Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 26379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24084

    This Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this Ally? She lists her location as Waukesha / Brookfield and has a number in the post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/518298259662
    This Allie is the one I think he is referring to https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/190730496821.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Allie.jpg‎   allie4142604484.jpg‎   allie2.jpg‎  

  2. #24083
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    Not a fake. I saw her last summer. Offers a plain vanilla blow job without any extras. Nothing to write home about.
    Know why she isn't open to more for extra? Also, why won't she take her panties off? Seems to be an oddball.

  3. #24082
    Not a fake. I saw her last summer. Offers a plain vanilla blow job without any extras. Nothing to write home about.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her, difficult to schedule. Panties stay on, no FIV or DFK.

    Another person said she asked for a deposit to schedule a future appointment. Also looking to sell content.

  4. #24081

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Well Ally's looking for old friends again. She has a new number and I'm willing to share. She really is looking for someone in particular Also somebody from Racine who's a photographer?
    Are you talking about this Ally? She lists her location as Waukesha / Brookfield and has a number in the post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/518298259662
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-03-05 082457.jpg‎  

  5. #24080

    Well Ally she available again

    Well Ally's looking for old friends again. She has a new number and I'm willing to share. She really is looking for someone in particular Also somebody from Racine who's a photographer?

  6. #24079
    Quote Originally Posted by DunhamAll  [View Original Post]
    Damn good story. I started in this hobby 30 years ago…..If I had every penny I ever spent on pussy back, I'd spend it in on pussy again.
    Epic quote.

  7. #24078
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySmiling  [View Original Post]
    She is fake would by my guess. Everytime I talk to her from one of my burners. There is alway an excuse and then the offer to buy pictures to hold me over. For appointments the two times I fit into her tight window, she wanted a deposit. The pictures also were not on onlyfans, she was going to sent them direct which seems to be a red flag. If you had content why not throw it up on OF.
    Additionally, $100 gets you a QV bare blow and $125 is for hhr with CIM.

  8. #24077

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing this one post the last week or so. Has any one had luck?? Is she legit??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/504049152531
    She is fake would by my guess. Everytime I talk to her from one of my burners. There is alway an excuse and then the offer to buy pictures to hold me over. For appointments the two times I fit into her tight window, she wanted a deposit. The pictures also were not on onlyfans, she was going to sent them direct which seems to be a red flag. If you had content why not throw it up on OF.

  9. #24076
    Quote Originally Posted by TheshaGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I've been seeing this one post the last week or so. Has any one had luck?? Is she legit??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/504049152531
    I've tried to see her, difficult to schedule. Panties stay on, no FIV or DFK.

    Another person said she asked for a deposit to schedule a future appointment. Also looking to sell content.

  10. #24075

    Wettest Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one yet? Pics look decent!! Have not seen her post on STG yet.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4147026396
    She's posting on Skip. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/570984393565
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3311.jpg‎  

  11. #24074

    Utr

    So I've been seeing this one post the last week or so. Has any one had luck?? Is she legit??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/504049152531

  12. #24073
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She clearly writes no BBBJ. At her age, is she worth 150 hhr without any sort of GFE?
    I saw her walking Greenfield, take worst picture and times it by 3, not looking too good and was arguing with a black guy probably a manager.

  13. #24072

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She clearly writes no BBBJ. At her age, is she worth 150 hhr without any sort of GFE?
    Yes I've seen her, not worth 1. 5, maybe half that for a qv. Pics are her but not at all accurate to current looks, flat and a junkie. However still was friendly and good service.

  14. #24071
    Quote Originally Posted by ModelMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the lady that advertises on STG as Bend me over in my heels. Sorry I can't copy a link. Says North Side. I'm not from Milwaukee roadways looking for a good review.
    She clearly writes no BBBJ. At her age, is she worth 150 hhr without any sort of GFE?

  15. #24070

    Bend me over in my heels

    Has anyone seen the lady that advertises on STG as Bend me over in my heels. Sorry I can't copy a link. Says North Side. I'm not from Milwaukee roadways looking for a good review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape