Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 888 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12118

    Would not repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to meet up with this one. Does anybody have any reviews on her? Jw. Would greatly apriciate it!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...p/654898361643
    I tried it awhile back and put a review up. If memory serves, I just got a bbj. It was serviceable if not spectacular. Did not repeat because what I thought was incall. Turned out to be me picking her up from the hotel parking lot for a carplay.

  2. #12117

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by GADude1  [View Original Post]
    Damn, dude. Make sure you never PM me for details.
    I was going to respond but I decided to let it go smh.

  3. #12116
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Great advice. I have never had issues at Red Roof, but I also only go there during the day.

    G.
    I have been there at night without any issues thankfully and as stated before try not to act nervous but be mindful of your surroundings. Recently one of greenville's finest establishments was closed due to sprinkler violations not being up to code on wade hampton and a few months back I was visiting a provider there and on my out I inadvertently ran directly into two of greenville's finest who just happened to be responding to another call there. I said to myself just great but spoke to both of them while walking down the steps and kept it moving. It was at night lol and two more patrol cars were pulling into the parking lot.

  4. #12115
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, but that doesn't really help me out any unless you can provide any links to these reviews. I asked if anybody has seen her and had any reviews personsly.
    Damn, dude. Make sure you never PM me for details.

  5. #12114

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before if memory serves although it has been some time back. I think within the last year or two but she posts often if not everyday. I think the reviews were mixed at best but she has been reviewed by one or two members from what I can remember.
    Thanks, but that doesn't really help me out any unless you can provide any links to these reviews. I asked if anybody has seen her and had any reviews personsly.

  6. #12113

    Red Roof

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZSmalls  [View Original Post]
    Well, obviously my first thought is to stay the hell away. However, I have been there and quite honestly I've seen much worse. If you're going to let the little head make the decisions then you need to learn how to stand up straight, walk with purpose, know your surroundings and don't look scared or paranoid while doing it. People stare you down? Make eye contact and nod. If you aren't comfortable doing that, then the monger that suggested the door dash bag is right on the money.

    If you want to see a provider, then walk boldly to her room and do your manly duties! Then post here telling us all about it😃.
    Great advice. I have never had issues at Red Roof, but I also only go there during the day.

    G.

  7. #12112
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to meet up with this one. Does anybody have any reviews on her? Jw. Would greatly apriciate it!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...p/654898361643

    She has been reviewed before if memory serves although it has been some time back. I think within the last year or two but she posts often if not everyday. I think the reviews were mixed at best but she has been reviewed by one or two members from what I can remember.

  8. #12111

    Any reviews on this lady?

    Been wanting to meet up with this one. Does anybody have any reviews on her? Jw. Would greatly apriciate it!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...p/654898361643

  9. #12110

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat982  [View Original Post]
    Let me know how your ratings go.

    I've put several reviews out but the talent hasn't been spectacular.

    The best I've had recently are.

    Little queen for $80.

    Didn't like her place (male presence) and the bbj is pretty much the same every time but it's decent.

    The other is queen of the south.

    75. Pretty much the best head out there.

    Juicy jewel is also pretty good but kind of flacky.

    I would link them but I'm at work and they post regular under those names anyway.
    I'm also interested in this one, but I'm not sure how talented she is. Anyone tried her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...7/328176150588

  10. #12109

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by HighRolling100  [View Original Post]
    I agree with what you said she did not like doing head long always complaining and never was I able to do cim with her however she did not mind you dumping a load inside her. Only problem is the cat was not that great and usually dry unless you added lube yourself.
    I Guess she's different with everybody. Her pussy always was good when I hit it. I always use spit anwways. One time I met up with her off 101 at a citgo and doggyed her in the back seat and dumped a huge load in her. She had wore leggins. When she was walking back to her car, you could see it going down oit under her legs. I wish we was back around.

  11. #12108

    I concure

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumMagic  [View Original Post]
    Definitely the definition of YMMV. The times I've seen her, she seemed scared of load in general and could don"it'" no longer than 5-6 minutes before she complained. There's other reviews that confirms my comment. But yes, she hasn't been here awhile.
    I agree with what you said she did not like doing head long always complaining and never was I able to do cim with her however she did not mind you dumping a load inside her. Only problem is the cat was not that great and usually dry unless you added lube yourself.

  12. #12107

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    DM me. I'll tell you what happened.
    Thank you, DM sent.

  13. #12106

    Ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruulaid631  [View Original Post]
    I'll take your ex off your hands LOL. I'm desperate for some action.
    If you'd sign an affidavit for my attorney after the deed sparing me the alimony, I could give you all the info you'd need to at least have a chance LOL. She's not bad for a 55 year old, but she's not a pleasant human being!

  14. #12105

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumMagic  [View Original Post]
    Definitely the definition of YMMV. The times I've seen her, she seemed scared of load in general and could don"it'" no longer than 5-6 minutes before she complained. There's other reviews that confirms my comment. But yes, she hasn't been here awhile.
    She never treated me like that. Always had good times. She did get upset if you didn't let her know you was about to cum whiles she suckin ya, but if you just rell her, shell be ready for it and she lets it happen. She never cared about the pussy and ass when you cum. Shed always let me go again too.

  15. #12104

    Intresting

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody heard from her or see her lately? Used to see her often then she quit posting ads. Just looking to see her again. She had the best bbbjs and she would always let me dump loads in her mouth, pussy and ass. She had a good vibe too. If anybody can help me out, pm me. Would greatly apriciate it!!
    Definitely the definition of YMMV. The times I've seen her, she seemed scared of load in general and could don"it'" no longer than 5-6 minutes before she complained. There's other reviews that confirms my comment. But yes, she hasn't been here awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape