Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 1238 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37721

    Never thought to check there

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her and got a response she has been reviewed a few times her and on don't do it thread. She requires a deposit which I've learned is a no no. So safe travel.
    Thanks for the info!

  2. #37720

    Blonde Hottie

    Wow. Looks like pics. Full GFE. Super enthusiastic and fun. Arrived clean, on time, looks and smells great. FS only was covered. 300 Mario Coins. One of the best ever.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/blonde-hottie-looking-to-play/349893334781
    Last edited by WhatGoesUp; 03-07-25 at 11:47. Reason: forgot link

  3. #37719
    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Karma (caitiecakes?) for a BJ only. No cim. Bbj only on promise not to cim. Overall experience 1/10. No bueno. Pictures are heavily filtered. Won't repeat.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/311363473005

    Hannah (for a cardate. 10/10. Good head. Gorgeous body. Nicest pair of tits I've seen in a while. Great lay even in the car. Would definitely repeat.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/704114553662

    Jodie four times in several locations (several hotels and that trailer on the west side). 10/10. Great head. Beautiful ass. She giggles when she fucks which is cute. She's a little thicker than her pics but it's not a bad thing. Plan to repeat in near future.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/487477132077.
    Karma / Kayla has been a thorn in many sides at this point and a huge waste of money and time for us mongers.

    Hannah (Maddie) has a great body, loves to fuck but is a drama-filled Lesbian that'll be washed out soon.

    I've yet to see Jodie. I have some of her spectacular videos where she has toys in every hole and looks like she needs more! Let's see if she's up for a triple team?

    Unknown girl is a known shooter. She's been reported in the DO NOT section multiple times as a pure thief. Sorry you even went there.

    Rich.

  4. #37718

    About cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried  [View Original Post]
    Had set up a qv w Cherry / Lanalove room was nice slight scent of tree, little apartment off Emerson coms were great. Got in traded pleasantries took me to her room she got down to business and went on all fours on the bed shook her nice ass and let me feel her whole body cfs. No hard smacking no hard hair pulling. Slipped it in and she was moaning pipe was taken care of in the cover while pounding. Would rec if prices were a little better but no BJ or and lead up $50 qv YMMV of course.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/183614904

    Saw Natalie off Baymeadows in a decent hotel / motel right off the highway, coms were same day and quick set up and got prices saw her on lunch and got in had me do a test to make sure no LEO involved she gave a hug put me on the bed had me strip she stripped and cleaned up rq got on bed placed condom on and sucked till hard asked me when I was ready asked to ride she was hesitant so I settled for doggy railed real nice took a nice pounding moaning and gasping and saying shit while I kept pounding away. Real nice girl would rec $20 really enjoyed this girl..
    I think you are the 1st review I've read where someone actually smashed this girl. I've talked to her before but she CBJ only. Did she refuse to suck your dick?

  5. #37717

    Taylor misleading

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So her post on Skip is misleading, or was it because of not getting FS money? Her post says kissing, DFK, CIM and DATY. Only reason I'd see her is for eating that young tender juice box.
    I doubt it was because we didn't smash. I offered but she didn't have a condom. We smashed the week before. At that time she said she needed to warm up seeing me regularly before she would kiss because it was too intimate smfh. Because a dick in her mouth and pussy isn't intimate? She wanted me to be regular but no daty, kissing, etc. and the steep head donation was a turn off. And BBBJ was meh.

  6. #37716

    Butterface

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Good stuff! Cracking me up. Butterface, LOL. Damn. Guess I got to try Jodie again.
    Not trying to be mean. She was very sweet and enthusiastic. Just hard to ignore. Ha.

  7. #37715

    Hottie wit the bodi

    Anyone see this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250307-081219.jpg‎  

  8. #37714

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    Who knows anything about this one? I didn't trust her as at first a few weeks ago but it seems pretty consistent. Has anybody been able to test this throat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/311363473005
    I've texted her and got a response she has been reviewed a few times her and on don't do it thread. She requires a deposit which I've learned is a no no. So safe travel.

  9. #37713

    My recent dreams

    Had set up a qv w Cherry / Lanalove room was nice slight scent of tree, little apartment off Emerson coms were great. Got in traded pleasantries took me to her room she got down to business and went on all fours on the bed shook her nice ass and let me feel her whole body cfs. No hard smacking no hard hair pulling. Slipped it in and she was moaning pipe was taken care of in the cover while pounding. Would rec if prices were a little better but no BJ or and lead up $50 qv YMMV of course.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/183614904

    Saw Natalie off Baymeadows in a decent hotel / motel right off the highway, coms were same day and quick set up and got prices saw her on lunch and got in had me do a test to make sure no LEO involved she gave a hug put me on the bed had me strip she stripped and cleaned up rq got on bed placed condom on and sucked till hard asked me when I was ready asked to ride she was hesitant so I settled for doggy railed real nice took a nice pounding moaning and gasping and saying shit while I kept pounding away. Real nice girl would rec $20 really enjoyed this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/486560295655

    Also side note fellas if someone would lead me the best way to text to set something up because I haven't been getting a lot of response back and wonder if it's how I ask. Would love some advice TIA.

  10. #37712
    Quote Originally Posted by AllrightSpider  [View Original Post]
    KoolBreeze your inbox is full. Would love to get those digits. Been missing me some Lo.
    Please inbox me her number!

  11. #37711
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Forgot the pic.
    You inbox is full.

  12. #37710

    Bueno

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before. This is her 2nd trip in town. Considering giving it a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/904693162772
    I just saw her the afternoon. She looks better in person than the photos. Very chill but possibly germaphobic (hand washing, etc). Her hygiene was on point though. A little pricy but she's hot. The pics don't do her legs justice either. Very long legs. Everything covered (see germs). All in all, I had a great time and would definitely repeat.

  13. #37709
    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this is so long but I have never done a review but been around. Here's the highlights. Pm any questions. Stay safe.

    Karma (caitiecakes?) for a BJ only. No cim. Bbj only on promise not to cim. Overall experience 1/10. No bueno. Pictures are heavily filtered. Won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/311363473005

    Hannah (for a cardate. 10/10. Good head. Gorgeous body. Nicest pair of tits I've seen in a while. Great lay even in the car. Would definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/704114553662

    Maci twice recently. 8/10. Once near Sandalwood and once in Murray Hill. A little ghetto but nice enough and a good time. Head was ok but pussy is tight. Tits were small but nice. Pics are filtered but she's attractive. Unpopular opinion, I know. Would repeat though.
    Good stuff! Cracking me up. Butterface, LOL. Damn. Guess I got to try Jodie again.

  14. #37708
    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    She's got multiple robbery and extortion reports in other parts of the country. As in DB pulling guns or standing in front of your house on an outcall yelling loud enough for the neighbors to hear unless you pay. Dangerous stuff.
    Also, who you see, is not the girl in the pics, as that is porn star Octavia Red, who is amazing in her porn videos. I severely doubt she is doing escorting in Jacksonville.

  15. #37707

    Crystal Carrot

    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    Just messaged this one. Ad says on Baymeadows. "She" says downtown. Misspelled name in ad (title says Crystal with a C and written with a K in the ad). Just my observations.
    She's got multiple robbery and extortion reports in other parts of the country. As in DB pulling guns or standing in front of your house on an outcall yelling loud enough for the neighbors to hear unless you pay. Dangerous stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape