Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 18209
-
03-12-25 17:28 #15479Senior Member

Posts: 1946Ginger
Happy to hear that you Orlando mongers are enjoying spending time with this Red Headed Vixen! Ginger wanted you guys to know that she will be back in Orlando Thursday and Friday in the Altamonte area and then later Friday through Sunday in Universal area. Senior Forum Members who are interested can PM me for her contact information. Brevard's loss temporarily but I know she will be back! Please read her reviews here and on the Brevard UTR blog! I don't mind helping her out since she's always been very nice to me over the past few years! Cheers and Good Luck!!
Originally Posted by Guckt0
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-25 15:43 #15478Senior Member

Posts: 1670Joanlove
That is her and she has always been fun with me.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
Highly recommend but can't see her unless she hosts.
Enjoy her for those who partake.
-
03-12-25 14:48 #15477Senior Member

Posts: 355Sarah MM dream
Had some time for a dream today with Sarah MM, what can be said that has not she is the ultimate pleaser. She is sexy and fun, a good hearted person and wow those tits and nipples are outstanding, had time for a 30 minute adventure so off to the X on OBT once in the room she went into her warm up routine and I just had to suckle on those titties, her nipples are incredible, had a little / lot of DATY and she is tasty and into it, little doggie and bam it was time to wake up, clean up and chit chat a bit, ride back to her place and back to work with a smile on my face. Sarah is the bomb!
ViperMav.
-
03-11-25 18:34 #15476Senior Member

Posts: 575There is al least one. Yeap, I have to make it smaller.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-25 16:42 #15475Senior Member

Posts: 32Any reports / connects to pawgs?
-
03-11-25 13:49 #15474Senior Member

Posts: 39Joan question
Not a SM but am curious about her OF. I have been following a few that I think might be UTR on OF. You can DM me her OF name if you want. If not I also totally understand.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 10:54 #15473Senior Member

Posts: 167Fun Late Friday Morning with Ginger
Thanks to Willie24 I was able to connect with Ginger last Friday before she checked out of her hotel. Comms were very good and the location was convenient by MCO. I was impressed with her friendly attitude and natural good looks. She is amazing and willing to please. When we were in mish, she wrapped her long legs around me and butt slapped me. I reciprocated the butt slapping when she was ontop to completion. Enjoyed me meeting her and a good possibility she may be relocating to Orlando depending on her job interview. A solid provider.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 00:15 #15472Senior Member

Posts: 548If you check the Atlanta sugar section, there's a ton of posts and leads there, usually from 20yo to early-30s and most of the girls on sugar sites are fine with BBFS too. Honestly, I'd say less than 1 to 10 ask about condoms if you don't act sketchy about it, it usually never comes up.
Originally Posted by DarbyDarby2221
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...quot&p=7204927
-
03-08-25 15:57 #15471Senior Member

Posts: 575Joan Season
I saw Joan, what a blast as always. Not much to add from past reviews. She still UTR, most contact through her OF. But for SM interested DM for details. I cleared my inbox. She is doing outcall only on weekends. Really worth the wait. Wow!
-
03-08-25 13:00 #15470Senior Member

Posts: 301Pony aka Michele M1 L
It has been awhile but I reached out to Pony again to schedule a visit. We agreed on a time and off I went to her incall in Altamonte Springs. We spent some time catching up and she looks great. She has lost some weight and her boobs and ass are amazing. She wasn't big before, more like thick, but now she is much more slim. We ventured to the playroom and did the dance with no pants. Great senusal BJ, a little DATY, multiple positions, finish with BJ and CIM. 90 minutes for 300 Super Mario Coins. I'm not her gatekeeper, she does screen after you see either Maitland Sarah or Jersey (her rules). Search for M1 L and you will see multiple reviews and her screening process. Go have some fun and take the pony ride.
Word hard, play hard.
ADD.
-
03-08-25 09:37 #15469Senior Member

Posts: 35Info trade
If anyone plans on visiting Atlanta, would love to trade info, looking for someone no older than late 40's, petite, DT, CIM (BBFS is a plus).
-
03-08-25 08:49 #15468Senior Member

Posts: 158Michelle 1
Any body that can help me out I lost her number a few years ago hoping to reconnect any SM that could PM I would appreciate it I currently have no regulars as I have been playing the field. She's just got the look that makes me want to reconnect. Hopefully she still colors her hair. Thank you.
-
03-08-25 00:25 #15467Senior Member

Posts: 202Do you mind sharing
Hey do you mind sharing her digits, I would like to see if I can get her to come to Orlando and connect.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 00:20 #15466Senior Member

Posts: 202Ginger
Thanks to willie24 I ended up seeing ginger, and hope to see more of her. She is very down to earth, punctual, with good coms. She started off getting naked and giving me a good massage, honestly better than most of the massage therapists. She has good hygiene super clean and easy to talk to. She didn't rush or anything, and overall has a good frame. Gets very vocal and into it, and I think we had some good chemistry. She'll be moving soon, so hopefully well have her around for a long time. Hit up willie for the digits, ill be sure to see her again.
-
03-07-25 16:12 #15465Senior Member

Posts: 73Wonderful afternoon with Jerseygirl
After waiting too long, I met with JerseryGirl. She gave me an afternoon filled with enthusiasm and passion. The exact thing I needed today.
No details, but I will say her head game is topnoch.
I'll be back JerseyGirl.












Reply With Quote






