Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 8276
-
03-05-25 14:01 #7331Senior Member

Posts: 988That would explain the hollow feeling. LOL.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
Ahh. The facts of life and being with a stripper. Sharing.
BBBJ HJ action was what got me off.
-
03-05-25 10:55 #7330Senior Member

Posts: 114Clubs dying.
I was at Pandoras Friday night, pretty dead scene, a lot of older washed up strippersauruses, the regular cumdumpsters! No young dancers under 21 since they started serving alcohol. Some older strippers who used to be at Kittens now working at Pandoras, where they will do anything for the right price!
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
I prefer going to kittens where the dancers are younger and nicer, since Kittens doesn't serve alcohol. Better vibe at kittens than at pandoras!
Pandoras dancers been reaching out to me to cum see them, I just prefer seeing the young, tight younger dancers without plastic looks and nice round asses!
-
03-04-25 19:56 #7329Senior Member

Posts: 262Monse
I just wrecked her pussy. Sloppy seconds for the rest of the night. Don't eat that pussy.
-
03-02-25 12:56 #7328Senior Member

Posts: 99The missing Lola
She might come back someday she said, but is zeroing in on school and family-type of business I think. If you were a regular customer of hers she is open to incalls she usually hosts once a month but her last run was a couple of weeks ago. She will be back to hosting those meets sometime in the spring. No actual dates yet.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 05:33 #7327Senior Member

Posts: 281Pandoras
The club hasn't changed at all, you can still do the deed discretely in the LDA for a negotiated price. Only difference is you can get a beer if you want to.
-
02-28-25 17:35 #7326Senior Member

Posts: 300Ciera
Ciera will suck the chrome of a bumper.
Fun stripper at Pandoras.
-
02-28-25 16:30 #7325Senior Member

Posts: 659Daty
I am going to lick Monse pussy today.
She can squirt now.
-
02-28-25 11:39 #7324Senior Member

Posts: 216Porn
Do any strippers at Pandoras or Kittens make porn?
-
02-28-25 08:22 #7323Senior Member

Posts: 444Retired
Lola retired from dancing.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 15:19 #7322Senior Member

Posts: 121I love seeing strippers on dating apps.
Have run across many of the Pandoras girls (including the vets) on Hinge and Bumble.
One time one posted a group photo of her and few friends and my first reaction was "damn, I've fucked everyone in this pic".
They're just girls looking for love, like everyone else.
Never swiped on 'them, though.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 14:49 #7321Senior Member

Posts: 75Sugars dancers migrations?
Can anyone report on where dancers such as Lola have gone since Sugars closed?
-
02-27-25 13:11 #7320Regular Member

Posts: 11Truth
Agreed. Let's do the math. $21 cover charge. $70 VIP room charge for 15 minutes. And $300 or more dancer fee. That's assuming you didn't get any preliminary dances to see how they are first. So nearly $400 or more for 15 minutes. I have multiple regular OTC providers I see in the 200-300 range for 30 minutes or more. Unless there's a specific dancer I want to go see, I just don't go into the clubs much any more. Back in the heydays of Ricks and Honeys, it was the opposite. I could enjoy watching the lineup and get a lot more bang for my buck in the club and the convenience of just popping in versus having to set up an appointment was great. I was a weekly club monger back then. Not any more.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 12:09 #7319Senior Member

Posts: 2939I generally not all the time but most, skip on strippers from SA, this hustle is just to strong in them.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 11:12 #7318Senior Member

Posts: 988Post pic
Post a picture please.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 11:08 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 164Bunny at Kittens
Matched with a girl on a dating app.
Quickly saw she used to be a bikini barista.
She then said she quit and is dancing at kittens.
Asking me to come see her.
She's white, Darker brown hair, about shoulder blades maybe longer.
Very pretty younger maybe mid 20's maybe younger has cute a lots of tattoos including upper torso, some one hands and fingers, across her throat, and one that pretty much goes down around one of her ass cheeks.
Goes by the name Bunny.
Anyone got any intel?
If so please post or DM.














Reply With Quote





