Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27414
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    I have not, but not for lack of trying. She never has an in call location. Always wants out call or car date.

    I believe she's been reviewed here previously.

  2. #27413

  3. #27412

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her personally but did try but our times didn't match. Thank God I didn't actually see her since she's been reviewed as bait and switch. Not at all like she appears. Rather old and in bad physical shape. Her performance is also pretty bad she complains about doing anything and is a waste of time and money. Do not see her. Search for Sasha for previous review.

  4. #27411
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...s/258661349440

    Seems energetic and good at communicating. Anyone seen her?
    Yea man I review her on the Bare board, post #1215 and #1212 also review her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ties&p=7180591#post7180591.

    She is chill, a bit old and saggy but the last time I saw her made me think she had OD, whatever she took before I got there had her totally gone, and unresponsive for a while.

  5. #27410
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I've been also looking for information she's been posting since January and she looks incredibly sexy.

  6. #27409

    Best Raleigh area Option or UTR

    Coming to Raleigh later this week and wanted to have a little fun. Who would you recommend, I love the spinners and in shape gals, but don't we all. , Someone in the 150 - 200 range for 1/2 hour and is GFE. I enjoy BBBJ some kissing and DATY. Covered FS of course. I can share a few from Charlotte and Greensboro.

    Thanks in advance for the info.

  7. #27408

    Thinking about seeing this one. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...s/258661349440

    Seems energetic and good at communicating. Anyone seen her?

  8. #27407

  9. #27406

    Absolutely don't!

    She was also arrested for kidnapping and other charges. She was working out of a house just north of Rosewood. I can't remember the details, I want to say that it was a prospective customer they had set up who was coming to see her or who had left from seeing / attempting to see her. They blocked him in at a nearby intersection. I believe that was the end of her public advertising until now. Reviews were mostly bad and involved her running game to get $$ without providing service.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJohnson  [View Original Post]
    What GBR said. Well known thief who has been doing it for years dating back to the CL days. Routinely did the "mad boyfriend / husband" coming home deal once she had your money. Used the name Taylor at one time. Inactive listing on EM taylor-escort-goldsboro-62018

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/assets/advertiser_accounts/1563864021_advertiser_accounts_23339_5d36abd579b0f.jpg

  10. #27405

    Cristal

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    What about her service she said GFE?
    Yeah she's GFE.

  11. #27404

    Audrey Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Audrey rose on tryst thanks stay safe.
    FYI, I made the mistake of giving a deposit to Audrey Rose, who subsequently ghosted me and seems to have shut off profile on p411, etc.

  12. #27403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    She's thicker than her pictures now but wears it well and her hair is about shoulder length if that matters.
    What about her service she said GFE?

  13. #27402
    Quote Originally Posted by OralFix  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up, I'm glad I asked before contacting her.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJohnson  [View Original Post]
    What GBR said. Well known thief who has been doing it for years dating back to the CL days. Routinely did the "mad boyfriend / husband" coming home deal once she had your money. Used the name Taylor at one time. Inactive listing on EM taylor-escort-goldsboro-62018

    https://www.mccoysguide.com/assets/advertiser_accounts/1563864021_advertiser_accounts_23339_5d36abd579b0f.jpg
    Shame. Thanks though for the intel.

  14. #27401

    Re: Cristal

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys any info on cristal she on tryst and Eros.

    Thanks stay safe guys.
    She's thicker than her pictures now but wears it well and her hair is about shoulder length if that matters.

  15. #27400

    I've seen her. Fun time

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys any info on cristal she on tryst and Eros.

    Thanks stay safe guys.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...235&viewfull=1#post6842235.

    Post# 25350

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape