Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 497
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    Apologies, I meant to post this in the HX valley section!

  2. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Actually, Heizenberg has a valid question. I have been to QOD many times in several different locations and in my experience there have been some girls that have denied BBFS and others that have asked for different donations than what is stated as the norm. So YMMV. Just answer then man's question and don't berate him for it.
    I can't go back and forth because the mods will just block what I try to post but I will say how about we get back to reviewing the girls? It's like 10 questions to every one review. The guy your defending has only seen one QOD girl but has asked almost half a dozen questions. There's a ton of information here how about some balance in the contributions.

  3. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Is Meganmodels part of QOD crew?
    No, it is not.

  4. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Is Meganmodels part of QOD crew?
    No not to my knowledge.

  5. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuminh  [View Original Post]
    Is Meganmodels part of QOD crew?

  6. #372

  7. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Dude all you do is ask about BBFS. Its explained how it works here a dozen times throughout this thread. The answer is the same for every girl. If you haven't figured it out yet you never will.

    BTW lillilly is back. It looks like they are trying to push her more on PD than HX now charging the extra 50. I thought she quit after that long break but looks like she's back and probably desperate for cash is my guess. BB and CIP is an option with her and she loves it. She's skinny like a junkie though don't know what's going on with that.
    Actually, Heizenberg has a valid question. I have been to QOD many times in several different locations and in my experience there have been some girls that have denied BBFS and others that have asked for different donations than what is stated as the norm. So YMMV. Just answer then man's question and don't berate him for it.

  8. #370

    Jazzyxoxo

    Yes, she's QoD.

    Photos are heavily filtered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novi15  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ywood/Jazzyoxo

    Not too familiar with the org but I do know they operate out of Van Nuys. Jazzy really caught my eye and her location says North Hollywood.

    She's definitely a QOD girl, right? Her reviews mostly state the common "saw her upstairs" or some sort of variation of this which is in line with other reviews from QOD.

    I never was keen on going to that place but it seems like it's time. The place ain't too sketch, right?

    The talent for young slim latinas is barren in Los Angeles so I'll take anything I can get.

  9. #369

    Jazzyoxo. QOD Girl?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ywood/Jazzyoxo

    Not too familiar with the org but I do know they operate out of Van Nuys. Jazzy really caught my eye and her location says North Hollywood.

    She's definitely a QOD girl, right? Her reviews mostly state the common "saw her upstairs" or some sort of variation of this which is in line with other reviews from QOD.

    I never was keen on going to that place but it seems like it's time. The place ain't too sketch, right?

    The talent for young slim latinas is barren in Los Angeles so I'll take anything I can get.

  10. #368

    Don't need to be a dick about it

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Dude all you do is ask about BBFS. Its explained how it works here a dozen times throughout this thread. The answer is the same for every girl. If you haven't figured it out yet you never will.

    BTW lillilly is back. It looks like they are trying to push her more on PD than HX now charging the extra 50. I thought she quit after that long break but looks like she's back and probably desperate for cash is my guess. BB and CIP is an option with her and she loves it. She's skinny like a junkie though don't know what's going on with that.
    She is new and a porn star not sure if she is $300.

    Just a question me need to be a dick about it.

    There is a lot of my boys who answer me so no need to for your feedback so just mind your own business.

  11. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her? Is she still $300 per hour.

    And the Important question is if she offers BB up charge and how much?
    Dude all you do is ask about BBFS. Its explained how it works here a dozen times throughout this thread. The answer is the same for every girl. If you haven't figured it out yet you never will.

    BTW lillilly is back. It looks like they are trying to push her more on PD than HX now charging the extra 50. I thought she quit after that long break but looks like she's back and probably desperate for cash is my guess. BB and CIP is an option with her and she loves it. She's skinny like a junkie though don't know what's going on with that.

  12. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    QoD has a new hott pornstar! Pale skin blonde!! I hope to get her before she's gone.
    Anyone tried her? Is she still $300 per hour.

    And the Important question is if she offers BB up charge and how much?

  13. #365
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    QoD has a new hott pornstar! Pale skin blonde!! I hope to get her before she's gone.
    I think those pics are about 10 years old. Did a search of the name and IAFD says she's 35. All of her porn is 10+ years old too. That pic with the blue bikini top is 15 years old. Looks like they've resorted to misleading us with old pics now. Things must be real slow for them. Don't let them bait and switch you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6107.jpg‎   IMG_6108.jpg‎  

  14. #364

    Cindy Loo

    QoD has a new hott pornstar! Pale skin blonde!! I hope to get her before she's gone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6651.jpg‎   IMG_6649.jpg‎   IMG_6648.jpg‎  

  15. #363

    Kayla

    Anyone have any success with BBFS with Kayla?

    Wanted to know before hand if it's even worth asking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape