Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 28208
-
03-09-25 10:43 #23888Senior Member

Posts: 196Random question but anyone seen the girl previously known as Sabrina lately? I'd like to revisit but I got too many eyes on me these days so I'm laying low. I think she's near temple terrace last I heard. Any recent reports and what's the menu she offered?
-
03-09-25 10:41 #23887Senior Member

Posts: 196No idea on your link but for brandon I recommend Rosie.
Originally Posted by Johndarealo
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/183675210
-
03-09-25 10:08 #23886Senior Member

Posts: 544No hourly hotels
State and local ordinance prohibit hourly lodging.
Originally Posted by Bogart35
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 01:46 #23885Senior Member

Posts: 194Dream is visiting Tampa
Hope all is well fellas, I have been trying to contribute more with all of the ads up these days it's hard to know who is real. Well, this young lady named Dream I have seen off and on over the years when I used to travel more for work is in town. She has been wanting to come back to Florida for a while, and I can vouch for her in that she is real, looks like the pics, and I have always had a good time with her. The link to her ad is below, not sure how long she will be in town, but she just arrived last night. Enjoy.
https://hot.com/us/fl/tampa/escorts/...70-5738/m-6ULl
-
03-07-25 21:03 #23884Senior Member

Posts: 746A little hint how this site works. Starr by giving a couple reviews. When you have 2 posts asking for info, you're not likely to get any help. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Johndarealo
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 19:09 #23883Regular Member

Posts: 111 hour motels
Does anyone know of any motels in Tampa that rent by the hour?
-
03-06-25 17:44 #23882Regular Member

Posts: 2Brandon
Does anyone have the new contact info for Allie? Link below.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...777/8133032811
Also, I am looking for some new talent in Brandon area. Please let me know your recommendations.
-
03-06-25 16:16 #23881Regular Member

Posts: 15Kari fox
Was browsing through here because I just returned to the area. I ran across Kari Fox in Cleveland and she wanted to go to TPA but says her regulars weren't abundant there.
Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan
[View Original Post]
MILF with half MMs but the real deal. Can be found on Tryst, the number goes to a remote agent, so be aware of that. But she's real and professional once you're in the door.
-
03-06-25 12:18 #23880Senior Member

Posts: 2154Oh snap. I know many Latinas can look alike, but she looks like a girl I saw at the Dr's last week. Had a big ass through her black leggings. If it was her, was with a little kid. Cut me off to the elevator and couldn't figure out how to work a self check in kiosk. Minimal English from talking with receptionist.
Originally Posted by Dolfan87
[View Original Post]
Was in Brandon area.
-
03-06-25 12:12 #23879Senior Member

Posts: 95New one in Brandon
Yesterday was the first time she posted and I can't find her on any other site.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/183597954
-
03-06-25 11:44 #23878Regular Member

Posts: 18Comms were good until I got to her place.
I texted her to arrainge a time, she was very responsive until I got to her location then she went silent. I waited across the parking lot for about 15 min and saw someone moving the curtains in the bedroom window. There was a birthday party going on outside on her neighbors front yard with kids running around so not sure if she didn't want the added attention from her neighbors.
Originally Posted by Wnt2RG
[View Original Post]
I called her and texted but no response so I left.
-
03-06-25 10:31 #23877Senior Member

Posts: 58The Ad took down
Hope she is still around.
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 09:51 #23876Senior Member

Posts: 4907Same Latina nothing new
They're the biggest wasters of your hard earn money, especially if they are not local. They look good but service is very poor.
Originally Posted by Angel350
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 09:37 #23875Senior Member

Posts: 27Lost number
Lost her number. Someone please send. Her tits are amazing.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 06:53 #23874Senior Member

Posts: 759Osita
Was cruising down Fletcher Sunday and who do I see walking by the old racetrack gas station but Osita!! She was going to her job. We talked for a minute and I tried so hard to get get her to a quick car date but no luck. She was already late for work and unfortunately she didn't have a "work" phone and didn't want to give out her real #. I gave her my burner # and hopefully she'll get in touch with me.
Oh how I missed her tight little kitty and how she would look up at you while she was taking Jr in her warm, wet mouth. She was another one that could take a decent hard face f*cking till tears came down her cheeks.
She said her POs bf screwed her up at the old apartment and again at her new place. She supposedly broke up with him. And yes, she was still looking very tasty.











Reply With Quote





