Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 1103 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 19305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17775

    Nic

    Quote Originally Posted by Vacayking  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her and if everything went well also are the pics recent?

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...n/515806425375
    Nic is pretty awesome, I reviewed her back in August 2024 #17132. She is super laid back, great body and lots of fun to hang out with.

  2. #17774

    Nic

    Quote Originally Posted by Vacayking  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her and if everything went well also are the pics recent?

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...n/515806425375
    Reports on her if you go page 42-43.

  3. #17773
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohe  [View Original Post]
    Is she still using? I haven't reached out after my last comment on her.

    I do miss dumping loads deep in her.
    My guess, would be yes. Would also explain the bad comms.

    AKA Dman92.

  4. #17772

    Has anyone seen this lady? Nic

    Wondering if anyone has seen her and if everything went well also are the pics recent?

    TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...n/515806425375

  5. #17771
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Lady NV has been radio silent for the last ten days! She did mention that she is in the process of getting some new housing! Maybe she'll be back!? Who knows! Meanwhile, BeachSid clear your in box!
    Damn LOL sorry brother thought took care of that LOL.

  6. #17770
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Casey is a sweet girl that will make you feel very comfortable. She is attractive and fun. If she could improve her comms she would be a gold star winner.
    Is she still using? I haven't reached out after my last comment on her.

    I do miss dumping loads deep in her.

  7. #17769
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Casey is a sweet girl that will make you feel very comfortable. She is attractive and fun. If she could improve her comms she would be a gold star winner.
    I've reached out several times and still have not gotten a response, almost to the point of giving up.

    Aka Dman92.

  8. #17768

    Lady NV

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachSid2  [View Original Post]
    Wow!! That would be amazing!
    Lady NV has been radio silent for the last ten days! She did mention that she is in the process of getting some new housing! Maybe she'll be back!? Who knows! Meanwhile, BeachSid clear your in box!

  9. #17767

  10. #17766
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Casey is a sweet girl that will make you feel very comfortable. She is attractive and fun. If she could improve her comms she would be a gold star winner.
    She has ghosted me before, gave me the hotel, then I drive there and she has radio silence. I don't contact her.

  11. #17765
    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    That was pretty much what I found out. She is not bad looking as well. Lives in a nice neighborhood, but she wants extra for everything. It's too bad otherwise she would be my go-to.
    The same thing happened to me, except, I felt something was up when I came there and she was fully dressed and would not remove any clothing. I did not give her any dunny and she was pissed, I left as fast as I could.

    Complete ripoff, someone is paying her, she is still in business.

  12. #17764

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Firstoff huge ups to Mwood66 w getting me info quickly, always in search of next. Setup 530 pm to my place and hello 10 pm she was finally ready. Decided patience on possible UTR especially young was worth it. I can say that she has an incredible warm personality and definitely cute. However OW is done with one. Yes candy does mark the spot but more towards just to vanilla on performance. Sorry MW66 but Jazz couldn't spell Xina let alone create such followers and style. We did get along lovely and had an uninhibited OW style date, but Asian Flyer asked correctly and yes Millie / AB running partner. 200 hr PSE not GFE and still w such positive I'm not hitting rewind. Yet I do wish her the very best on her journey. (FYI she wasn't happy her pic went public).
    I told myself she was going to be a one and done for the same reasons as OWO, but last night I let the little head do the thinking. She's only 10 minutes from me and offers a great donation rate, so I was hoping that those factors would out weigh the others.

    Sadly I was mistaken. I picked her up and was going to bring her back to my place where I would be more comfortable, but she asked if we could just stay at the M6. I hate hotels but it was getting late so I said fine. We get to her room and find Millie still there. It took her about 5 minutes to leave.

    She gave me a rushed BBJ and then began the FS. 5 minutes in Millies boyfriend comes knocking. Jazz got rid of him, but he came back 5 minutes later. At that point I lost all interest and left.

    I will say this though. I think she is on a fast track down hill. The candy use was much more visible last night compared to a week ago. She is showing a lot more sores.

  13. #17763

    Agree about Casey

    Casey is a sweet girl that will make you feel very comfortable. She is attractive and fun. If she could improve her comms she would be a gold star winner.

  14. #17762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Agreed

    Sure, sometimes Willie may wax poetic on girls, but surely with Xina she is a champion breed. I hope she gets something soon as well, I'd even go rent a room, if I thought she'd take some off the top of the donation to make up for it.

    I never did get to see her w / Gab, double the normal price was wayyyy too rich for me. I may dip into the hobby when I'm in the mood or a dry spell, but $$ is a lot any which way from Sunday. I got ruined by 15 dollar 7-9's in Peru LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    IDK, as far as I'm concerned, Xina has set the bar so high that it will be difficult for anyone to come close to providing the type of experience she does and each and every time! Yeah, I'm definitely her White Knight and believe me most superlatives by others on this Forum just validate what we all have enjoyed spending time with her. Chemistry is definitely important but Xina has skills mere mortal women would envy. Passion without equal, sexuality and beauty that is jaw dropping! No one comes close to her in Brevard and yes I have to plan my visits like a military operation since she lives so far from me. And if she lived closer, I'd definitely be broke or taking out loans to see her more often! I have often said that if I was thirty years younger, thirty pounds lighter and single, I would be pursuing this knock out Redheaded Courtesan like a dog in heat! Of course, no one man would never be enough for her! Once, when I was visiting Krys in Palm Bay, Krys told me that she has never meet a woman so unbelievably orgasmic as Xina. Of my top five mongering experiences, two belong to her at number one, number two, her and Gabrielle. Xina oozes sex and if you're lucky enough to have seen her, you know I'm not exaggerating! Every review and post on her attest to her personality and professionalism. YOU are always the center of attention when you are with Xina. Thirty years of mongering and at my age just about done but I would die happy in her arms with a smile on my face! I hope that she gets an in call a couple of days per week because I know that I will see her rather than venture out for any new adventures! Cheers!

  15. #17761

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Which one? There are two out there. Dark hair or blonde?
    This one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/183582027

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape