Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 37361
-
03-09-25 13:29 #34136Senior Member

Posts: 153The movie Lola
Yeah this shit is out of control. If you ever seen the movie call Lola it started the trend where dumbasses just started chasing cat for any amount. As long as they keep it up prices will remain high. Simps have FU the game. If people would stop the foolishness it would bring down the prices.
Originally Posted by DoneThatOnce
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 13:09 #34135Senior Member

Posts: 61I used to see one regularly from Tryst for 300, now she is up to 700. I quit seeing her after she went from 400 to 500. Wouldn't give me any regular client discount.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 08:29 #34134Senior Member

Posts: 106Donation
I've seen a few of them and most are putting huge prices and maybe some some sucker giving them but what I've seen to notice when you actually show up and say I got X amount they take it. Now not to say some are worth the big $ but there is some low hanging fruit on there. I try and stay away from a stg girl posting on there.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 21:19 #34133Senior Member

Posts: 371No idea. I don't really look at tryst anymore because they all want astronomical priced. I guess it's the place for rich and dumb people LOL. I've had some 1. 2 experiences that were better than 4. 0.
Originally Posted by SeekerB12
[View Original Post]
In reality what you are paying for is their self respect.
-
03-08-25 20:23 #34132Senior Member

Posts: 229Question about tryst
I have seen A LOT of girls there post amount minimum as 700 or 1000. Do they even get clients? Or I guess there are awlays someone dumb enaugh to pay 1 k for someone average. Crazy.
-
03-07-25 20:07 #34131Senior Member

Posts: 28It was an ok time
I saw this one today. I will say that she was straight to the point indeed, but the pics are definitely not her at all. She was also very paranoid and hesitant to open the door. Never had that happened before in my 2 decades in the hobby. I also don't like that her door was facing the front of the Main Street. This is the same location Staxx was for a long time, not a great location but at least it's not henrico. Maybe she just had an off day, but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Fresh568
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 13:47 #34130Senior Member

Posts: 580Nuru
Sophia would be right up your alley. She's on tryst and STG, just search her name.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 07:58 #34129Senior Member

Posts: 93Fbsm
Visiting from Boston today and tomorrow, Any fbsm or nuru providers in the area that anyone can share? Happy to provide if you ever visit up north.
-
03-07-25 05:54 #34128Senior Member

Posts: 63I've seen her before. She's got an amazing body! She speaks English good but does have a heavy accent. She can ride soooo good! I may go see her today. Haha.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 22:49 #34127Senior Member

Posts: 97Tipping early also helps
You will be surprised how far 40-60 unexpected bucks will go toward the next session. Pulling out a hidden wad of 20's at the end of that first date and then breaking her off a couple before you leave will make her very motivated for a bigger piece of that wad next time. If she knows you will tip for good service, imagine what will happen for great service! And now that she knows she could double her money, she will do whatever she can to keep your business, like offering up items from the *hidden* menu LOL. And since it's never guaranteed she doesn't get too comfortable.
Originally Posted by Native434
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 20:58 #34126Regular Member

Posts: 4Didn't ask didn't tell
Saw this one a while back. These pics may well be her with different hair but in any case she's definitely built similarly to the woman in these pics. Comms were straight to the point probably because she doesn't really speak much english. She was sweet and invited me to cop some feels. Also modeled her outfit for me a little before we got down to business. She looked great imo. I was covered and she allowed me to go about things how I wanted and even had a perfectly timed clinch that I still think about sometimes. One of my better experiences, would do again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...l/655614581020
-
03-06-25 18:27 #34125Senior Member

Posts: 146Finally
Been waiting for her to come back around, had a stack set aside just for her. Anyone tried? If so, what was your experience. Only thing I hate is she's here the same time as Bella.
https://tryst.link/escort/ashliebr10
-
03-06-25 16:16 #34124Senior Member

Posts: 62Up until recently I've scoured the lower end of the spectrum ($40-$100) so I know what you mean with the lack of interest. But as of lately I've been offering those same type of providers 200+ and it causes them to really perk up. If you ask me even more so than the higher end providers just getting that as their regular donation. It may just be a series of coincidences so take it with a grain of salt.
Originally Posted by JawnLife40
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 15:40 #34123Senior Member

Posts: 106Any info would be appreciated
She looks to good to be true but damn I'm hoping somebody seen her.
https://tryst.link/escort/rubyju6
-
03-06-25 13:14 #34122Regular Member

Posts: 18The Case for Quality
Gentlemen,
Long time listener, first time caller. I met with Angie this week. Her body was phenomenal and she had that nice long horse hair down to her ass, of which I am a big fan. While her looks and body were great, she was extremely tired and uninterested from the get go. She was just clearly overworked by the time our paths had crossed. That said, she went through the motions the best she could. Going deep a few times on a CBJ and doing a pretty good cowgirl. But it still kinda ruined it for me as this stuff is highly mental for me at my age.
I think I'm going to range up from the $- range towards something higher in the hopes of finding someone that will at least feign interest. Like anything, you get what you pay for and these cheaper options just seem to be overtaxed. In this spirit, the below caught my eye. Anyone have positive or negative experiences?
https://tryst.link/escort/rvalilly










Reply With Quote





