Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 826 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 12388
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9778
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesChamp44  [View Original Post]
    In town for work trying to check out a couple places. Hit the jackpot with the first place. Places easy to find off of Google on Foster Rd. Kiki was as a beautiful young girl in her 20's. She helped me take off my clothes and I laid on the table. She started to rub all over me right away. Let me adore her lovely breasts and kiss her lovely behind. After that, she kissed me slowly all the way down to my cock and gave me a great BBBJ. Kiki started in CG before I knew what was going on. It was great, and I almost popped, but I wanted her to be in more positions. First we went to Mish, and then we went to Doggie. Everything was great! After I blew in the bag, she cleaned me up. Might have to hit this place up again before I leave next week.
    Glad you had a great time bud. I'm going to have to check that place out. Also I highly recommend candy massage on holgate. Can't go wrong with MoMo, Lynn, and or the new girls they have. Most of the girls are 6-7 & are freaky & handsy LOL & when you enter the shop they will let you know LOL up front if they're attracted to you and they'll start feeling you up LOL. Have fun. Thanks for the review.

  2. #9777
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Granted my experience has been limited to two visits (both positive, and both at Candy / Holgate), but I have not had a separate collection of the house fee and a negotiation for the tip / FS. In fact, that was a reason I hesitated to start pooning at AMPs: I did NOT want to have to stop in the middle (or "on the flip" as the parlance seems to be) to haggle for "boom-boom": what a mood killer. Worse yet, to have to get off the table with my johnson at full mast to go rifle my pants for more money? Naw; I just decided, if I can't settle on an all-up, all-in price of $200, might as well jet and not even bother getting undressed.

    Both times I just said it straight up: 1/2 massage with *everything*? 200? They said yes, I handed them the whole sum and they left the room to let me undress. No muss, no fuss.

    I suppose if I ever get pushback, I'll just say, "Maybe come back later" and just bail. Haven't heard any hesitation at all. I am kind of wondering if I should ask for a full hour at the same all-up and still get the same level of service. But that's for a future day, I s'pose.
    LOL I feel you bro. I'm still learning at this being I've just started the AMP shit. I try to tell them straight up & the language barrier is a problem & even translation on phone for google translate LOL I discovered doesn't at times, accurately translate to where it makes sense for them to understand LOL cause I have girls from shops that text me few times weekly & the translation they send to me in English is goofy LOL and me to them in mandarin LOL.

    Anyway, yeah I'm going to start doing that & bailing if we can't agree to terms. Some want to do massage first than talk later but I'm going to insist on paying first. Be cool if you do that to see if they accept it. Some folks on here responding to my posts are saying they do $180-220 for FS plus hr or hh at times or just boom boom & no massage. If you don't mind me asking what places have you been to that you had this experience of saying $200 for everything hh?

  3. #9776
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    If I'm going for an hour, I give the 200 as soon as I'm alone in the room with the girl. I tell her I want an hour of everything. 90% of the places will say yes. (if I only want half hour then it's 170).
    I'll have to try this next time & onward.

  4. #9775
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree about the West side. I did stop by Eastern Spa one afternoon, and the food vendor wasn't there. I don't know if it was timing or if it was just too cold. The girl that greeted me at the door wasn't any better than the others around. For the West, the most dependable are Angela at Asian Pearl, Candy at Nice Massage, and Leah at Zen (if you're not looking for FS). I didn't stop by them all, so it's possible there's still a diamond hiding somewhere.
    Eastern Spa was on my list to try next week. Based on your review & others ya'll saved me the time & money so I won't be going there.

    Just to chime in on the west side as I reside here, if you're looking for FS it's those places you named & if you're looking for attractive women & extras but not FS than Kai Yuan, Asian Flower Spa on Hartman your best bet. Oriental Foot spa is solid & I haven't tried Nine Spa but I will at some point if I don't see bad reviews on it etc. At Oriental Pearl spa heard Angela is great & all with her head game & good breasts etc. However, when I got another lady & mamasan & her were very insistent on getting me laid & tipping LOL plus way overcharging for massage plus getting laid in which I said no LOL. Mamasan was kinda rude as well & they didn't want to take no for an answer. Plus they tend to have distractions with people coming in & out & are at a busy location. Least that's my experience & others I personally know plus think I've seen some past reviews here, but Angela being worth it LOL & I live down the street so I'm going to have to check that out.

    For Zen, are you referring to Zen Foot massage, the one located at SW hall blvd by 99 ranch market? If so that's on my list. I plan on hitting up two places this month during my bday week next week & wanted to know if Zen foot spa offers FS plus if you can share your experience there overall & on Leah in terms of how she looks & rating in your opinion plus age if you know & how good the FS was if you got it? Thanks in advance.

  5. #9774

    Love

    I used to frequent this place a lot. Then I got called a shill for giving it good reviews. I haven't been there for a few months and now I'm pretty much a regular at candy. But love sent me a text this morning from a number I've never contacted before. Must be kinda slow there LOL. They said they have three new girls but if I recall right they only have two rooms. Odd but I think I'm sticking with Candy even tho love is walking distance for me.

  6. #9773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Young cute spinner at Tigard Foot

    Was in the area and needed to kill some time. Only was there once before for a massage with no extras a year or so ago.

    In fact, almost left because the lady who greeted was the epitome of a barrel figure. But as I was turning she called someone in the back and I am glad I waited.

    Young, probably under 25, slim but shapely, tight and cute. Sweet voice. I'm not an expert in mongoloid ethnicities but if I had to guess Vietnamese.

    Massage was decent except I felt like a misbehaving cat because she kept grabbing the back of my neck all two often.

    On the flip she inquired if I wanted anything special but her ask as crazy: she proposed to pull her boobs out and blow for three. Told her not going to happen and countered with one.

    Long story short we settled on bare head and covered boom-boom for two. That's on top of the house fee.

    She didn't deliver on the head, the only bare part was touching it with the tip of her tongue. Not much better with the wrapper on, she only put it in as deep as the head.

    Boom boom was decent, she is tight and while she was obstructing at first she gave up or started to enjoy it after awhile. One could feel the stretching and she was dripping by the end of it. I was actually afraid the wrapper broke.

    All in all it was okay. I might go back, definitely didn't appreciate the bait and switch. But as far as looks, while no beauty queen she's young and has no flaws to her looks. I don't think I've met someone like that in an AMP before.

  7. #9772

    200 for an hour of everything

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Granted my experience has been limited to two visits (both positive, and both at Candy / Holgate), but I have not had a separate collection of the house fee and a negotiation for the tip / FS. In fact, that was a reason I hesitated to start pooning at AMPs: I did NOT want to have to stop in the middle (or "on the flip" as the parlance seems to be) to haggle for "boom-boom": what a mood killer. Worse yet, to have to get off the table with my johnson at full mast to go rifle my pants for more money? Naw; I just decided, if I can't settle on an all-up, all-in price of $200, might as well jet and not even bother getting undressed.

    Both times I just said it straight up: 1/2 massage with *everything*? 200? They said yes, I handed them the whole sum and they left the room to let me undress. No muss, no fuss.

    I suppose if I ever get pushback, I'll just say, "Maybe come back later" and just bail. Haven't heard any hesitation at all. I am kind of wondering if I should ask for a full hour at the same all-up and still get the same level of service. But that's for a future day, I s'pose.
    If I'm going for an hour, I give the 200 as soon as I'm alone in the room with the girl. I tell her I want an hour of everything. 90% of the places will say yes. (if I only want half hour then it's 170).

  8. #9771

    I haven't experienced more than one "collection" .

    Granted my experience has been limited to two visits (both positive, and both at Candy / Holgate), but I have not had a separate collection of the house fee and a negotiation for the tip / FS. In fact, that was a reason I hesitated to start pooning at AMPs: I did NOT want to have to stop in the middle (or "on the flip" as the parlance seems to be) to haggle for "boom-boom": what a mood killer. Worse yet, to have to get off the table with my johnson at full mast to go rifle my pants for more money? Naw; I just decided, if I can't settle on an all-up, all-in price of $200, might as well jet and not even bother getting undressed.

    Both times I just said it straight up: 1/2 massage with *everything*? 200? They said yes, I handed them the whole sum and they left the room to let me undress. No muss, no fuss.

    I suppose if I ever get pushback, I'll just say, "Maybe come back later" and just bail. Haven't heard any hesitation at all. I am kind of wondering if I should ask for a full hour at the same all-up and still get the same level of service. But that's for a future day, I s'pose.

  9. #9770
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    I only visit places in Vancouver. The price is always $100-$120 no matter what. First time or regular. Average looking, above or hot. I only bring in what I am willing to give. If they want to negotiate I just say it's all I have. They always say ok.
    I see. Very interesting. I'll have to check Vancouver out perhaps. So you're looking at north of $200 with hr or hh massage which is the "house fee," at $70 or whatever plus the $100-120. That's very solid. Some have Venmo, cash app etc & have asked me in the past but yeah it depends & some I have told this all I have & got haggled to a degree & some took what I did bring & some agreed on an extra $20-40 or so bucks but yeah on avg I'm looking at spending $40-70 extra then you & others to be in Beaverton, Hillsboro mostly & Portland. Thanks for sharing your experience.

  10. #9769

    Vancouver

    Quote Originally Posted by Mixedplate89  [View Original Post]
    Cool. Is that from initially & new ones you visit or from ones you frequent & are considered a regular client, and by frequent I'm talking going once or more within a month? Also, I'm curious on the level of attraction which I know it's subjective, but from your perspective are the ones you get for that price between 6-7 in looks etc & are of youth you know 20-25 maybe tops 30 in age? Not saying you can't but I am under the belief that, that it's on average mostly unlikely that someone can do hh or hr plus boom boom for that price. I could be wrong but most in this forum & folks I know who do the AMP stuff paying between $220-300 with hr or hh massage plus FS. I'd like to know the places these folks are going to cause I feel like some context is needed to assess this in totality. I am curious to know full details for folks like yourself who are paying around $140-200 for hh or hr & FS, respectfully.
    I only visit places in Vancouver. The price is always $100-$120 no matter what. First time or regular. Average looking, above or hot. I only bring in what I am willing to give. If they want to negotiate I just say it's all I have. They always say ok.

  11. #9768

    West Side

    I have to agree about the West side. I did stop by Eastern Spa one afternoon, and the food vendor wasn't there. I don't know if it was timing or if it was just too cold. The girl that greeted me at the door wasn't any better than the others around. For the West, the most dependable are Angela at Asian Pearl, Candy at Nice Massage, and Leah at Zen (if you're not looking for FS). I didn't stop by them all, so it's possible there's still a diamond hiding somewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not going to repeat. Name was coco, massage was over towel, light teasing near thigh on flip, regular negotiation when going further. Got FS for 120.

    Tried checking out Eastern Spa first but the food vendor right next to it kind of ruins the vibe.

    West Side not looking great in terms of reliable shops.

  12. #9767

    Kinky Kiki at Red 8 Spa

    In town for work trying to check out a couple places. Hit the jackpot with the first place. Places easy to find off of Google on Foster Rd. Kiki was as a beautiful young girl in her 20's. She helped me take off my clothes and I laid on the table. She started to rub all over me right away. Let me adore her lovely breasts and kiss her lovely behind. After that, she kissed me slowly all the way down to my cock and gave me a great BBBJ. Kiki started in CG before I knew what was going on. It was great, and I almost popped, but I wanted her to be in more positions. First we went to Mish, and then we went to Doggie. Everything was great! After I blew in the bag, she cleaned me up. Might have to hit this place up again before I leave next week.

  13. #9766
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I try to stay between 140 and 180. I have never paid more then $$. Never even bring that much with me. I have done both 30 and 60 min depending on my mood and the girl.

    I have been to many of them regularly with girls ranging in looks from 5-9. Always FS. Don't matter, price won't go past $$. I had above excellent service with Momo at candy last week for 60 min and she happily took the 1. 8 total from me. I would have given the entire $$ but a Jackson must have fell out in my car seat.

    I also don't know anyone else paying more than $$. You and maybe one other guy here are the ones I see offering over $$ to $$.
    Yeah been to Candy once few weeks ago & seen Lisa but she's no longer there. I did a long review on my experience & how momo was trying to stl me LOL from Lisa & both was on me like white on rice. Yeah dawg, With MoMo I was told by mamasan that she's very popular so I can see her taking less being she gets a lot of customers anyway so when I see her for my bday weekend definitely will try $180-200 if possible so we'll see if that works for me. Well folks ain't always listing what they pay but I'm full on details I have nothing to hide & the pt of this forum imo should be transparency & helping fellow AMP brotherin which mostly it has for me. I'm not there seeing how y'all negotiate or talk to these women but yeah if that's what you paying cool. I suppose I need to be much more firm but like I said I don't frequent these AMP's weekly or as often but likely once a month maybe twice at best but certainly once a month plus been trying new ones as well which likely is part of my problem on getting lower prices etc. but yeah. Sure most here are probably paying around what you do but context is they frequent those places likely much more then I do.

  14. #9765
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGooTime  [View Original Post]
    For a short period there was a gal named Linda at Sakura. Maybe 5'1", very petite, A cup with eraser nipples and tight little ass. Haven't been able to find her again or anyone that fits close to this description in all my visits. If anyone knows of a gal that meets this body type please let me know. Thank you!
    Amy at Kai Yuan / Asian Flower spa in Beaverton / Hillsboro. Currently at Asian flower spa. No FS though, just CBJ, tit play with grabbing, sucking etc & likes to lick ear, kiss body etc. She fits the bill of what you're looking for my guy.

  15. #9764
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you through years of experience and what I heard from working girls. They get all the tips! The owners only get the house fee, that's why it is literally call the *House* fee. The shops only gets the $40-50 for the 30 minutes session and $60 - 70 for the 1 hour session. All the tips you gave to girls is 100% theirs to keep.

    That's why there is 1st collection of money (house fee) when you walked in and 2nd collection of money (tip) for extra. In other words, they don't get wages, we mongers pay them their wages!

    So if a monger booked a 1 hour session wants a solid massage and the full package and paid $200, in reality the girls only gets $130 to $140 and 1 hour is taken away and they can't get the next customers in to potentially earn their next $130 - $140.

    So if a monger booked a 30 min session and wants no massage and just quick release and paid $200, in reality the girls works 30 min less and doesn't need to do much physical labor massaging us and gets $130 to $140.

    So while we are all talking about the same $200 like some suggests but it really depends on what kind of package you are asking for and those $200 is more or less base on what you chose.

    Then like you stated, its base on location, age and attractiveness and skill of masseuse. No different than minimum wages, that's why every county has their standard minimum wages.
    The package I prefer is Hr plus FS. However, based on your sound pts & experience I think what I am going to do is when I want an actual massage I am going to just go to my main spot aloha massage to get an actual elite massage there & just get the release at the shops that offer FS. If I'm paying $130-200 for it than go & pay $70 for an hr massage plus tips at a place than I am looking at $220-240 total in a day for an actual massage plus FS but I get why now when girls ask me if I want 30 minutes LOL when I ask for an hr XD makes sense. It's a win win for everyone involved if I just go in for boom boom & not get a massage. Thanks for the input. I'd think though that if I haven't been to a shop they may get suspicious if I just come in for boom.

    Boom thinking I'm trying to bust their operation etc but yeah. It's worth trying. Next places I plan to go to for my bday I been to already so I'm sure I can just get boom boom than bounce.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape