Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 24541
-
03-09-25 23:44 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 27I only have her 667 number not the other one. But the 410 number is not one I seen before.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 12:12 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 616Indian Jasmine
Anyone try contacting her at this 410 number?
I tried contacting her a while back at her 667 number with no luck.
Noticed her current ads have a new number and posted from a different account. This account has pics of another girl on it.
A) She get a lazy handler?
B) Catfish ad that stole has ad and pics?
C) none of the above. Just how these bmore ladies operate?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/183731853#.
-
03-09-25 12:09 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 323Fake
i agree the pictures are to proffession looking.
Originally Posted by alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-25 08:28 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 2270There is no "truth in advertising" I ignore all the pictures, countries of origin and services. As forest gump said "its like a box of chocolates."
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 23:48 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 396The phrase "TGTBT" exists for a reason. I could be wrong but that looks very fake.
Originally Posted by PatSullivan72
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 20:07 #21986Senior Member

Posts: 976Have anyone notice "Specials" on ads?
How ironic because it's tax time and rates tend to soar as well the influx of providers in the area this time of year. Getting warmer for the west coast providers and southern Latina population. But, I've noticed a word in several post long forgotten "Specials" Maybe DOGE to thank with the cutting of government jobs in the area. Maybe some of those displaced female workers find their way into service providing, if the NYPD officer pole dancing in music videos, nothing off the table. And she makes 133 k salary a year.
Hope more specials and competitors start to balance mongering back in our favor!
-
03-08-25 19:56 #21985Senior Member

Posts: 761Bummer, I was interested but she only had a few evening sessions and I was only able to do daytime.
Originally Posted by LickherLicense
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 19:17 #21984Regular Member

Posts: 20New Lexi
Looks too goo to be true, any report on this? She said she is in a private residence off saint Agnes.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/183737449
-
03-08-25 19:08 #21983Regular Member

Posts: 3Not fake
Definately not fake. Already met up with her but she is wanting SB money.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 21:52 #21982Senior Member

Posts: 705Looks fake.
Originally Posted by PatSullivan72
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 15:03 #21981Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone know Sara
Haven't been on the site for quite sometime. Years actually. Any chance any of you have sampled this one. Escort or may have seen her on WYP or seeking arrangement. Been chatting on FB recently with her but found her originally on WYP.
-
03-06-25 23:24 #21980Senior Member

Posts: 705I wonder if they actually have girls from Malaysia.
Originally Posted by DeucesLoose
[View Original Post]
They're usually all Chinese or Korean.
The one time they tried to pass a girl off as Thai, she was Taiwanese.
Just trying to "travel" the world.
Still looking for Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese, Malaysian, etc.
I've had Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese.
-
03-06-25 22:33 #21979Senior Member

Posts: 44It was one of these two I think. I don't remember which one now.
Originally Posted by HereForThThril
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...i/839095969809
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...c/888866376662
-
03-06-25 18:24 #21978Senior Member

Posts: 91Asian
Don't have a link you could share?
Originally Posted by DeucesLoose
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 16:15 #21977Senior Member

Posts: 196Sharing is caring
I'm trying to get miel intel. Or link. Can why'all help me with the intel? I know I missed her. But when she comes back. I'd like to punch my ticket.









Reply With Quote





