Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 29299
-
03-07-25 22:21 #25309Senior Member

Posts: 344Sakura
I've only been there once, pre covid. Was passing through the area and decided to stop in after RTFF and seeing good reviews. I don't recall much other than she was older and slim, bad attitude. L1 and allowed OTC, resisted when I tried to go UTC. Glad she did because after I left I went to scratch my nose and my fingers had a putrid smell! I immediately stopped to wash my hands but the smell lingered! Haven't gone back since since it left such a sour smell in my memory.
Originally Posted by NeedForFeet
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 21:17 #25308Senior Member

Posts: 98Link?
Any link available. Tried searching RR and came up blank.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 19:08 #25307Regular Member

Posts: 22Umi on Emerson
Killing time during lunch and drove past this place. Tried the search and have found nothing. Is this a legit massage place or other services available? Any info either way would be appreciated.
-
03-07-25 17:22 #25306Senior Member

Posts: 338Phoenix Hours?
Anyone know how early Phoenix opens? 9 or 10?
-
03-07-25 15:55 #25305Senior Member

Posts: 352HippyChick is still around
I saw her this week. Same location as usual.
Originally Posted by BigBad
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 13:36 #25304Senior Member

Posts: 72Understand
We live in a barren wasteland over here in Ohio. I will tell you, that most on our boards would agree, the trip to Indy is well worth it if manageable. Sakura these days can be a sausage fest, due to its popularity. Good thing is, they switch girls every month, and lately the girls have been amazing, probably on par with what you guys have.
.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-25 02:13 #25303Senior Member

Posts: 632Re: Sakura
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer here and it was a couple of years ago. I'd heard good things about that place but also heard it could be YMMV. I was in the area so I thought I'd check it out. Parking was terrible with a bar next door and a very small parking lot. MT I saw was good looking but nothing better than many I've seen here in Indy. Once in the room she gave me the rush job. I think I may have paid more than I would have up here at time time too. Once back in the car and driving away I said to myself won't stop there again. I'll save my cash and blue balls for Indy. Sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side. However as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by NeedForFeet
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 19:34 #25302Senior Member

Posts: 50$130
I hope he didn't pay $300 for a handjob!!
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 18:52 #25301Regular Member

Posts: 5Sweets MiMi
Saw Mimi early Monday paid for hh, light massage and rub for maybe 10 min then she asked me to turn over, started with BBBJ and rimming then onto 69 daty till I gave her the juice, I definitely recommend her, treat her well and she will take great care of you, not the best looks but she makes up for it, she's skinny maybe late 40's b cups and a little bit of tush. BBBJCIM, rim, and 69 daty, full service on menu as well. Paid 40 house 1. 2 tip.
-
03-06-25 12:47 #25300Senior Member

Posts: 72Like to hear
Music to my ears, and this place is close to where I will be. Thanks.
.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 10:23 #25299Senior Member

Posts: 2148Question please
The way you wrote the all in price reflects 130 dollars. Can we assume you meant 300? Thank-you.
Originally Posted by MrElbows
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-25 07:51 #25298Senior Member

Posts: 72Sakura
So depending on what side of town you are on, there are multiple AMPs offering FS, mostly with CBJ. Sakura is the gold standard for best time, and many have gotten BBBJCIM. For what it's worth, they change girls the first of every month, and there hasn't been to many reviews so far, so YMMV.
.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 20:05 #25297Senior Member

Posts: 31Was it just a light touch or was it a real massage? I'm looking for a deep tissue massage and not just a half-ass massage.
Originally Posted by MrElbows
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 19:33 #25296Senior Member

Posts: 338I can't contribute to the foot fetish discussion, but I'll be in Cincy next week, any good BBBJ shops?
Originally Posted by NeedForFeet
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 18:52 #25295Senior Member

Posts: 494Big booty at Sweets
Recent report about Cherry with a big booty piqued my interest. Stopped in and greeted by her, as I found out shortly afterwards. She kinda fit the description so when we got to the room I asked for her name. She could've said Cherry, Sherri, or Shari (sha ree). Not really sure. English was decent but just didn't quite catch what she said. She's a big girl for sure tho. Like 5 ft 7 range. Paid. 6 for hr and $. 4 for FS. Big girls aren't typically my thing but, hey, they can sometimes be the best in the sack. She did everything I wanted and I left happy. The recent report was spot on about the view from k9. Fun time.
Aj8.











Reply With Quote



