-
03-09-25 13:29 #34136Senior Member

Posts: 153The movie Lola
Yeah this shit is out of control. If you ever seen the movie call Lola it started the trend where dumbasses just started chasing cat for any amount. As long as they keep it up prices will remain high. Simps have FU the game. If people would stop the foolishness it would bring down the prices.
Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 13:09 #34135Senior Member

Posts: 61I used to see one regularly from Tryst for 300, now she is up to 700. I quit seeing her after she went from 400 to 500. Wouldn't give me any regular client discount.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 08:29 #34134Senior Member

Posts: 106Donation
I've seen a few of them and most are putting huge prices and maybe some some sucker giving them but what I've seen to notice when you actually show up and say I got X amount they take it. Now not to say some are worth the big $ but there is some low hanging fruit on there. I try and stay away from a stg girl posting on there.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 21:19 #34133Senior Member

Posts: 371No idea. I don't really look at tryst anymore because they all want astronomical priced. I guess it's the place for rich and dumb people LOL. I've had some 1. 2 experiences that were better than 4. 0.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
In reality what you are paying for is their self respect.
-
03-08-25 20:23 #34132Senior Member

Posts: 229Question about tryst
I have seen A LOT of girls there post amount minimum as 700 or 1000. Do they even get clients? Or I guess there are awlays someone dumb enaugh to pay 1 k for someone average. Crazy.












Reply With Quote




