Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 19300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17755

    Casey visit

    Another Casey visit.

    We real cool with each other.

    That ass is always lovely she just can't take above average.

    Bbj 10/10 DT CIM.

    Pussy is super tight.

    Always good vibes.

  2. #17754

    Really GrizzMo?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzMo  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a contact # or link?!
    I won't go on and on about the search function but it really shouldn't be that difficult.

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde

  3. #17753

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    So we have had a couple of missteps. I am an early morning guy and that is orettt clearly not her thing. Seems as though no alarm will wake her up! In any event, she made the snafus up to me, which shows her desire to be with us for the long haul. She cares about her rep with this community. Saw her finally again, middle of the day, and she was great. Her dirty talk is top notch. LOL.
    Do you have a contact # or link?!

  4. #17752

    Marissa is pretty bad

    Been away from this site for a while. Trying to kick the habit. Marissa is making that easier. Contacted her ok. 180 for hh 200 hr. That should have been my first clue, poor price structure. The ad said body rub GFE daty and FS. Just what I wanted. She Even sent verification pics. Definitely the girl in the picture, maybe even better in person. Got to her house, a nice place off of Viera blvd. Went into her room and there was just a smaller than typical massage table. I thought, how are we going to fuck in that? I gave her the money up front. I know I know. She stepped out while I got undressed. Gone for almost 10 minutes. Came back in, in a bra and a thong. Looked nice. Started the body rub, back, butt, legs. 5 minutes, " are you ready to turn over?" No I said. 3 more minutes. Ok turn over. Straight to the lotion on my junk. Started to undo her bra. She said " I usually get extra tip for that". I said that is all I got. She said ok. Nice large firm breasts. Also had the firmest butt I ever felt. I lasted about 5 minutes with the hand job (it's been a while). Don't think I was there more than 20 minutes 10 of which by myself. So avoid unless you think 200 is good for the service I described.

    MJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/771525745904

  5. #17751

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    She has nice large bolt ons, but I consider her a spinner for sure. And she is under 40.
    I agree with James assessment of Shayla and you wouldn't be disappointed. I would also add UTR Ginger as a fine replacement spinner.

  6. #17750

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty45  [View Original Post]
    Ok, We have lost the Boss Lady & Courtney is stuck in lockup so I am looking for a replacement spinner under 40.

    If anyone has any dreams with angels like this let me know, I must have a reference as I am never the 1st one to go off the reservation, it's just not worth the risk of a bad dream so If you know one how about sharing. Thanks guys.
    Courtney is no longer in lock up.

  7. #17749

    Question for everyone.

    How many of you all have insurance on your hobby?

    I can't imagine I am the only one but I have yet to find anyone else here who takes the 5 minutes to fill out the model release.

    Let me know how many of you use it.

    Thanks.

  8. #17748

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Monty45  [View Original Post]
    Ok, We have lost the Boss Lady & Courtney is stuck in lockup so I am looking for a replacement spinner under 40.

    If anyone has any dreams with angels like this let me know, I must have a reference as I am never the 1st one to go off the reservation, it's just not worth the risk of a bad dream so If you know one how about sharing. Thanks guys.
    She has nice large bolt ons, but I consider her a spinner for sure. And she is under 40.

  9. #17747
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty45  [View Original Post]
    Ok, We have lost the Boss Lady & Courtney is stuck in lockup so I am looking for a replacement spinner under 40.

    If anyone has any dreams with angels like this let me know, I must have a reference as I am never the 1st one to go off the reservation, it's just not worth the risk of a bad dream so If you know one how about sharing. Thanks guys.
    You and me both. I've never seen Courtney though. But I've seen Ashley several times. But that has come to an end.

  10. #17746

    In Search Of. Replacement Spinner

    Ok, We have lost the Boss Lady & Courtney is stuck in lockup so I am looking for a replacement spinner under 40.

    If anyone has any dreams with angels like this let me know, I must have a reference as I am never the 1st one to go off the reservation, it's just not worth the risk of a bad dream so If you know one how about sharing. Thanks guys.

  11. #17745
    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    This may need to be in UTR section but, I'm not sure.

    Met Jazz through a mutual acquaintance. I've had three sessions with her. Pretty young blonde. Probably 25 ish. Looks like she may
    have been an athlete in school. Nice body. She doesn't advertise and it was one of those "this never happens to me" scenarios. First meeting at my outcall location others at her incall. The last incall was at midlevel hotel in Cocoa near 95. Cool chick and did everything I wanted. Full menu may be YMMV. She definitely would be the best
    choice in this area if she continues as a provider. I think she is really new to this. I ask her if she is interested in having additional work and she is cool with it. She gave me permission to share her number but, I do not want to be her gate keeper. However, I will only share with senior members and perhaps someone like Willie should be choosing..
    Sent you a DM.

  12. #17744

    Shayla

    So we have had a couple of missteps. I am an early morning guy and that is orettt clearly not her thing. Seems as though no alarm will wake her up! In any event, she made the snafus up to me, which shows her desire to be with us for the long haul. She cares about her rep with this community. Saw her finally again, middle of the day, and she was great. Her dirty talk is top notch. LOL.

  13. #17743

    The Xina reference

    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    This may need to be in UTR section but, I'm not sure.

    Met Jazz through a mutual acquaintance. I've had three sessions with her. Pretty young blonde. Probably 25 ish. Looks like she may have been an athlete in school. Nice body. She doesn't advertise and it was one of those "this never happens to me" scenarios. First meeting at my outcall location others at her incall. The last incall was at midlevel hotel in Cocoa near 95. Cool chick and did everything I wanted. Full menu may be YMMV. She definitely would be the best choice in this area if she continues as a provider. I think she is really new to this. I ask her if she is interested in having additional work and she is cool with it. She gave me permission to share her number but, I do not want to be her gate keeper. However, I will only share with senior members and perhaps someone like Willie should be choosing who to share with because I don't know most folks. My point is, we need to be good to this one and she might reach the Xina level or at least that potential is there. I spoke openly with her about our community of mongers and explained what to expect. Only con, much like many others, she is dabbling in candy use.

    I'd be glad to hear from some of the super senior members on how to proceed.

    $150 hhr and $200 for an hour. She's worth every penny.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/183141714

    Is this her in the pic with Millie?

    She was the one that did the switcharoo with me a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was Millie but Jasmine came out. Went with the mic check in the car anyways. Wasn't bad at all. She wasn't put altogether that well when we met. But as always, YMMV. As far as the XIna thing, I highly doubt that. Not with a sweet tooth at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    Firstoff huge ups to Mwood66 w getting me info quickly, always in search of next. Setup 530 pm to my place and hello 10 pm she was finally ready. Decided patience on possible UTR especially young was worth it. I can say that she has an incredible warm personality and definitely cute. However OW is done with one. Yes candy does mark the spot but more towards just to vanilla on performance. Sorry MW66 but Jazz couldn't spell Xina let alone create such followers and style. We did get along lovely and had an uninhibited OW style date, but Asian Flyer asked correctly and yes Millie / AB running partner. 200 hr PSE not GFE and still w such positive I'm not hitting rewind. Yet I do wish her the very best on her journey. (FYI she wasn't happy her pic went public).
    I think it's safe to say that MWood66 enjoyed meeting this Jazz woman and may of got carried away in the moment with the "Xina like potential" reference. There are only a few women who are discussed on this forum with the kind of reputation that Xina has established for herself and coincidentally none of them are under the age of 40. I have a theory on why the young ladies seem to have a YMMV reputation but that's for another soapbox post someday.

  14. #17742

    Confirmed / Tried & Tested

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/183141714

    Is this her in the pic with Millie?

    She was the one that did the switcharoo with me a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was Millie but Jasmine came out. Went with the mic check in the car anyways. Wasn't bad at all. She wasn't put altogether that well when we met. But as always, YMMV. As far as the XIna thing, I highly doubt that. Not with a sweet tooth at least.
    Firstoff huge ups to Mwood66 w getting me info quickly, always in search of next. Setup 530 pm to my place and hello 10 pm she was finally ready. Decided patience on possible UTR especially young was worth it. I can say that she has an incredible warm personality and definitely cute. However OW is done with one. Yes candy does mark the spot but more towards just to vanilla on performance. Sorry MW66 but Jazz couldn't spell Xina let alone create such followers and style. We did get along lovely and had an uninhibited OW style date, but Asian Flyer asked correctly and yes Millie / AB running partner. 200 hr PSE not GFE and still w such positive I'm not hitting rewind. Yet I do wish her the very best on her journey. (FYI she wasn't happy her pic went public).

  15. #17741
    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    This may need to be in UTR section but, I'm not sure.

    Met Jazz through a mutual acquaintance. I've had three sessions with her. Pretty young blonde. Probably 25 ish. Looks like she may have been an athlete in school. Nice body. She doesn't advertise and it was one of those "this never happens to me" scenarios. First meeting at my outcall location others at her incall. The last incall was at midlevel hotel in Cocoa near 95. Cool chick and did everything I wanted. Full menu may be YMMV. She definitely would be the best choice in this area if she continues as a provider. I think she is really new to this. I ask her if she is interested in having additional work and she is cool with it. She gave me permission to share her number but, I do not want to be her gate keeper. However, I will only share with senior members and perhaps someone like Willie should be choosing who to share with because I don't know most folks. My point is, we need to be good to this one and she might reach the Xina level or at least that potential is there. I spoke openly with her about our community of mongers and explained what to expect. Only con, much like many others, she is dabbling in candy use.

    I'd be glad to hear from some of the super senior members on how to proceed.

    $150 hhr and $200 for an hour. She's worth every penny.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/183141714

    Is this her in the pic with Millie?

    She was the one that did the switcharoo with me a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was Millie but Jasmine came out. Went with the mic check in the car anyways. Wasn't bad at all. She wasn't put altogether that well when we met. But as always, YMMV. As far as the XIna thing, I highly doubt that. Not with a sweet tooth at least.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape