Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 9165
-
03-20-25 19:55 #8850Senior Member

Posts: 195
-
03-15-25 09:25 #8849Senior Member

Posts: 164I think the place on Central next to an ethnic restaurant.
Originally Posted by Boatman
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 03:00 #8848Banned Member

Posts: 23Sending you a PM.
Originally Posted by Boatman
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 09:49 #8847Senior Member

Posts: 85Location question
I am a long time senior member- former Albany resident. I will be headed back to town next weekend for a few days and looking for a hotel. Can someone recommend a hotel (or area) that providers tend to congregate? When I last lived there, the hot spots were the Ramada on Watervliet and Motel 6- but last I heard they were being used as migrant shelters. I also recall the Central Ave (colonie) corridor had a few spots. One of the issues I have when hobbying is providers taking hours to show up- generally because they are 1) undependable 2) no ride. I need to stay somewhere, so I might as well pick a hotel that might have some providers already staying there. I know this is hit & miss as they move around. Just looking for general info- I'll sort the rest out when I arrive.
Any thoughts are appreciated. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to put the response out on blast.
Thanks.
Boatman.
-
03-14-25 08:27 #8846Senior Member

Posts: 1070Yes she still around. Haven't seen her for a good while but have texted briefly on occasion. Her number changed a while back but assume you have it from the tryst ad.
Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 22:21 #8845Senior Member

Posts: 376Vikki
Has anyone seen or heard from Vikki?
https://tryst.link/escort/vikkij
-
03-10-25 22:49 #8844Senior Member

Posts: 376Wow Bentley and Dominique
57.
Default Encounter: Wow Bentley and Dominque.
User I'd: https://tryst.link/escort/dominique https://tryst.link/escort/bentley-jetaun.
Date: 3/10/25.
Name: Bentley and Dominique.
Phone: 8454013644.
Email Address: -.
URL / Website: https://tryst.link/escort/bentley-jetaun.
City: Albany.
State: New York.
Address: -.
Activities: Threesome, DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, CFS.
Hair Length and Color: Dark blonde shoulder length and brunette short.
Age: 30's.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.
Ethnic Background: Black / African.
Physical Description: Both are 5'5 perfect breasts Bentley awesome MM and Dominique natural c's both have amazing round asses!!
The Rest of the Story: This was my first threesome, Bentley set it up she is a regular of mine, I was greeted by Bentley wearing a green teddy and Dominique wearing only a thong both ladies are smokin hot!! They led me to the bedroom where they started undressing me then Dominique started making out with me while Bentley started playing with my cock before I knew it Bentley was on her knees sucking me while I was making out with Dominique then they switched. Soon we worked our way to the bed where they laid me down and Dominique mounted my face and I began to eat her luscious pussy at the same time Bentley was playing with my cock then soon DT it talk about sensory overload wow!! Dominique came on my face the two of them switched positions and I was eating Bentley's luscious pussy while Dominique was sucking my cock I started rubbing Dominique's clit and could feel her getting wet while I was eating Bentley who said I can't chew gum and walk at the same time!! LOL Before I knew it Dominique suited me up and climbed on top and started riding my cock while Bentley was riding my face this was something out of a porn movie soon Bentley came and we all took a breather. I had Dominique get on her back and put pillows under her and started eating her pussy and ass again which she thoroughly loved soon she came and her and Bentley changed position and I went to town on Bentley with my tongue until she came. Dominique suited me up again and I had her slide to the edge of the bed where I entered her standing mish until I unloaded. This was truly an unbelievable experience with two unbelievably gorgeous woman!! Definitely a bucket list item!!
Recommendation:Yes
-
03-10-25 17:38 #8843Senior Member

Posts: 38The first picture is very old. The others, I don't think, are even her. And there's more to beware of than just a bathroom BF this with this one. Best to keep her at arm's length, or avoid altogether. She is not someone to be trusted in the slightest. She's trouble on two legs.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 16:54 #8842Senior Member

Posts: 1531Hazel
Hazel is good but beware that her bf occasionally hides in the bathroom with their dog. I've never seen him and haven't had any problems but I just found this out the other day.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...l/041342068136
-
03-05-25 22:51 #8841Senior Member

Posts: 71Hey thanks man I appreciate it. She did end up contacting me and we were able to meet up and she more than made up for it. So we are all good again. She might be a little hard to get a hold of still but she is back around workingfor anyone interested. Glad to know there are still trustworthy providers and fellow hobbyists that look out for each other. Thanks again and stay safe!
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 21:44 #8840Senior Member

Posts: 38How serious are her problems?
Originally Posted by Tomb8871
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 13:11 #8839Senior Member

Posts: 1070I similar to you have been a regular, altho not so much lately. So found this very surprising. Was guessing it from her normal phone problems, needing WIFI for one number I think etc. So I just texted her asking, saying was posted by a reliable member, and saying essence of what you said. She said she has been very sick recently and hasn't been answering anybody. I do know she was going thru some health problems a number of weeks ago. Suggested she call or text you and clear things up.
Originally Posted by JLex667
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 10:45 #8838Regular Member

Posts: 1UTR Girl in Oneonta area
New member, looking for an UTR girl in the Oneonta area? Anyone have someone they are willing to share?
-
03-05-25 02:09 #8837Senior Member

Posts: 71Robbed by Lucky
Texted Lucky the other day to meet in the evening. She asked if I would do her a favor and pay upfront so she could keep her room. I've been a regular for a while so I trusted her and figure I'd help her out. Well. Broke the cardinal rule gentleman. After I sent the money she came up with excuses as to why we couldn't meet and now has been radio silent. Sucks because I lost a good go-to (I have posted favorable reviews of her before), but my own fault for being too trusting. Figured I would give a heads up in case she tries to pull anything with anyone else who might be a regular (or anyone thinking of trying her). Stay safe gents.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/863615857412
-
03-04-25 17:57 #8836Senior Member

Posts: 38Skyler on STG.
Originally Posted by SikkPigg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






