Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 1882 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 1290 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 28216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23881

    The Ad took down

    Hope she is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4  [View Original Post]
    So I did go see her, and I am glad I did! I only usually hit the Latinas for a quick nut. That was what I was expecting here. I originally contacted her for an oc and she quoted 3 Mario coins and said if I go to her only 2. She gave me the location and it was close by so I went. Safe place. Damn her titties were amazing, big ass natural dds that were beautiful, half dollar nipples that I sucked on a lot. Not much English which I expected so I had my translator app ready. She welcomed me in and took me straight to the bedroom which had a good mood setting. I told her what I wanted and she delivered. Quick light massage while I sucked those tits and felt her all over. She quickly went to BBBJ and it was nice. Got on and rode me it was so good I blew and didn't get any other positions. Next time ill hit it doggy bc that ass is nice and fat. Typical she was trying hard to get me to blow fast but I say that's just good service. Highly recommend. Tell her Hobby told you about her. She will stick around if she gets some good regulars.

  2. #23880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Same Latina nothing new

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel350  [View Original Post]
    Took one for the team. I saw this girl So you don't have to terrible experience I text her about GFE sbout BBBJ And she text me $$ for Hh But when I got there no GFE no BBBJ She wanted to up sale for $ on the BBBJ and GFE another .5 for GFE. My mistakes was and always a red flag is the money upfront so because l did not do the up sale She proceeded to give me the lame BJ Through the cover for like 3 minutes l Verily got hard and she jumped on top with a Vibrator on her pusy that made things worse as it made me num l went flasit This all happened within ten minutes And then she start telling me oh you got 5 minutes left yeah thank you add more stress to it all I just got up and left To summarize Fake titis fake ass not nice Shitty attitude and super clocked watcher 1 out of 10 Skip terrible.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...816/5027598337
    They're the biggest wasters of your hard earn money, especially if they are not local. They look good but service is very poor.

  3. #23879

    Lost number

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    Did she say BBBJ was extra? Sucking her tits were extra? You paid $$ for how long?
    Lost her number. Someone please send. Her tits are amazing.

  4. #23878

    Osita

    Was cruising down Fletcher Sunday and who do I see walking by the old racetrack gas station but Osita!! She was going to her job. We talked for a minute and I tried so hard to get get her to a quick car date but no luck. She was already late for work and unfortunately she didn't have a "work" phone and didn't want to give out her real #. I gave her my burner # and hopefully she'll get in touch with me.

    Oh how I missed her tight little kitty and how she would look up at you while she was taking Jr in her warm, wet mouth. She was another one that could take a decent hard face f*cking till tears came down her cheeks.

    She said her POs bf screwed her up at the old apartment and again at her new place. She supposedly broke up with him. And yes, she was still looking very tasty.

  5. #23877

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBBJ?
    Goes out of her way for BBBJ and will let you cum where you want. CIM is my preference and she never comes up for air. She's the Everyready bunny in this game.

  6. #23876

    That's her real pics with filters

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan87  [View Original Post]
    I messaged this girl and am thinking of seeing her but when you look at her number on google I see other ads under different names. What do you guys think? Anyone see her? I found her via Tryst. But research led me to find other ads / names on other sites. I'm not looking to be scammed. Thanks guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yenyfernandez9402-

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/karol-escort-tampa-1063368

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3393716

    And more if you search google for number / images.
    Last Year I saw her. She charged 4 Mario coins for hour game her pics are taken with filters so she looks little older than her pics. I have to use translater app for conversation. Service is good that time.

  7. #23875
    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out a few times and no response.

  8. #23874
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to a ton of Tryst Girls over the last several months. Even ones that are currently active, where online recently and even tried to schedule appointmets days in advance. Nothing but radio silence. It's like I can't give my money away! I've sent text messages, filled out forms on websites, tried calling, etc. None of these women respond! I always get fed up and go to an AMP! What the hell?

    Anyone know a good one? One who is GFE friendly and not a clockwatcher?
    Kristi Kream.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristikream

  9. #23873
    Quote Originally Posted by KaldorDraigo  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, been out of the game for a while but I'm trying to ease back into it. Found this girl on Tryst and I'm trying to see if it's worth it. Reverse image search didn't turn up anything but I also couldn't find any reviews for her. Let me know if any of you have had the pleasure of meeting her. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/massage/micsbrowneyes
    The OF Link in her contact info and the extensive tour schedule is a red flag for me. She's looking for subscribers.

  10. #23872

    Any Good Tryst MILFs?

    I've reached out to a ton of Tryst Girls over the last several months. Even ones that are currently active, where online recently and even tried to schedule appointmets days in advance. Nothing but radio silence. It's like I can't give my money away! I've sent text messages, filled out forms on websites, tried calling, etc. None of these women respond! I always get fed up and go to an AMP! What the hell?

    Anyone know a good one? One who is GFE friendly and not a clockwatcher?

  11. #23871

    Anyone have intel on Jany / Karol / Karla

    I messaged this girl and am thinking of seeing her but when you look at her number on google I see other ads under different names. What do you guys think? Anyone see her? I found her via Tryst. But research led me to find other ads / names on other sites. I'm not looking to be scammed. Thanks guys.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yenyfernandez9402-

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/karol-escort-tampa-1063368

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3393716

    And more if you search google for number / images.

  12. #23870
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBBJ?
    The absolute best.

  13. #23869

    Nati

    Took one for the team. I saw this girl So you don't have to terrible experience I text her about GFE sbout BBBJ And she text me $$ for Hh But when I got there no GFE no BBBJ She wanted to up sale for $ on the BBBJ and GFE another .5 for GFE. My mistakes was and always a red flag is the money upfront so because l did not do the up sale She proceeded to give me the lame BJ Through the cover for like 3 minutes l Verily got hard and she jumped on top with a Vibrator on her pusy that made things worse as it made me num l went flasit This all happened within ten minutes And then she start telling me oh you got 5 minutes left yeah thank you add more stress to it all I just got up and left To summarize Fake titis fake ass not nice Shitty attitude and super clocked watcher 1 out of 10 Skip terrible.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...816/5027598337

  14. #23868

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    An ATF! She's a legend!
    Does she do BBBJ?

  15. #23867

    Not the woman in the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Comms a bit slow. By the time she responded, I didn't have time to Chaka Chaka. Quotes 250 HR and 125 HhR.
    I saw her yesterday, she looks similar to the pictures with about 80 extra Lbs.

    Each boob probably weighs about 10 Lbs. So I decided to stay and play. Clean apartment and her hygiene was good.

    Everything is covered, lack luster CBJ and the only position she does is Missionary with nothing else on the menu. I would not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape