Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 4467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4407

    Noble Spa

    Tried out Noble Spa today and it was the worst experience I have had in awhile. Chinese gal in her 40's, short, chubby with a butterface and unattractive hairdo. Said her name was Yuyu but later on said it was Sha not sure what it is. Started out with an ok massage for about 5 min, but then another monger arrived I could see on the camera she put him in another room and came back and asked if I could wait 5 min and I said ok. I saw her on camera go back to other Monger and I'm guessing gave him a quick Hand job the heard her wash her hands came back to me sprayed some alcohol on her hands and continued massaging me. The phone rang a couple of times and of course she answered then in the middle of giving me a handy another monger walks in and she starts jack hammering me and yelling hello to the monger that just walked in. I shot a partial load and she stopped before letting me unload completely to greet waiting monger. I cleaned myself up and left her the agreed upon donation. Told her the service was terrible and I won't return.

  2. #4406

    Jade Massage

    Went to this one the other day, the massage experience itself was okay. Didn't get her name but she did tell me it was only her. She's more on the chubby side and Korean.

  3. #4405

    Noble

    Quote Originally Posted by MyShaft  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in to Noble spa, cute cute petite girl greeted me.

    Really good massage, helped me to really relax. Very clean, very nice.

    Will repeat soon.
    Asian or Hispanic talent.

  4. #4404
    Shill for Orchard Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 89

    Noble spa

    Stopped in to Noble spa, cute cute petite girl greeted me.

    Really good massage, helped me to really relax. Very clean, very nice.

    Will repeat soon.

  5. #4403
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    You got the wrong Jenny brother, you're talking about Jenny at Health Center off St Mary's Dr in Oxnard. The Jenny referenced here is at the old Sweet dreams on Ast. The Jenny you referenced doesn't even use condoms nowadays, she's a well known bareback provider. I quit seeing her she's so quick to give it up raw and I'm to weak to say no. Just too risky for this old man.
    Whoops, you're right, I 'DID think the discussion was about Health! Sorry 'about that. You got to figure if a girl's going bareback it's because she's got nothing else to lose. Stay safe!

  6. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2  [View Original Post]
    Word of warning for Jenny and the place in general. There are a few reviews on RM that talk about cleaning out and reusing condoms and about not changing out the towels and sheets between runs.

    I'd been there maybe 10 year ago and saw first had the sheet / towel issue in action.

    I'm not trying to create a big fight here with those who've had good experiences in this place but when I see more than 1 or 2 reports of Jenny using reused condoms and seeing for myself some other unsanitary practices it catches my attention.
    You got the wrong Jenny brother, you're talking about Jenny at Health Center off St Mary's Dr in Oxnard. The Jenny referenced here is at the old Sweet dreams on Ast. The Jenny you referenced doesn't even use condoms nowadays, she's a well known bareback provider. I quit seeing her she's so quick to give it up raw and I'm to weak to say no. Just too risky for this old man.

  7. #4401
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ my friend. Recently paid a visit to Jenny. She is exactly as you described, massage was nice, may be 7. 5 out of 10. Then she would push her crotch against my hand and I started feeling around for her pussy. When she massage my butt, she brushed the boys a bit, they she started massaging them and my cock, it was very nice. On the flip, she pointed at my cock, I said yes, she said let me get oil. She started working and I tugged at her top, then the top was up and I was sucking on her sizable tits. She finished me off, cleaned me up, gave me a card and invited me to cum back again. And I will.
    Word of warning for Jenny and the place in general. There are a few reviews on RM that talk about cleaning out and reusing condoms and about not changing out the towels and sheets between runs.

    I'd been there maybe 10 year ago and saw first had the sheet / towel issue in action.

    I'm not trying to create a big fight here with those who've had good experiences in this place but when I see more than 1 or 2 reports of Jenny using reused condoms and seeing for myself some other unsanitary practices it catches my attention.

    Be safe!

  8. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega805  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good when are they open and what are the hours.
    She told me she opens around 10 am and closes at 9 pm. She's a nice lady on the mature side in her 50's but I like the older ones.

  9. #4399

    Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcath  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ my friend. Recently paid a visit to Jenny. She is exactly as you described, massage was nice, may be 7. 5 out of 10. Then she would push her crotch against my hand and I started feeling around for her pussy. When she massage my butt, she brushed the boys a bit, they she started massaging them and my cock, it was very nice. On the flip, she pointed at my cock, I said yes, she said let me get oil. She started working and I tugged at her top, then the top was up and I was sucking on her sizable tits. She finished me off, cleaned me up, gave me a card and invited me to cum back again. And I will.
    Sounds good when are they open and what are the hours.

  10. #4398

    Reopened

    Anyone been to the spot that reopened on A street and Magnolia?

  11. #4397

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianEater  [View Original Post]
    but, there was no hint of extras.
    I beg to differ my friend. Recently paid a visit to Jenny. She is exactly as you described, massage was nice, may be 7. 5 out of 10. Then she would push her crotch against my hand and I started feeling around for her pussy. When she massage my butt, she brushed the boys a bit, they she started massaging them and my cock, it was very nice. On the flip, she pointed at my cock, I said yes, she said let me get oil. She started working and I tugged at her top, then the top was up and I was sucking on her sizable tits. She finished me off, cleaned me up, gave me a card and invited me to cum back again. And I will.

  12. #4396
    Quote Originally Posted by OverWatch92  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT? With Aina, and it was mid at best. Older MMS but pretty for her age, but wasn't responsive. BBBJ was decent, let me push her head down to DT, but didn't want to do certain positions. She also wouldn't let me lick her tits much. YMMV but I wouldn't repeat. Still on the search for HYA, anyone try Wellness and Health on Hueneme Rd? Saw it somewhere and said they're new.
    It's always nice when they crawl up on the table with you.

  13. #4395
    Wow, that is very different than my last visit to Alina. The girl was young and tiny. So so massage, I opted for the handy, she cleaned me up then a little more rubbing. Then she laid next to me, spooning, and let my hands roam. That was Wendy, when I called a couple weeks after, mms said she had left but there were new girls.

  14. #4394

    Aina Massage

    TOFTT? With Aina, and it was mid at best. Older MMS but pretty for her age, but wasn't responsive. BBBJ was decent, let me push her head down to DT, but didn't want to do certain positions. She also wouldn't let me lick her tits much. YMMV but I wouldn't repeat. Still on the search for HYA, anyone try Wellness and Health on Hueneme Rd? Saw it somewhere and said they're new.

  15. #4393
    Quote Originally Posted by OverWatch92  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage if you don't mind me asking?
    I have done:

    40 at the door.

    120 tip.

    The girls have told me they take 100 tip but for BBBJ included they want 120.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape