Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 930 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12976

    Can second all of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuibbler  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a couple days ago, and Logger Ct appears to have completely closed up shop. Signs are gone, everything looks empty. I think that one is done and gone.

    Went down the road to WF Road spot, and yeah they are still open. Talent has changed. Really hit-or-miss what you can get there. Never less than a handie, but variable beyond that. Aunties, for sure, but occasionally one that's at least halfway ok. But because there is so limited competition, they want too much money for what endings there are. I need to get back down to Orlando!
    WF Road hit or miss. Mostly been good for me.

  2. #12975

    Mio HC HappyCastle so damn cute

    Wow what a little GND babe. She's cute, very little make up and with the deer in the headlight look. She must be new in the business. She said she was 21 and from tokyo. She does a lot of licking of the cock and balls. Her pussy is small and beautiful. Her little body made me horny and opted for the full service because it's not often I get to see a girl this GND perfect with the cute face and body. Pussy grippy in missionary and she would say a few Japanese words while she moaned. I properly explored her inside deep and hard. Her attitude was just so nice and smiled and kissed me (could use some work on the kissing) but pussy made my dick real happy. I fucked her first round in mish only and dumped a hot load inside of her. I played a lot with her little titties before round 2 where I shafted her pussy from behind and made a mess of her pretty pussy lips when I pulled out after cumming and jerked off a what's left on to her pretty asshole.

  3. #12974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538

    Massage License

    Your only chance to get a license in NC if you are Asian, you must have been born and educated in this country with no accent. The NC massage Board main weapon is they will require you to pass with high grade the TOEFL Test which is impossible and they know it. Trust me I've been down this road before.

  4. #12973
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man. Gets me on edge. I typically try to go on days where I feel it would be less traffic like a Tuesday evening or a Sunday morning early afternoon. Not to mention in my opinion some of the favs have left the area. My go-to when WF Spa first started a few years back left and to me was the most attractive Asian girl while in the hobby. Felt like if things could've gone differently she could've went the Indy route due to good English but massage skills would have to improve. I think she may have looked into getting a license when the closings last year occurred. Man she is missed.
    [Deleted by Admin]. I went and looked into what it takes to get a license, and it is pretty clear they are trying to gate keep and do not want Asians getting licensed. One of the requirements is that you have to speak fluent English. I have tried to learn Korean and some Chinese because I managed a Chinese restaurant for a few years while in the National Guard and those two languages are so different from ours it is incredibly difficult, and I am sure it is just as hard for them. You also have to attend a school that is accredited by them and after some phone calls in NC the schools will cost you about $25 k plus just like cutting hair you have to work for free for a long time. The requirements are truly bullshit. The board tries to regulate anything that is not medical and includes touching someone. The entire organization was put in place by massage therapists to keep others out so they can make more money.

  5. #12972

    Downtown cary

    Saw an ad advertising new shop, gave a text got a call back sounded like handler with dinging in background ask if I was LEO made appt went next day 10 am girl was super sketch Asian not too old just very disheveled look like she had been asleep she to ask about LEO. The place was kind of dirty. She showed me to the room couple of towels laying on a folding cot look dirty. I forgot something I had to leave. This is a no go I'd say.

  6. #12971

    Logger is gone

    Stopped by a couple days ago, and Logger Ct appears to have completely closed up shop. Signs are gone, everything looks empty. I think that one is done and gone.

    Went down the road to WF Road spot, and yeah they are still open. Talent has changed. Really hit-or-miss what you can get there. Never less than a handie, but variable beyond that. Aunties, for sure, but occasionally one that's at least halfway ok. But because there is so limited competition, they want too much money for what endings there are. I need to get back down to Orlando!

  7. #12970
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Is back open. Just called and verified but haven't gone in so I don't know if staff is the same or not.
    Let me know who's there. I would appreciate it.

  8. #12969

    Spa Nashville North Carolina

    I went to the spa that was reviewed on here in Nashville, NC.

    The massage was excellent included hot stones and back walking. The therapist was petite anywhere from 35 to 40. Apparently no extras are offered anymore. I also got a haircut and tried to head Spa. I will be going back even though no extras are offered anymore. Because the massage and haircut were fantastic. Apparently something happened that no extras are offered anymore.

  9. #12968
    Quote Originally Posted by Hometownguy  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, I can't stand all of the phone ringing and people coming and going. I paid for the time for me not to have them talking on the phone.
    Yeah man. Gets me on edge. I typically try to go on days where I feel it would be less traffic like a Tuesday evening or a Sunday morning early afternoon. Not to mention in my opinion some of the favs have left the area. My go-to when WF Spa first started a few years back left and to me was the most attractive Asian girl while in the hobby. Felt like if things could've gone differently she could've went the Indy route due to good English but massage skills would have to improve. I think she may have looked into getting a license when the closings last year occurred. Man she is missed.

  10. #12967

    Green Apple

    Is back open. Just called and verified but haven't gone in so I don't know if staff is the same or not.

  11. #12966
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Had some free time after getting off of work early. Logger as of late was my go-to bc the location wasn't far from me. Did read of it being closed but maybe opened the next day? Not sure. Anyhow, went by and the door was locked and no answer. So I just left as I did not want to bring any unnecessary attention. Since I had to go to Wake Forest yesterday, stopped by the one in Wake Forest. WF Road was open as well but that was kind of out the way for me. Okay session at the Wake Forest one. My main person I see there was on vacation so I opted for who was there. May step away for awhile tbh or give WF road one more try. In my line of work I kind of know how the board operates and I feel like around the same time last year there was a similar scenario where multiple places took a break or closed and reopened with new staff. Could just be an odd coincidence and I'm thinking too deeply about it but that did catch my eye. Just be cautious. Sometimes, if I have time I scope a place out before going in for the session and that's with AMP's and independent providers. Try to stick to a select few and have a few possible independents that are going the UTR route so I may just maintain that relationship from here on out. Just hard for me to fully relax in the parlor's environment. Especially if there are people coming in and out. Like one of the ones in Cary.
    Agreed, I can't stand all of the phone ringing and people coming and going. I paid for the time for me not to have them talking on the phone.

  12. #12965
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #12964

    Airport on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by RingerDinger1  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if with your posts could you please put more of a hint in what location you are referring to. That would be very helpful. After all we are trying to be helpful with our posts. LOL.
    This is the airport location on STG - 338 number on the pics.

  14. #12963

    Hint

    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    I'd second. Same experience with the mid 20/30 girl, again closer to the closing time, but not too close. I wasn't quite relaxed and comfortable as there were 4-5 ding dongs from the front door bell right after we started.
    Just wondering if with your posts could you please put more of a hint in what location you are referring to. That would be very helpful. After all we are trying to be helpful with our posts. LOL.

  15. #12962
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    Tried this location twice with very different results. The first time was with an older (mid 40's) lady named Mary. Started standard then 10 minutes in started to tease and knew all thr right buttons. To the point where she slipped a finger in and had me going.

    The second was admittedly closer to close (I try and avoid as with any job end of day is lackluster). Younger women (mid 20's-early 30's). Very friendly but very mid massage and standard finish.

    Will try a third later to see what the tie breaker will be, but def a good spot. Threw me off because there are so many cars for the offices around them, but no one is paying it any mind as of now.
    I'd second. Same experience with the mid 20/30 girl, again closer to the closing time, but not too close. I wasn't quite relaxed and comfortable as there were 4-5 ding dongs from the front door bell right after we started.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape