Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 928 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 13916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12956

    Airport

    Tried this location twice with very different results. The first time was with an older (mid 40's) lady named Mary. Started standard then 10 minutes in started to tease and knew all thr right buttons. To the point where she slipped a finger in and had me going.

    The second was admittedly closer to close (I try and avoid as with any job end of day is lackluster). Younger women (mid 20's-early 30's). Very friendly but very mid massage and standard finish.

    Will try a third later to see what the tie breaker will be, but def a good spot. Threw me off because there are so many cars for the offices around them, but no one is paying it any mind as of now.

  2. #12955

    Recent Visits

    Had some free time after getting off of work early. Logger as of late was my go-to bc the location wasn't far from me. Did read of it being closed but maybe opened the next day? Not sure. Anyhow, went by and the door was locked and no answer. So I just left as I did not want to bring any unnecessary attention. Since I had to go to Wake Forest yesterday, stopped by the one in Wake Forest. WF Road was open as well but that was kind of out the way for me. Okay session at the Wake Forest one. My main person I see there was on vacation so I opted for who was there. May step away for awhile tbh or give WF road one more try. In my line of work I kind of know how the board operates and I feel like around the same time last year there was a similar scenario where multiple places took a break or closed and reopened with new staff. Could just be an odd coincidence and I'm thinking too deeply about it but that did catch my eye. Just be cautious. Sometimes, if I have time I scope a place out before going in for the session and that's with AMP's and independent providers. Try to stick to a select few and have a few possible independents that are going the UTR route so I may just maintain that relationship from here on out. Just hard for me to fully relax in the parlor's environment. Especially if there are people coming in and out. Like one of the ones in Cary.

  3. #12954
    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number in the ad and got the "what city are you in?" Replied "Raleigh" and he sent me the Hollyridge address we all know.
    Are the girls accurate or is it the same old where they say they are 20-30 but they are 40+ aunties?

  4. #12953
    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Texted the number in the ad and got the "what city are you in?" Replied "Raleigh" and he sent me the Hollyridge address we all know.
    The hollyridge address is good? Cause I've been texting them for a long time but I'm always cautious cause of the new law.

  5. #12952

    Where tonight?

    Folks, where could I get little lucky tonight. Except HC. My appointment got cancelled. Trying to recover. Please DM. Don't post here.

    - Mass.

  6. #12951

    It's Hollyridge

    Quote Originally Posted by ReddRestricted  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks. Does anyone have any intel on this STG post? It lists a California number and has the location in Cary. Searched but haven't seen anyone post about it. Not sure if it's legit. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...2/831912731535
    Texted the number in the ad and got the "what city are you in?" Replied "Raleigh" and he sent me the Hollyridge address we all know.

  7. #12950

    Sakura & Ling

    Hey folks. Does anyone have any intel on this STG post? It lists a California number and has the location in Cary. Searched but haven't seen anyone post about it. Not sure if it's legit. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...2/831912731535

  8. #12949

    922

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Which location or ad is this?
    If she the youngest of the crew than sorry for you guys. She was playful for sure. I'm not a fan of the siran wrap blow jobs, but in this area I guess that's the norm. House plus a been for sbj. Probably wouldn't return.

  9. #12948
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilIvey  [View Original Post]
    New girl Ruby. 100% worth seeing. Stacked, cute, friendly, younger than the normal there.
    Which location or ad is this?

  10. #12947
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilIvey  [View Original Post]
    New girl Ruby. 100% worth seeing. Stacked, cute, friendly, younger than the normal there.
    And this is Cary area right? Not trying to be funny, I ask bc I rarely go to Cary for the hobby nowadays. I think I remember this location.

  11. #12946

    Studio

    New girl Ruby. 100% worth seeing. Stacked, cute, friendly, younger than the normal there.

  12. #12945
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    The place next door to WF is for rent. Hair salon or whatever. I went this morning and they were open. Called first.
    Can anyone fill me in on how the looks of the masseuses are now at that one? Went when they first opened and pulled a mature spinner type but some of you have also let me know that they got some newer people there too. Wouldn't mind going but just want to know what to expect. PM me if necessary.

  13. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSparky  [View Original Post]
    I tried to make an appointment at Studio this morning but no one is answering the phone. Are they taking a break or is something going on? I ask because I see where 2 other places are reported closed.
    Studio is back open. I called a few minutes ago. Green apple is still not answering the phone. I don't have a number for the buck jones place anymore.

  14. #12943

    Temporary closures

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Seems like twice a year they take a week off. I called yesterday and today no answer.
    If you go back and look, as soon as one AMP gets busted, the rest in the area close shop for a few weeks. They all call each other and give warning. It is not vacation, the entire store doesn't close for that. When one girl goes on vacation, they usually have another temporary girl take her place. Or you will notice one girl will be gone for a week to 10 days and then return and another one from the same store takes off the same amount of time. The permanent long time AMP's that were common around here are not staffed by trafficked women or being forced into it like the LE and. Gov like to tell the media. The ones in motels and near the airport much more of a chance, but the simple fact is these girls usually make good money and don't pay taxes on it, which is the real reason. Gov hates them and the fact that the local housewives that find out there hubbies are going to them report them as well.

  15. #12942

    This Shukura apartment / hotel

    Is there a contact number someone can pass along to me?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape