Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 499 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6767

    Paris aka Pretti Paris "Blonde Bombshell"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/610988499741

    Younger white BBW probably in her late 20's. Ad says 23 I'd say she's at least 5 years older than that. Pics are her but HIGHLY edited. Dream was a couple of years ago but I have a feeling this review is still going to be accurate.

    Pros: From what I recall her communication was pretty good. I remember her responding pretty quickly. Stayed at a nice spot near CSU.

    Cons: Damn near everything else. Seriously. This chick has got to be one of the worst providers I've ever met. Her pics are misleading. She is honest about being a BBW which is fine with me, but she was not curvy in person. Ass was significantly flatter in person. Tits were the same size as in pics but looked significantly worse and overall she had gained weight in the wrong places. I'd say those pics are several years old, with her best angles, lots of makeup and editing. From the moment I walked in she was arguing with someone over the phone. I managed to cool her down but then her attitude kicked in. Proceeded to give one of the worst CBJ I ever had then tells me she has a "bad vibe. " I agreed with her and ultimately left. Oddly enough we continued communication throughout the day and she apologized about her behavior. I returned the next day and her attitude had somewhat improved but her skills had not. She's also one of those "I don't do this and I don't like that" type of girls which is a huge turn off. I basically just finished up as quickly as possible and just accepted the L. Shame on me for punishing myself 2 X.

    I see she's in town now and that's what sparked my memory to write this review. Usually hoes like this never change. Their sense of entitlement is typically exacerbated by the fact that they have one or two regulars they have that enjoy the punishment, overall contributing to these hoes never improving because someone pays them regardless. Lots of providers travel but some do it because their reputation can't hold up in one place. I'd say Miss Paris fits that bill perfectly.

  2. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobatcu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Kate. And speaking about Mariah, she is amazing. Love each and every visit with her.
    Out of curiosity, do you have a link? I'm interested as far as seeing if I want to go see her and then happy to report back.

  3. #6765

    Mariah's new girl

    Has anyone see Kate. And speaking about Mariah, she is amazing. Love each and every visit with her.

  4. #6764
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    Recently logged into my burner FB account, and happy to report that Nellie is clean, sober and looks absolutely amazing. Always a great story when these girls get cleaned up and live a productive life. She was in this game for a long long time and from the looks of it (on the surface anyways) she is living a productive life.
    Thats great news! I never want to see anyone fall and collapse to this business but so many seem to. Glad she made it out and is doing great!

  5. #6763

    Hispanic

    Would like to see an Hispanic providers please pm.

  6. #6762

    Nellie

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I would love to spend some time with her again. She was always such a great time.
    Recently logged into my burner FB account, and happy to report that Nellie is clean, sober and looks absolutely amazing. Always a great story when these girls get cleaned up and live a productive life. She was in this game for a long long time and from the looks of it (on the surface anyways) she is living a productive life.

  7. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    That's wild. Didn't know she was still in the area, I figured she moved back to NY where she is from. She's probably mid-late 30's now.

    How does she look?
    She did kind of abruptly drop off the scene. I heard she went back to New York as well. I also heard that she married a sugar daddy and got into real estate.

    Dammit she was fun.

  8. #6760

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by FishwaterWsp  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't believe, I was at my sons school for awards and there she was. Man she used be fun!
    That's wild. Didn't know she was still in the area, I figured she moved back to NY where she is from. She's probably mid-late 30's now.

    How does she look?

  9. #6759

    BBJ Carplay Jessie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...x/662657984052

    I've seen some guys asking about her so here it is.

    Last review on her said she looks rough and that is true. Her pics are real but they are old. The titties still pretty much look the same as in pics.

    Pros: Decent BBJ with CIM. Skills are pretty average but the finish is good. BBJ becoming harder to find nowadays and girls who catch are even more rare. Titties are actually pretty nice for a girl of her ilk. She doesn't play around from my experience. If you are able to contact her you'll most likely score as she seems to work all damn day. Very easy on the pockets. No rush and she is pleasant.

    Cons: Not much to look at. Also she's a stone cold dope fiend. Seems like she is high most of the time. Always seems stuffed up and I can barely understand what she says. Tough to get in touch with her initially but following correspondence does improve. Smells like a walking cigarette. Stays in the least desirable motels of AP.

    Overall she has many issues that may give you reason to reconsider but a provider with a nice pair that'll give a real BJ and let you finish in her mouth for 50-60 bucks is just too much of a value for most to pass up. If I'm looking for something quick and I'm on a budget I'm definitely repeating.

  10. #6758

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    How much older are we talking about?
    Early 40's maybe. Still a hottie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250227_185031_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250227_185059_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250227_185109_Facebook.jpg‎  

  11. #6757

    How Old?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSternn  [View Original Post]
    She's never closed down since she split from Ronnie.

    Still has a talented mouth for an older woman.
    How much older are we talking about?

  12. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSternn  [View Original Post]
    She's never closed down since she split from Ronnie.

    Still has a talented mouth for an older woman.
    Between this report and what Anonymous Mike said, I guess the rubmaps intel was bad. Not surprised as it can be iffy. Just had info on a place that was in and Charleston with the same name. Appreciate the feedback gents.

  13. #6755
    She's never closed down since she split from Ronnie.

    Still has a talented mouth for an older woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxd4  [View Original Post]
    So I saw that the Mariah's Angels closed down a while back. It used to be on Rivers in and Charleston. I am guessing (never had the pleasure) it is similar to Daydreamers. I see an ad (posted below) that seems they may have opened back up or are trying to and in Ashely area now. Anyone have any experience with this?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-27330.html

  14. #6754
    She's always been West Ashley. Great place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxd4  [View Original Post]
    So I saw that the Mariah's Angels closed down a while back. It used to be on Rivers in and Charleston. I am guessing (never had the pleasure) it is similar to Daydreamers. I see an ad (posted below) that seems they may have opened back up or are trying to and in Ashely area now. Anyone have any experience with this?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-27330.html

  15. #6753

    Angels Back??

    So I saw that the Mariah's Angels closed down a while back. It used to be on Rivers in and Charleston. I am guessing (never had the pleasure) it is similar to Daydreamers. I see an ad (posted below) that seems they may have opened back up or are trying to and in Ashely area now. Anyone have any experience with this?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-27330.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape