Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 112 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1680
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by DMV Average Joe
  1. #585

    Jenny at CP

    Just had a very satisfying date with with Jenny.

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/nikki-lv

    "I was absolutely thrilled the moment Jenny caught my eye, what a stunning sight! She's exactly my type with her sleek, toned, and irresistibly sexy figure, paired with a gorgeous face that could light up any room. But it's not just her looks; her vibrant energy and exceptional skills make her a standout. In my recent experiences, I'd happily rank her in the top five for service, especially with her mind blowing rimming and unforgettable BBBJ.

    Our session kicked off with the usual AMP body treatment and a meticulous washdown, setting the stage for a enjoyable in-tub BBBJ teaser. Back in her room, she had me lie face down, her lips trailing teasingly along my skin before delivering a rimming that left me speechless, one of the best I've ever had. Flipping me over, Jenny unleashed her masterful BJ talents: deep, deliberate, with sultry eye contact and playful ball licking that had me hooked. At my request, she smoothly transitioned into a 69, her confidence shining as I savored DATY and fingering, possibly coaxing a sweet little O from her.

    When it was time, she expertly capped me and climbed aboard, her hot, toned body pressing against mine in an electrifying P2P. We dove into CG and ACG at a thrilling pace, fast, relentless, and pure bliss building an intense rush I couldn't resist. Switching to mish, her long, sculpted legs first draped over my shoulders, then locked tightly around me, urging me on. I poured every ounce of energy into her, pounding deep and grinding hard until I erupted, filling the hat with satisfaction.

    Jenny was quick to clean me up with care, then lounged back to chat like old friends, wrapping up with a refreshing shower that left me beaming. What an incredible, joyful ride—she's absolutely a repeat for me!

  2. #584

    Kendall at AG

    https://asiangem.site/bbs/board.php?...free&wr_id=199

    Anyone met her yet, photos look very cute with above average ter reviews.

    Average 8.32 in looks and 8.36 in performance.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=394595

  3. #583
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!


  4. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by Azf06  [View Original Post]
    =====KGirls=====

    Kimmy - https://www.asiantopmodel.com/.

    One of my all time favorites. I'll be locked in her room often.

    Baby Sugar - https://www.asiantopmodel.com/.

    I think her first time here. Could be on the younger side considering her name. I would check with DX with his HYA expertise. Usually HYAs are for looks and youth and not service, but maybe this is a unicorn.

    Terri - https://www.asiantopmodel.com/.

    Could be first time here as well. At least she has a profile on the other site.

    Phila - https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/copy-of-haru.

    Also has a profile on the other site.

    Half cross post. Kimmy will be my go to but Baby Sugar could be a banger. Good luck if you see any of these girls. Treat them well if you do.
    Kimmy and Mijoo were in NOVA last Dec so many already know them. Since names get reused, knowing the name in combo with either the ad photo OR city + date combo will narrow it down.

    Since the ATM Baby Sugar ad photo is different, it's a different girl. There was a LV Baby Sugar, and 4 other Sugars, and the LA Baby Sugar is still in LA. I remember several girls share this name.

    About the Baby label, they will sometimes use it if she's young. Three possibilities: a) She is "just young" not necessarily hot. b) She is young and hot. c) She is not young, the temptation was too great. The b) case would be HYA. The a) case is sometimes borderline HYA if the girl is just a guy's type, but it won't help other guys so we try not to call that HYA. Younger girls on average have low service (some are comparable to jgirls), if there are exceptions we try to name them. Most guys would not accept a) and the low service that comes with it. Sometimes a) just means she has a plain face but good body or nice face but plain body, where opinions will be divided. Most young girls do have good effort they just lack skills and special attitude / vibe. You will have a wide spectrum of opinion on them as a result of the low service and ymmv vibing.

    Last year we had a string of girls who were brand new, had looks, but it was like being their second boyfriend in life. You had to put in the work, make her smile and get her worked up, make her feel good - then you could go to town. Some guys didn't and were disappointed. These girls tended to be quite horny with high libidos and really enjoyed "being led and fucked". Things like bbbj they were still learning and you could tell they needed some coaching, so we "brought our own service" to make it work out. True HYA hunters took turns test driving them out, while warning service hunters they'll be disappointed. Win win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I have had friends who liked and didn't like Baby Blue, it's the classic HYA vs service queen choice but at the extreme. Most guys want service over looks. But a few guys like me are "looks first" and willing to work on a girl and bring our own service. If you approach Baby Blue as a real girlfriend, she is fantastic. Make her smile, make her feel good, you can go far. I had a great time, but I put in the work. It's not for everyone. Whereas if you treat her like a kgirl who's supposed to worship you, you'll be disappointed. Whether we liked her or not, we all agreed she was young, soft skin, good pussy. Normal body not skinny or thick but quite a big ass for an Asian. It's just a matter of taste and what you care about as far as service. If you've seen my OC rosters I warn about HYA service all the time. The silent majority of guys are genuinely happier with MILFs. When I was a beginner, I was too and loved them.
    Although I prefer HYA under 30, they aren't that common. I often make exceptions for 30s service queens like H--- (now retired) and other girls who are special. The key is patience. There are some HYA coming to NOVA later this month. I will review when the time is right.

  5. #581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    New Arrivals. KGirls

    =====KGirls=====

    Kimmy - https://www.asiantopmodel.com/.

    One of my all time favorites. I'll be locked in her room often.

    Baby Sugar - https://www.asiantopmodel.com/.

    I think her first time here. Could be on the younger side considering her name. I would check with DX with his HYA expertise. Usually HYAs are for looks and youth and not service, but maybe this is a unicorn.

    Terri - https://www.asiantopmodel.com/.

    Could be first time here as well. At least she has a profile on the other site.

    Phila - https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/copy-of-haru.

    Also has a profile on the other site.

    Half cross post. Kimmy will be my go to but Baby Sugar could be a banger. Good luck if you see any of these girls. Treat them well if you do.

  6. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Noworth  [View Original Post]
    The monger will have to come to the provider? Live is full of circles.
    Don't worry, new girls will come.

  7. #579

    Jenny is starting at CP

    https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/nikki-lv

    FYI.

    Jenny is starting at CP from tomorrow 3/5.

  8. #578

    So if the provider won't come to Monger. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    Duo to upcoming Real ID policy, new admin / new immigration police changes, many touring kgirls have canceling traveling schedules to avoid airports.

    I guess we will see more east coast girls visiting via cars / trains and less west coast girls via flight.
    The monger will have to come to the provider? Live is full of circles.

  9. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyRainier  [View Original Post]
    Texted booker this morning asking about Mijoo's availability, but did not get any reply. Any internal info?
    Booker told me they are on vocation till 3/12.

  10. #576

    Repost BritA8655's post

    (Sorry, Deleted BritA8655's post by mistake).

    The End.

    So everyone is leaving? Jessie, Hannah and Gisella all announced their last visits and said probably wouldn't come back, and Josephine retired forever too.

  11. #575

    Many touring kgrils canceled traveling schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by BritA8655  [View Original Post]
    So everyone is leaving? Jessie, Hannah and Gisella all announced their last visits and said probably wouldn't come back, and Josephine retired forever too.
    Duo to upcoming Real ID policy, new admin / new immigration police changes, many touring kgirls have canceling traveling schedules to avoid airports.

    I guess we will see more east coast girls visiting via cars / trains and less west coast girls via flight.

  12. 03-03-25 12:13


  13. 03-03-25 11:43


  14. 03-03-25 08:43


  15. #574

    ATM Mijoo

    Texted booker this morning asking about Mijoo's availability, but did not get any reply. Any internal info?

  16. #573

    Gem

    Gem still got it, great time.

    "The moment Gem stepped into my view, she left me utterly breathless. Her stunning tight cocktail dress hugged her curves in all the right places, and her high heels made her seem like a towering goddess. As she enveloped me in a warm, inviting hug, our lips met in a passionate, lingering kiss that set the tone for an unforgettable encounter. Her cozy bedroom was the perfect sanctuary for our sensual escapade, where we lost ourselves in a frenzy of dfk, our lips seemingly inseparable as we made out in the middle of the room.

    As I slowly undressed her, revealing her exquisite BB-cup breasts, I couldn't resist the urge to explore every inch of her. Her gentle hands stroked my rock-hard junior, fueling my desire as we savored every moment. The anticipation was palpable as we rushed through a teasing wash down, complete with a alluring BBBJ preview and mutual body rubbing in the tub. It was clear that we both yearned for something more, and I couldn't wait to indulge in the main event.

    Back in her room, we surrendered to our desires, our lips locked in a sensual dance as we devoured each other. I kissed my way down her body, from her lips to her toes, and back up to her partially shaved kitty DATY, where I lingered, savoring every moment. My gentle, slow pace gradually gave way to a more intense focus on her clit, until she finally surrendered to a shattering big orgasm. As we switched positions, Gem took her turn, treating me to a sublime BBBJ, complete with plenty of licking, eye contact, and deep throat action.

    As we climbed onto middle of the bed, our bodies entwined, our lips meeting in a passionate, tongue tangling kiss. The anticipation was killing me, and I couldn't wait to bury myself inside her. Gem mounted me in CG, her hips swaying in a steady, sensual rhythm as we moved in perfect harmony. Flipping her onto her back in Mish, I pounded her hard and deep, our bodies grinding together as she O'ed again, her legs wrapped tightly around my back until I surrendered and collapsed, exhausted, our lips met once more, our bodies still entwined, savoring the aftermath of our passion.

    Gem is, without a doubt, a true gem – a perfect combination of stunning looks, captivating charm, and raw, unbridled passion. She's not just a fleeting encounter; she's the epitome of a perfect girlfriend experience. "

  17. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    Most girls can douche or wash... If someone doesn't do it or do it right, that's on them.
    Actually, it ON or IN the next guys mouth. HA!

  18. #571

    Kstar Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by Noworth  [View Original Post]
    That is very true. When I saw you last April or so I didn't think anything was odd about her eye. I actually thought her looks had aged well, like a good wine, and personally thought she looked better, more mature true, but also more sophisticated. As they say, all in the eye of the beholder, right?

    As for her breasts, I have to chuckle a bit about that. She had mentioned her own disappointment while we were talking and mentioned she was getting some work done. I told her I hoped she was not going to do much other than lift to make them nice and perky like before. She said that was her plan so I am hoping that it will be one of those cases where it is very difficult to tell any work was done. But just before we got up to head to the shower she grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts and said "Say goodbye to these forever!" Which for just a second I thought she was saying this was it for working -- or perhaps just me -- but then realized she was referring to the work that would be done before I ever saw her during the next tour. I'm very interested in hearing how they came out.

    So for those that see her, how about an update on that? TIA.
    Thanks for intel, I don't mind age at all, but I do like girls with thin / skinny / slender figure, one of the reasons I stopped seeing her pre-covid is "at the time her sexy curve is beyond my preference".

    One hobbyist friend updated yesterday, Gem lost weight quite a bit and now is a bit skinny. Gem is now back on top of my TDL. Thanks again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape