Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 11012
-
03-08-25 15:49 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 229Juicy Jenna, Remi, sofiaxo, cambriaSun, CayleeNova, LylaLove, NaughtyNina, Naughty_Hailey (She likes it very rough).
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
More girls are into choking than slapping. Those are fun too.
-
03-08-25 12:40 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 1018He has been fucking hoo ker s for years.
Originally Posted by EasyLife772
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 03:11 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 26Uff! Few months too late.
Her pics look super enticing, only if I moved few months earlier. Have been going through the board twice a day to find someone in the similar body type and a cute face. Hopefully will find one and leave my first review in this Seattle forum soon. Open for recommendations, thanks!
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 02:26 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 671Zoey Slay had that body type and loved riding like that. Had a great BBBJ too. Not often I finish in that position, especially with a cover, but she rode it out of me. Haven't seen her (her handler tbh) post in awhile though.
Originally Posted by InternNew
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 21:15 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 382Other board dangers
This info is important for both newbies and seniors alike.
USA is unlike any other site. Servers are safe and secure from any LEO organization. Period.
The other site is the furthest from that. Hosted in the states as a dotcom it is not only subject to subpoena but also has real LEO members in real communication with admins, providers, and not surprisingly simp mongers. I'm posting a screenshot from an active Bellevue PD member who not only has vouches from seeing providers but will selectively target and even prosecute mongers he doesn't like. I know exactly who he is and I've put my own target on him.
I've reached out to a journalist colleague that is investigating and writing an article about Bellevue PD connection. That same journalist has connected me with a DOJ attorney that is very interested in why Bellevue PD is using funds to support illegal activities and allow a detective to engage in sexual relations with providers (I've confirmed with one provider in particular that sees him regularly LOL).
The point is this. Be incredibly cautious with tna. Burner, VPN, and an attorney on retainer are the minimum. If you're ever caught up remember the golden rule. STFU.
-
03-07-25 20:47 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 447I didn't know KissMeKennedy got down like that. Hard to get any sort of idea from useless reviews on TNA. I got the impression she like to chat more then fuck, plus jumping through hoops for a appointment.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 19:08 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 26Open to recs for that body type
Can't recollect the number of times I've got hard watching that video over the years! I am not into slapping but any recommendations to a white / caucasian provider with a similar body type? Will make my move to Settle more memorable.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 18:34 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 114Gabby S. Wallows
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/453699902705
Any Intel on this one? She's been around for a bit.
-
03-07-25 17:35 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 671Hell, I'd take those who ride that well even without the slapping. Especially with that body type and not stopping until you're completely spent. Many just aren't great at it or put forth no effort.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 22:40 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 387Slap around
I'd recommend Moaning Monica, Emerald Angel or KissMeKennedy.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 19:17 #9562Banned Member

Posts: 2302Looking for someone I can slap. And have her just fuck harder.
Like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/HardcoreNSFW/s/DJkYpp7GpP.
-
03-06-25 15:45 #9561Senior Member

Posts: 1305Reminds me of when I was in college out of the marine corps. I had to go to the student clinic so see about an open sore that was misdiagnosed by another doctor (visually-no test given) and had not gone away. Turns out after a blood test it was nothing, but the doctor was a very attractive Asian woman. Not that I ever had a chance with her but it was embarrassing nonetheless to have her examine me in a very clinical way under bright lights in a cold room with shrinkage in full effect haha.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
I also had a physical in January with my current pcp who is a reasonably attractive Asian of Filipina, that both my wife and I go see. One of the first questions she asked was if I had any sores or anything like that around my genitals. Thankfully no, but I wonder why that was what she started with right out of the gate.
-
03-06-25 15:29 #9560Senior Member

Posts: 2335She likely gets 6-10. Not me. Not form that board anyway. The low end post there.
Originally Posted by PkShow
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 12:20 #9559Senior Member

Posts: 238My previous PCP was quite chill about the whole thing too. My current one I haven't known very long.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
Weirdly, my cost of testing via stdcheck or Jason is equivalent or lower to having it done by the doctor even given the latter will use insurance.
-
03-06-25 12:18 #9558Senior Member

Posts: 161I used to not want to go through my PCP, who is a very attractive woman. But I recently requested a sti screening and told her about my proclivities. She didn't bat an eye and was business as usual.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





