Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23496

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by HonestJi  [View Original Post]
    Where might Jodi be these days and can I have digits?

    Thanks, honestji.
    https://tryst.link/escort/jodaci-2

  2. #23495

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by VolleyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Another great visit with Jodi today. Love our time when my schedule is free to stop in and have a great workout. She is still my ATF and wears me out. All the great time that's been said in the past.
    Where might Jodi be these days and can I have digits?

    Thanks, honestji.

  3. #23494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Monger ISO

    Scroll down a little further to the User Blog section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    My apologies. Didn't realize there was an ISO section. My bad. Well I might be blind. Can't find an in search of section. Can someone help me?

  4. #23493

    So sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonrocky84  [View Original Post]
    Probably post this in ISO section.
    My apologies. Didn't realize there was an ISO section. My bad. Well I might be blind. Can't find an in search of section. Can someone help me?

  5. #23492

    Phone App TextNow

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I've used a burner. But I haven't been able to hobby for awhile, so it wasn't cost effective. I will start back in a couple of months, and I plan to use TextNow which gets high marks from folks here.
    I was using it exclusively for years, but recently ran into a problem I couldn't control. Apparently responding to a post, the number was a spoof where it took my assigned number and either sold or used it to do a broadcast dump of incoming texts upwards of 40-50 numbers all in minutes of each other for what looked like job recruiting. TextNow first temporarily disabled my app, claiming abusing the system. I had to call TextNow BFE (bumf**kegypt) and go through 90+ minutes of h**l to get it reversed. Then, about two weeks after, it happened again. It was nothing I did to precipitate the inbound calls. Again, my account was disabled. I appealed but there has been no response and just got tired of languishing so I got another app. I like TextNow, it is a good app, but not being able to resolve the issue left me with no choice but go with another which isn't quite as user friendly. Good luck!

  6. #23491
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    Greetings! I will be in Xenia soon on business and would really appreciate if some of you could recommend a GFE.

    Thanks in advance and be safe!
    Probably post this in ISO section.

  7. #23490

    Xenia Trip

    Greetings! I will be in Xenia soon on business and would really appreciate if some of you could recommend a GFE.

    Thanks in advance and be safe!

  8. #23489

    Thank you!

    Thank you! I appreciate the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtb123  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Nala is the same as before. She's put on a few lbs and aged overall, but I still see her somewhat regularly. Her comms are spotty, just depends on the day.

    I can't comment on U4 EAHH as I've only seen her once and it was a long time ago.

  9. #23488

    Freaky Ass Renee

    FAR just told me she want 600 for a dream. LOL.

    There must be a bad batch of pain pills going around.

  10. #23487

    Nala

    Quote Originally Posted by SafelyAnon  [View Original Post]
    Both have been posting for a long time, but there is a break in reviews from 2021/22 to present day, and I know from being here so long that Nala's pics are the same as from a few year ago. Is the current Nala the real Nala? I'm very interested in meeting her. Same situation with U4 EAHH. She doesn't have any way to contact her in her T account. Is she only available to people she already knows?
    I can confirm Nala is the same as before. She's put on a few lbs and aged overall, but I still see her somewhat regularly. Her comms are spotty, just depends on the day.

    I can't comment on U4 EAHH as I've only seen her once and it was a long time ago.

  11. #23486
    Quote Originally Posted by SafelyAnon  [View Original Post]
    Is it necessary to get a burner phone or is the Burner phone app or another type of internet phone just as reliable with respect to keeping your real phone number off the radar? What do you all typically use? I've seen some provider adds that say "no internet text service, I'll block you. " Burner claims that recipients can't tell. I appreciate your advice.
    I've used a burner. But I haven't been able to hobby for awhile, so it wasn't cost effective. I will start back in a couple of months, and I plan to use TextNow which gets high marks from folks here.

  12. #23485

    I use a text app

    I use a text app and have had no problems. It is free and one less thing I have to worry about. As for ladies that do not allow you to contact them through an app that is their choice and I respect it. I will still try to contact them. I do not let the ladies make all the rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by SafelyAnon  [View Original Post]
    Is it necessary to get a burner phone or is the Burner phone app or another type of internet phone just as reliable with respect to keeping your real phone number off the radar? What do you all typically use? I've seen some provider adds that say "no internet text service, I'll block you. " Burner claims that recipients can't tell. I appreciate your advice.

  13. #23484

    Nala and U4 EAHH

    Both have been posting for a long time, but there is a break in reviews from 2021/22 to present day, and I know from being here so long that Nala's pics are the same as from a few year ago. Is the current Nala the real Nala? I'm very interested in meeting her. Same situation with U4 EAHH. She doesn't have any way to contact her in her T account. Is she only available to people she already knows?

  14. #23483

    Burner Phone v Burner App

    Is it necessary to get a burner phone or is the Burner phone app or another type of internet phone just as reliable with respect to keeping your real phone number off the radar? What do you all typically use? I've seen some provider adds that say "no internet text service, I'll block you. " Burner claims that recipients can't tell. I appreciate your advice.

  15. #23482

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax1969  [View Original Post]
    Just got word from her that she is available for a limited time. HMU for digits.
    She is looking for friends tonight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape